You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Wedding Couple

Real Ghost Stories

Wedding Couple

 

My dad works in a call center, he is an operational manager.

One day, my dad and mom met with an accident on the highway which was under construction.

I was shattered as my dad and my mom both were admitted to ICU.

The doctor said it would take almost 7 months for my dad to walk again normally, so I decided to drive my car and take short trips for earning and for bread butter of my family as I am the only one to look after my dad and mom.

I was only 16 when I started driving.

One day I got a trip to Konkan (Ratnagiri), I was very happy as I was getting a good amount for just dropping an Adivasi family and just coming back.

I left at 7 pm in the evening and picked the family up near Mumbai Andheri and started my journey and I reached Ratnagiri at around 3 am in the morning. It was very dark and I have to leave alone so the family who accompanied me suggested to stay with them until morning and as I was just 16 they were treating me like child.

7 sharp, in the morning I decided to make my way to my home and said them to just pay me off so I can leave from that village. The total trip fare was 3000 rupees and the family just gave me 2500 that too in 2 and 5 RS coins. I was very frustrated and just Left that place immediately and made my way towards the highway.

The sun was very bright. As soon as I reached near highway a newly wed couple were waving their hands as they needed a lift.

I immediately stop my car and I asked them where they were heading towards and they told me Mumbai!

I was so happy as I was feeling bored and now I have a couple with whom I can talk. They were sitting right behind me in my car. I was talking to them just looking in to my rear mirror (upper mirror) as I was driving and here comes the main plot of the scene;Toll plaza arrived and the toll was about 150 rupees and with my 2 and 5 rupees coins which was given by the family I started counting. Behind me all the cars started honking and at that time I was really frustrated so I decided to take 150 rupees from the couple who was with me. When I turn around to request them to give me 150 rupees no one was there! I was wondering where has the couple gone and after I looked at the top mirror they were seated just behind me. I was scared so much that I dashed the security barriers of the toll plaza and increased my song volume to the utmost limit and then the couple requested me to lower the song volume.

I was sweating all over, and I decided not to look behind until Mumbai. I was crying like hell. After 3 hours I stopped near a pan shop to have a smoke and open my car doors and sat on the ground unconscious as if I will die within a second. I took a cigarette and started smoking and what I saw until now I can't forget, a ST bus was passing from the road and on the window seats of the bus the couple were sitting and waving hands to me. I was hospitalized for next 14 days and decided never to drive alone.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rahulsanjaysoni, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

RogueDawg (2 stories) (13 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-03-28)
Thanks for sharing your experience.

A serious tragedy stuck your family. First your parents and then you too getting hospitalised.

Frankly, I had some doubts about a few things mentioned in your narrative.

Expertly, lady-glow pointed them right out to which you too elegantly replied. So, thank you for that.

However, still I trying hard to wrap my head around your tale ๐Ÿ˜‰. Finding it to be a bit difficult task.

When you stopped at the toll plaza, how did you finally pay the toll? With the coins? If you crashed into the barrier and you said they fined you 1500 INR and you were asked to present yourself at the police interrogation, didn't they find out that your driver's licence or the permit was not in order and that you were also under age? Didn't they outright seize your vehicle?

Huff! I don't mean to be too critical, but this just feels a little too hard to swallow.

I do like the way you've narrated your story. Thank

BTW, I am from Mumbai too.
Taintedprincess (20 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-09-12)
Rahulsanjaysoni,thank you for the permission. I hope you have a fantastic day further.
Rahulsanjaysoni (1 stories) (8 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-09-11)
Good morning tainted princess. Thanks for reading my experience
โค You can share my story on your paranormal podcast
Thanks a lot โค
Taintedprincess (20 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-09-11)
Rahulsanjaysoni, Thanks for sharing your story. And I'm sorry for what happened to your family! It almost seems sad to me too that the couple will be stuck getting rides with strangers for who knows how long... Being stuck on earth like that breaks my heart. We have a similar phenomena here in South Africa, about a ghost lady that lost her life and the life of her husband in an accident. She roams the roadway and catches lifts with people, then just disappears! I would love to share your story in my paranormal podcast, if you would give me permission to do so?
Regards โค
Rahulsanjaysoni (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-08-29)
Valkricry ty for your efforts and no problem
Keep helping and spreading love ๐Ÿ˜Š
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+3
5 years ago (2019-08-29)
Rahulsanjaysoni,
Sorry even Google translate struck out, with it. "No results found for translate Jagsulike mundetsre."
I know Bodi-Gundamma comes from Puducherry in India and that Tamil, Malayalam, and Telugu are all spoken there, but I don't speak any of those. Add to that, using the Western alphabet it's phonetically written in all probability. Perhaps one of our Eastern members can help, or Bodi herself?
Rahulsanjaysoni (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-08-29)
Biblio and valkricry
Can you help me to translate it
I only understand English hindi and Marathi language
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-08-28)
Val:

I, too, was curious about Bodi-Gundammer's contribution. I believe it to be in Malayalm. I thought I'd try Google Translate, and I got this: เดœเด—เตโ€Œเดธเตเดฒเตˆเด•เต เดฎเตเดฃเตเดŸเต†เดธเตโ€ŒเดŸเตเดฐเต‡ เดฑเต‚เดŸเตเดŸเดฟเดญ เดชเด•เตเด•เดพเดกเดฟเดฏเดคเตเดคเต! เดชเต‹เดณเดฟเด•เตเด•เต เดŸเต‹เดฏเตเดตเดฟเดฒเต‹ เด•เดพเด•เตเด•เดฟ เดชเตเดฐ เดŸเตเดฐเต†เดฎเตเดชเดฟเด•เต. I'm still mystified, as Google won't translate *that* message; it transliterates it back into B-G's original text. ๐Ÿค”

(I'm still working on the dimensional resonance thing, and I'll return to discuss that in your response feed after I get through this first week of school.)

Best,
Biblio.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+2
5 years ago (2019-08-28)
Bodi-Gundamma, please post in English so that all may benefit.
Rahulsanjaysoni (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-08-23)
Brother freakedoutfreddy
I also can't imagine my life without set of wheels
But things got more complicated day by day
freakedoutfreddy (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-08-22)
dude, I cannot imagine life without my set of wheels, even if ain't no Lambo! ๐Ÿ˜
Rahulsanjaysoni (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-08-22)
Freakedoutfreddy brother
The reason is after I started back driving again
Thing's got more complicated and series of events happened which I will describe later in my stories
And finally I stopped driving
freakedoutfreddy (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-08-22)
I don't know bro but I'm confused about "I was hospitalized for next 14 days and decided never to drive alone" and "After this incident I stopped driving." ๐Ÿค”
Rahulsanjaysoni (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-08-22)
Yes when I got frightened they left and I saw both of them in a bus with a smile on their faces waving hands and saying goodbye
WisconsinLady (1 stories) (52 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-08-22)
This is just an idea, but perhaps they were meant to bring you positivity during a tough time in your life. When you became frightened, then they decided to leave and cause you no further discomfort...? โค
Rahulsanjaysoni (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-08-22)
Lady glow and Wisconsin lady
I received a penalty of 1500 for breaking barrier of toll plaza and also I was called by the local police station for further interrogation
The spirits were not bad they were talking pretty nicely with me and was sharing how they met and married together
I was Happy until I realized they are not humans
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-08-21)
Rahulsanjaysoni
It seems like the living in your story were more dangerous than the spirits... Like oftentimes happens.

Just curious, did you get in any trouble for not paying at the toll plaza and for damaging the barriers?
WisconsinLady (1 stories) (52 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-08-21)
Also, those were excellent questions, lady-glow. I was wondering a little about some of those things. Thanks for responding to those questions Rahulsanjaysoni.
WisconsinLady (1 stories) (52 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-08-21)
I'm sorry this experience was so frightening for you. Did they seem bad, evil or non-human? Did you sense any emotion or energy coming from them? Or was your fear from the surprise of them being not living people? Thank you for sharing your story.
Rahulsanjaysoni (1 stories) (8 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-08-21)
Good morning lady Glow
Other than driving I had no other option. I have my car permit with my father name.
And also it took me 8 hours because they told to stop many times for eating for smoking and also for getting fresh.
After this incident I stopped driving.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-08-21)
Google please tell me:

- Age to drive a taxi in India

Wikipedia: "Applications for a provisional driving licence can be made from the age of 16. Valid for driving a moped or gearless motorcycle (with a capacity of up to 50 cc) from aged 16,[1] and a car from aged 18 or older to drive any other type of vehicle"

Https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Driving_licence_in_India

- Distance from Mumbai Andheri to Konkan: The distance between Mumbai and Konkan is 330 km by road.

Https://www.makemytrip.com/routeplanner/mumbai-ratnagiri.html

Rahulsanyaysoni, welcome to YGS.

Based on the previous information, it seems like you, at 16, were driving your car illegally. Didn't you have to have a permit in order to operate a cab?

Taking almost 8 hours to complete a 330 km or so distance is kind of a long time, isn't it? Did the first couple ask you to stop several times during the trip or is this time due to the conditions of the road?
Whatever the answer, it's obvious that they were not only dishonest people, but a pair of pranksters for not paying the whole fare and for giving you only a mountain of coins. I hope they were packed in bundles and you didn't have to count them one by one... And that they provided you with help or, at least, a wheel barrow to carry the coins to your car.

"and sat on the ground unconscious as if I will die within a second. I took a cigarette and started smoking"

I assume you regain consciousness first, right?

"decided never to drive alone."

Who kept you company after that experience? Is it normal for cab drivers in India to carry a companion and still pick passengers without them complaining?

Did you ever hear other drivers talk about encountering these ghostly hitchhikers?

I hope everything is going well for you and your family now.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: