You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: 1 Last Cut

Real Ghost Stories

1 Last Cut

 

I was in beauty school spring of 2015. It was normal day, when a client walks in the door they sign in, and the receptionists brings a slip back with the client's name on it and what service was needed. I get my slip, I walk to the seating area and I hollar out "Larry". A little old man gets up and walks to my station, basic haircut. He never said 1 word to me. I finished his haircut he got up laid my tip on my counter and left.

Next day I was off of school I'm sitting at home reading the news paper. I turn the page and there is LARRY. It broke my heart, I yelled at my boyfriend "awww babe I cut this guys hair yesterday and he died." My boyfriend just brushes it off like "o'well"

I started reading the obituary and it said HE died 2 Days before I cut his hair. I was in tears like with just happened moment. Then I started thinking maybe they got the days mixed up which doesn't happen a lot. But maybe it did this time. I was so confused. I couldn't explain it. I literally was at a loss for words.

I cut it out the paper and took it to school the next day asking everybody if they remember him, no one paid enough attention. So I go to my school owner and have her pull the school's sign in sheet and what do you know, there it is, the name LARRY no last name. Just Larry. I was so shook I even made my teacher cry when I told her what was going on.

I physically touched this man. Not to mention at this time I lived in a town 15 miles north of Larry's hometown and had to drive through his town to get to school. I am going to assume he just needed 1 last cut before his holiday in the sky. What do y'all think?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, KingHILLQueen90, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

FreshEyes (3 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-01-11)
I believe you. This happens when the body needs or wants to be ready for their next journey. Which I think happened here.

My aunt, before passing away. She asked for a glass of water and asked some help for she to take a leak. I think she is getting ready for her long journey.
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-09-17)
I firmly believe that if someone was to truly return, it would be in the flesh and only with Divine Permission. I believe you. Why this happened is anyone's guess. However, I have read that those who do truly return are either not allowed to communicate with the living, or that they are constrained as to what they can say.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+6
5 years ago (2019-09-16)
KingHillQueen - I know you're convinced that it was the same man but is there perhaps just the slightest chance that the man who passed looked very much like Larry and had the same first name?

Did Larry have his hair cut at your salon on a regular basis?

I apologise if I come across as being a bit sceptical. Some weird and wonderful, not to mention inexplicable, things happen. I've had some experiences which even my family don't believe. So I don't doubt for a moment that you believe it was the same person but there could be other explanations. Anything further that you could add?

Regards, Melda

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: