You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghost In The Form Of Mom

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost In The Form Of Mom

 

I had this weird experience when I was 14 years old. I am from ECIL,Hyderabad. I live in a joint family.

On that particular day my mom and I were present in the house. Our house is a duplex so my mom asked me to clean the house. While I was cleaning I got a weird feeling that someone was watching me.

I turned back and I saw my mom standing there so I started asking her why did she come here, (sorry I forgot to tell you guys that my mom told me that she was busy with some office work) but there was no answer. Suddenly I saw my mom entering from my back side. When I turned to the front side there was no one present.

I started asking my mom did she come like 5 minutes back she told me that she was busy and she just came back now. I was confused for a while. Then I understood that it was not my mom that I saw. When I told this incident to my mom she told that it was my hallucination, but I remember perfectly that I saw my mom standing wearing the same dress she wore that day.

Till today I don't understand what did I see? I saw my mom when I was cleaning. Is it a ghost or my hallucination?

We live in the same house but I never experienced such incidents. Comment below if you ever experienced such situations.

This is my first story in this website I started reading stories in this website from a long time. So I thought of sharing my experience

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY

Other hauntings by sravya

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sravya, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

InTheNight (2 stories) (34 posts)
 
3 years ago (2021-06-19)
It' gotta be a Doppelgänger or an Etiäinen. Check wikipedia.
Srinivas108 (3 stories) (23 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-02-12)
Hey... That was a good story... Hope will listen more of them (only if you have encountered any more such incidents) I'm a fellow hyderabadi here
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-07-21)
I read your story and there many other stories on here that are similar... Not in a bad way I mean, but in the what in the heck is this so many people experience...? I am actually leaning on the idea of a projection of mental imagery that lady-glow was referring to. Perhaps it really is a form of checking up on loved ones? I don't know. But it's possible. I think we are all connected by our loved ones more than we know. It's a strange phenomenon.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-07-19)
garry1984.

Please see where I say that "she went to see you on an ethereal form" and "or you saw some sort of a telepathic projection of her thoughts", though I forgot to mention the possibility of the image being a reflection of the OP's mother producing what is known as Pepper's ghost.

Was it any of the above? Was it a ghost? Or was it a hallucination? All of them are possibilities and my opinion is as hard to prove as yours.
garry1984 (6 posts)
-1
4 years ago (2020-07-19)
It was only your hallucination not any ghost my friend. And lady glow see what's written his mother then came from back side while he was talking is it possible
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-07-18)
Welcome to YGS.

Hello Sravya.

That's a very interesting experience. In my opinion, what you witnessed was neither a hallucination nor a ghost.

Perhaps your mother wanted to check if you had listened to her but, being bussy, she went to see you on an ethereal form.

Have you ever heard her talking about knowing events that happened when she wasn't around?
She might be unaware of having the gift of ubiquity (ability to be present on more than one place), or you saw some sort of a telepathic projection of her thoughts.

Great story, thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: