You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: A Dark Figure

Real Ghost Stories

A Dark Figure

 

***English is not my first language so I'm sorry if I have mistakes***

I watch these youtubers named Sam and Colby. They make videos about exploring haunted places and I find them really interesting. One day in the summer this year my dad asked me what I watch on youtube and I told him about these youtubers and how interesting they are to me and he told me that he actually experienced something paranormal when he was little.

When my dad was 6 years old, he was staying at his grandma's house that is far from his hometown. He was asleep and out of nowhere he wakes up and to see this black male figure with outlines that were glowing. My dad got so scared that he screamed at the top of his lungs and the figure disappeared. He ran to his grandma's room. He told her what happened and she was calming him and said "Don't worry he is gone now" and he never saw him again. My dad was also telling me how he always felt this really weird energy in that house. He felt like he wasn't alone and that really scared him and when he was sleeping he would hear breathing in his ear even tho he was alone. This was happening really often to him and he was always really scared and because of that he really hates that house.

This is not part of the story but my dad also told me that a few years ago at his work (he is a police officer) this crazy man was getting arrested for killing one of his relatives. I don't know how this works but I think he was being questioned in a room and when my dad and his co worker walked into that room their heads started hurting so bad that my dad couldn't handle it and walked out of the room and his head was fine and for the rest of that day my dad stayed away from that man.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nothingmatters, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2019-11-05)
Your English is very good! I particularly enjoyed your 2nd story about the man in the room that caused your Dad's head to hurt. This seems to be indicative of a possession. What ever happened to that man?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: