You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Partner Saw A Ghost Figure Of Me

Real Ghost Stories

My Partner Saw A Ghost Figure Of Me

 

My partner messaged me this morning saying he woke up to grab his phone and saw me at the bottom of his bed, as if I had just woke up. I was crying apologizing to him and he said he couldn't hear me, so I used my pointer finger to write it in the air, spelling out I'm sorry and then, as I was crying I reached out grabbed his pinky finger. He said it felt so real and become scared and he told me to go away he said that it looked exactly like me.

I'm feeling really scared feeling that was it me saying bye or something.

Beforehand he had a dream that I cheated on him with 2 guys and had a side girl for when I wanted different.

Am I supposed to be worried about my surroundings and is this a sign I'm going to be passing some time soon?

When I messaged him back to say it could be someone that is posing as me he told me that he actually saw me as if I had walked into his room he said it was me, every feature.

He lives in a men's homeless shelter ATM due to unforeseen circumstances and I'm not to sure if it could be ghost that use to live there that are posing as me or what.

Please someone help me I am scared as to what this means.

I don't know what this means but would appreciate some insight it has me very worried only cause I don't understand why I would be visiting him as a ghost when I'm still alive.

Please if someone has any understanding to this it would be much appreciated and to hear and read comments will give me more insight to why my partner may have seen me as a ghost

Please and thank you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Fran2442, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-07-30)
I feel like either consciously or unconsciously he is trying to manipulate you do to his own insecurities and anxieties regarding his present situation. I think these visions are either visual manifestations of his own emotional state or possibly complete fabrications invented to probe your reactions. The only dangerous thing I can detect from what you have written is a potentially toxic relationship. My best advice is to spend some time on yourself - commit to spending a chunk of time every day to doing what centers you whether it's sitting by the water, meditating, creating, quiet time with a cup of tea, a long walk or run etc. Really do some soul searching and examine whether this relationship is adding to or draining your energy and happiness. I hope this man finds peace and security but, from what I have read, you may need to take a step back to insure your own. ❤
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-07-08)
I saw my wife out of her body a couple of times over the years and on one of those occasions she had some vivid memories that almost validated that particular account beyond a shadow of a doubt. It doesn't surprise me that you can't recollect being out of your body with your boyfriend picking up on your energy with clarity.

Here's my crackpot theory as to why, for what it's worth. Our universe is a field of energy and as spiritual beings having a physical experience inside a sub set within a greater reality, we enter into the earth Matrix from birth with a certain amount of spiritual energy usually by design.

Some souls enter into the body with sub 40 percent levels of energy, these folk are the type of people who go through life and never experience the paranormal "period" and we do need these group of souls to keep us all sane and grounded within a world that needs a balance of cosmic energy to keep it with in it's perspective of what it is. " The School of Hard Knocks for dummies with total amnesia."

Other souls enter into the Matrix using 70 percent levels of energy which generally allows them to see and hear all the spooky stuff like most of the good folk here do on YGS.

And then you have those souls who enter into the Matrix using 90 percent of their spiritual energy... These folks are generally clairvoyant and see the paranormal straight up and remember all detail with clarity. My guess is, you are one of these souls who entered into the world limited with spiritual energy and recall to experience what ever it is you need to experience.

Your boyfriend IMO is more psychic than you are and probably needs to read between the lines. Perhaps he saw you crying out of body because of the situation he now finds himself in. Perhaps it's another? Most likely you two probably have some lessons to learn like most of us do. Don't be put off by his account, use it as a wake up call to change the situation you and him now find yourself in.

Regards Aussie
mrsmla4ever (3 stories) (53 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-06-25)
I have read that dreaming that your significant other cheating is a sign of insecurity. As lady-glow stated, these dreams might be the result of insecurities he is experiencing due to his current situation. He may fear losing you.

As for him physically seeing you, I agree with lady-glow that you might be projecting yourself to him. If not, could he be experiencing sleep paralysis?

If he is open to it, he should look for protective charms just in case. Keeping lapis lazuli or amethyst (there are many other stones out there) under his pillow might help soothe his dreams. Black tourmaline is a great stone for keeping away negativity as well. I wear it all the time. If this goes against his beliefs, every religion has its own means of protection.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-06-21)
Welcome to YGS.

Hello Fran - this is a very interesting experience though, in my opinion, it would be helpful to get more information in order to get a clearer idea about what this could mean.

First at all, I don't think you are in any danger.

Were you asleep when all this happened? Have you heard anything about out of body experiences? Do you remember what you dreamed that morning/night?
Have you considered the possibility of you visiting your partner in spirit form? This idea might sound over the top, but sometimes our souls can 'travel' out of our body during our sleep.

As for your partner (you don't need to disclose this information), was he under the influence of any medication/drug that could produce hallucinations as a side effect? Would it be possible that his situation is making him afraid of loosing you? Is this the first time he has experienced a visitation from a living person?

Have you been to the shelter?
Is he aware of any deaths at the premises? Has he any enemies among the other residents?

I would suggest for him to keep a journal and register any weird events and, if he is religious, to ask for protection according to his personal beliefs, either by prayers, or a blessing or wearing a blessed religious symbol.

I hope this is helpful, please keep us posted and try not to worry too much. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: