You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Three Little Girls

Real Ghost Stories

Three Little Girls

 

My dad had came home from work early one day to get some sleep before going back in at 5:00. He was getting ready to lay down when he heard music. Not just any music, but female voices singing. He went into the living room and found that the noise was coming from downstairs. He assumed we were home early from whatever reason he didn't know.

So he was going downstairs to check on us, but when he got to the entryway and was about to proceed down the stairs the singing was now heard from the upstairs. He kept going back and forth trying to find out if it was upstairs or downstairs, but by now he heard it from every direction. He decided to just head downstairs to see if we were there and when he got to my bedroom door and pushed it open there were three little girls on my bed, sitting in a circle, singing together. My dad told me that they were speaking in another language because he could hear their voices loud and clear and couldn't make out one word.

When the girls finally noticed him they made a scared face and disappeared into thin air like when you turn the channel on your TV. This whole event only went on for at least 5min. Or so including when he was trying to find out where the voices were coming from. He said the song seemed kind of fancy for today and that they were all wearing old fashioned dresses. One girl had her hair in two pig tails. Which reminds me that I've actually experienced my hair being braided in rolls while I was sleeping and me nor my sister know how to do that. We now hear voices, but have never seen the girls again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lesley La Fleur, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Blackmoonmage20 (1 stories) (58 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-04)
I was intrigued by your title. So I opened it at the 'random experieces' below the comments. It's kind of creepy when you see three little girls at your bed, singing. And just vanishes away... I think that they lived there before. 😊
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-18)
sound like little angels:)

Http://au.youtube.com/user/lovemyfamilysomuch

Www.myspace.com/rainbowpuddles
LesleyLaFleur (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-08)
Well I can't really tell you the details but I do remember that my dad said it wasn't cold when he saw them. Just normal room temperature, I'll be sure to ask him about the details of the clothing. Thnx for reading! 😊
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-11)
Great story, Lesley. Reminds me of this episode of "A Haunting" where the spirit of two little girls sing songs on this girl's bed and then braid her mother's hair while she's sleeping. Creepy!

Thanks for sharing!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-10)
I wouldn't say the 17 or 1800's, but perhaps more like the early 1900's, I believe. I also think that you or your siblings will have to ask them to Cross Over. Adults seem to make them skittish.
Thanks again.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-10)
I agree with wb that the girls are comfortable in your home. If you can help them to the Light, do so but if you can't or afraid to try, I don't see them as a threat. Just be careful and try not to scare them again-they're just children that happen to be "dead".Take Care.

FRAWIN 😊
ozonalions (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-10)
Hi Leslie.

Wow is all I can say! 😨 Something's that you can do is... Check the history of your house and it's land. It seems like they are girls from the 1700's or 1800's.
Maybe you can try these things. Leave a tape in your room or where the hot spots are
and/or braid your hair before you go to bed to see what happens. Plus you can get a tape and ask them things like age, names, and siblings. Finally, you can set a camria out too see what you get.

in my thoughts

Lauren ❤ ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-10)
Hello Leslie,
Not at all frightening. Thank you. I feel the girls are linked together in the spirit world for some reason or another and are comfortable in your home. It would be interesting to know the history of the home and if they were sisters in life.
As you still hear the voices I would think you are being visited by peaceful entities who need guided to the Light so that they can exist with others of their kind. Please tell them that their loved ones are waiting for them on the Other Side and that they need to follow the Light.
Thank you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: