You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Tight Rings Removed

Real Ghost Stories

Tight Rings Removed

 

Stack rings removed during sleep!?

So this happened last night which would have been 20/04/2020.

It's a Sunday night I'm laying on the sofa watching a late night film, eventually I fall asleep. I have a 10 year old who sleeps dead and a 2 year old who will wake up in the middle of the night to come and find me sleeping on the sofa. He comes in and we fall asleep side by side.

However I wake up around 5am, I use the bathroom and make a coffee, go into my bedroom, laying on the bed checking stuff on my phone. About 30 minutes later my 2 year wakes up and enters my bedroom he hands something to me I take it and realise it's my 3 stack rings I wear on my fourth finger on my right hand. I'm baffled and look at my hand, there is an indentation of where they live, as I NEVER take them off, plus it's very difficult as they are tight to remove without lotion or soap. I'm shocked and ask him where he found them he replies on the sofa, but he's so sleepy by the time I put him in my bed he drifts back off to sleep but I am left in shock and I know I DIDN'T remove them and neither did my 2 year old so how did they come off? I'm thinking something took it off but what?

I live in an old apartment block that has been there since the 1930's I tend to hear things but put it down to the building being old or my neighbour upstairs, floorboards etc. But this I can't ignore, however I do believe in the supernatural. Maybe I should set up a camera? Does anyone know how this can be explained? If so feel free to leave a comment

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Empress-Solomon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-05-18)
Hi Empress,

Don't have much in the way of explanation but jewellery removal whilst asleep gets reported on here with a fair bit of frequency. So guess we can label it 'a thing' lol.
I remember someone freaking out about having their hoop earrings removed or tampered with or something while they were asleep. Someone else lost a necklace which turned up somewhere weird.

Where abouts in the UK are you? Thought crossed my mind you may live in an old pirate hangout. Now that I type that it just sounds silly. But anyway they used to take jewellery from rich corpses to wear or sell on.

Other than that are the rings, or could they be, offensive to an old timey mind? You might share your space with a stuffy soul.

Or maybe someone thinks they're too tight and you should give your finger a rest from them.

What are the origins of these rings? Were they a gift, are they significant in some way? Perhaps their removal is more symbolic, that's something only you could know.

Thanks for sharing, hope it doesn't happen again.
flyguy (9 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-05-14)
Hi [at] Empress-Solomon

Interesting exerience.

Did your 3 stack rings feel different after your 2 year old game them back to you like the felt off or weird?

Setting up a camera seems like a good idea so I say go for it!

John Fly
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-05-14)
Hello Empress-Solomon, welcome to YGS. Difficult to comment and much more difficult to brand it as paranormal or otherwise. But it could do good if you record but as lady-glow said, it could also frighten you. But if you are courageous enough, nothing wrong in trying.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-05-13)
Ditto, ditto, and ditto. I agree with everyone else. Do you sleepwalk? Also, it is hard for me to visualize someone taking off stacked rings that are hard to come off without you waking up. Is it possible that you took them off prior to going to sleep?
Alina5 (3 stories) (136 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-05-13)
Hello Empress Soloman,

I believe there is nothing much to comment on this matter. I would like to submit any of my further thoughts after watching your little camera experiment.

Hopefully, you will share the recorded clip on this page for the readers to provide you a proper judgement on this topic.

Peace
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-05-12)
VeronicaMarie has a point, first you should rule out that it wasn't you who removed the rings.

I guess setting up a camera is a good idea and would give you either peace of mind or a terrible fright... Depending on what it records.

Good luck and keep us posted.
VeronicaMarie (5 stories) (106 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2020-05-12)
Hi, Empress-Solomon,

Very strange incident. I think the first thing I'd do is try to rule out the possibility that you removed them in your sleep. Saying this because I have a recurring dream where I'm wearing a tight turtleneck sweater and can't get it off, and it feels like it's suffocating me. And when I wake up, sometimes I'm sort of pulling at my clothes. With the rings being so tight, do they ever feel uncomfortable?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: