You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Girl's Voice Comforting Me

Real Ghost Stories

Little Girl's Voice Comforting Me

 

Around April 2017 I was dating a girl, let's call her Saya. Saya and I had a special relationship, we instantly clicked and became very close, however she was depressed and got ill regularly, maybe because of her anaemia or her cancer that we'd later find out. She always said she had a sixth sense and loved ghost stories however when I talked about ghosts on the phone or video chat, she begged me stop because she lived alone in a big apartment and didn't want to get scared. Whenever I did go to her place, we'd forget about ghost stories, watched anime and what not.

One night as we texted each other and had our first big argument, it was clear her depression affected her mental state and she doubted our relationship, she said hurtful things and I got incredibly angry and emotional. I sent her a text wishing her well and she should sort her problems out.

After I sent that text, I slung my phone in anger onto the bed, I felt that this was it, I would never see her again or hear her voice, it felt like a break up. I felt my heart was about to break. I became so sad and full of anguish, I was ready to burst into tears and sob. As I was about to crack, I suddenly heard a voice of a young girl either a child or someone youthful, crystal clear and real as day say my name. It said my name in a yearning and concerned manner as if they wanted to hold me tight. The way the tone of the voice was felt like someone saying "It's okay" or "No, please don't cry" I instantly became happier, calm and at peace. I felt a warm glow inside my body, the atmosphere in the room felt lighter. I swear I heard the voice so clearly as if someone was in the room right with me, I so grateful for it.

Who was this voice?

At first, I thought it was Saya's voice as if she was contacting me in a strange psychic way, but I didn't recognise it even though it sounded similar. I thought about all the women or little girls I knew in my life but I never heard that distinctive, soothing yet angelic voice before.

I told my grandmother it and she said that it could be a voice of someone I'm yet to meet, someone from my future. I'm not sure. What do you think it was?

My non-spiritual friend believed that my subconscious mind tried stopping me from heartbreak and played a trick of the mind, I subconsciously wanted comfort and nursing in that moment. If it was a spirit, I'm perplexed and curious on the identity of the girl's voice.

Other hauntings by Gh0st_Knight

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Gh0st_Knight, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-05-23)
I believe (these are just my personal beliefs - I would never argue that my perspective is the be all to end all) that the spirits of our ancestors and perhaps even some of the more salient beings we have known in past lives are constantly around us - so according to my views (absolutely not trying to prothletize here), your upset galvanized one of them enough to put voice to their concerns. I rather like your grandmother's theory as well - it seems just as likely to me.
MrsRizzo2429 (4 stories) (93 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-05-23)
I think that your experience is interesting and I wonder who it could be as well. Maybe a sprit guide?
_itsZelle (1 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-05-07)
It's like... I am more affected on the break-up. Haha!
Anyways, thank you for sharing your story. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: