You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Experiences With Black Magic

Real Ghost Stories

My Experiences With Black Magic

 

Where I come from we do believe that there are people around us that are capable of doing stuff to harm us, cause rifts in our family, drop us down financially and lastly even cause death in some cases. In this submission I will write about some of the experiences I've had and even a close brush with death due to the effects of black magic.

It's amazing how we tend to block out the negative events in our lives and lock it up in some dark recess of our minds, and all it took for me was a conversation with a friend of mine for all those horrible memories to come flooding back.

This started in the year 2013 and we had moved into the basement of my late grandfathers house, one uncle of mine had lived in the main building above the basement with his wife and two children and another uncle lived in the small cottage type house on the same property.

In the beginning everything was going really great we got in well with everyone (after all they are family) and we usually kept to ourselves, but slowly things started turning for the worst, there were constant fights at home; every small issue would turn into a full blown argument where we would say the harshest of things to each other (something which has never ever happened before). No matter how much I'd save I'd always be broke to the point where I ran into debt. I'd have the most terrible dreams about some evil thing trying to kill me. I'd hear my name being called especially when I was alone, and hear a baby cry right outside my room window at night. The moment I would put my head on the pillow to sleep I'd hear weird type of music and conversations with people that I couldn't clearly hear or understand, and I'd see black shadows inside the house.

I would get sick often like really bad, coughing up blood, not being able to walk or stand properly by this time I had spent a small fortune on medical bills and medications which weren't helping me at all, all medical examinations came up clear.

The last straw was when there was a huge fight between my mum and brother and I, which resulted in a fist fight (something which we've never done in the past) between my brother and I. I sat and thought to myself that none of this is normal we've never been this way, I've never gotten sick this way as well with very little recovery, and that's when I decided to find help from someone who is sort of a medium and and that's when she revealed that it was my uncle's wife and her mother used to do stuff for our family to fall apart and end up in a pathetic condition and to be reliant on them, with this confirmation we started being more aware when they were around. I even caught her mother digging by my mum's flower bed garden by mums room window and burying stuff there, but fortunately for us we found out and took precautions to protect ourselves from whatever they tried to do, we have since then moved into our own house and are very much better (when we moved we didn't bother telling anyone where we moving to) . Except for the occasional unexplainable incident now and then, everything seems to be great.

Other hauntings by Rajine

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rajine, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Rajine (14 stories) (740 posts)
+1
3 years ago (2021-03-07)
It was a long and tiring experience but I always knew that there was a spiritual world out there but I just didn't know that or rather what extent people can go to, to harm someone else.
Jubeele (25 stories) (882 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-03-05)
Hi Rajine

What a horrible thing to happen! Sadly, there are people in this world who choose to do evil things and wish ill on others. It is especially hurtful and a worse betrayal when they are related to your family. But I'm very glad you discovered the source of the negative influence bothering your family, and your health is much improved.

Do take care of yourselves. Peace and Blessings to your family and yourself.
Fenrispro (58 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-05-05)
Omg so scary! Humans have such darkness, but in future good begets good, these evil ones will have karma
Alex_Beast (17 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-05-03)
Hello Rajine,

I hope things are better for you now.

There are people that practice magic some use it for good others for bad things depends on the person.
There is no such things as black magic or white magic this was invented.
The phrase white magick was invited during the time of the witch hunt so that the "white witches" could get away with it.

Both white or black magick comes from the same source it's just how is being used that matters.

A powerful healer can also be a powerful Destroyer.
And someone who is a casts powerful dark arts can be a powerful healer.

If you still haveing trouble here is a great video with 3 exercises to protect your self. The last exercise is great to stop someone who is useing psychic attack.

https://youtu.be/jGoiiHZOiPc
Fearnotisokay (2 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-04-16)
I'm so glad that you're safe now! That's truly terrifying. What precautions did you use to protect yourselves?
Alina5 (3 stories) (136 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-04-04)
Hello Rajine,

My well-wishes to be with you. I always tend to process this thought not uncommon but sore to believe how humans are becoming much terrifying than ghosts, the negativity which we try to blame on the other world for in our blind notion, often lies in our surroundings or even in our close ones which we are completely unaware of, honestly ironic, right?. How strange this world is becoming!

There's a saying in my community that "no matter how dark the night is, the morning always arrives". We should only have hope. Therefore, "how strength the evil might poesses it is always overpowered by good". This thought somehow gives me the courage to go on in my darkest times.

"Except for occasional unexplainable incident now and then, everything is fine"

I'm curious to learn to about them someday. Until then...

Peace
Rajine (14 stories) (740 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-03-31)
[at] melda my uncles are in their own world I'm not sure if they know or just being ignorant, I guess the reason why it happened because of jealousy
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-03-31)
Rajine - What a truly horrible experience. Besides the wife and her mother, did your uncles turn on your family as well? Do you have any idea why this happened?

I know that there is a lot of witchcraft in Africa and obviously also in the rest of the world.

This is a subject which scares the living daylights out of me because how do you deal with something you don't understand? Perhaps some people do know how to deal with it but me... No.

I'm pleased to hear that life is better for you now.

Regards, Melda
Rajine (14 stories) (740 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-03-31)
Hi [at] pinksweety Vermilion and turmeric aren't considered negative because those are the signs of mother goddess, but I stand to be corrected.
Pinksweety (28 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-03-31)
I dreamt of vermilion & turmeric powder being kept in our bedroom. Is it black magic? Please answer. Also der used to be untold tensions in the house. Most of us being silent & not speaking to each other.
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2020-03-30)
It's probably for the best that you all left the issue behind at the old house. A confrontation might have brought on a retaliation. As it is now, the woman who buried that disturbing object doesn't know that she was found out.

I wonder who or what supplied the hair...ew! Best not to know, I guess.

It's always disturbing to me when I hear about people at odds with other members of their family. I don't know but I think the actions of this woman stem from jealousy.

Cutting ties was the best thing to do.
Rajine (14 stories) (740 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-03-30)
Hi lealeigh

I did find something wrapped up in a red piece of cloth, limes with needles poked through it, a ball of hair roughly the size of a golf ball by our front door. We chose not to confront anyone, until we moved out and when we did we cut all ties with that part of the family.
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2020-03-30)
Rajine,

Did you find any objects buried under the flowers? What did your uncle's wife's mother say when she was confronted?

Your statement here stands out to me:

"It's amazing how we tend to block out the negative events in our lives and lock it up in some dark recess of our minds"

I believe blocking out negativity to be a survival mechanism that people have developed over the ages. It is maybe supposed to help us accept things we can't change but who knows.

I am glad that things have improved for your family now that you have moved.

- Maria

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: