You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: The Ghost In My Mom's Office

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost In My Mom's Office

 

This is my second time to write my very own experience here in this website. I am a clairvoyant and had experience a lot of eerie encounters with the unknown. Anyways, this story is just one of a hundred stories that I've heard from my mom's office and laboratory which is a government agency. Since I was a kid I've been to this place a lot and had seen some entities that aren't human but does look like one. This one particular encounter happened just this June 2020. I worked there as part time laboratory aide to have some income despite the pandemic. It was my first day and after my shift was done I managed to took photos around the office and the seed laboratory because I was fascinated with interior and it was newly renovated. As I've snap some photos I felt like something oddly cold that tapped on my nape but I initially thought it might be the air-conditioning. My mom or my boss called me out and decided we head home.

The Ghost In My Mom's Office 2

The Ghost In My Mom's Office 1

As I arrived, I've decided to review some photos taken. 1st snap nothing eerie was caught but on the second photo, my reflection on the glass seemed to be different especially my face. (refer to the photo attached) My face was replaced by an old woman's face staring at me and was positioned just in front of me. I was definitely skeptical at first because maybe it was just the reflection or some sort but as I edited the picture to enhance the photo the face became more defined. I hurriedly showed it to my mom which was a no surprise to her because she has been working there for 40 years and had encountered a lot and also heard her visitors saw things and entities living inside the office.

The next day my mom did some cleansing and let me held a red rosary at the time I worked there but my mom knows I wouldn't be scared by that because she knew I could see more. Also on that day, the steel frame that protects the lighting on the ceiling was initially hanging right down and was about to fall straight to where I usually sit inside the laboratory. It was odd because it wasn't on that state before. I can sense that there is something in this facility that doesn't want me and knows I can see them. Within the days I've work there I could see some other spirits like kids playing around. Cold spots inside the old and very humid conference room. Hope you find my experience interesting and I have a lot more to tell.

The Ghost In My Mom's Office

Other hauntings by lajuanita

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lajuanita, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

TheSweetDevil23 (6 stories) (49 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2021-10-08)
For some weird reason, the presence of so many locks is making me more uncomfortable then the image of the odd entity there in the photo.
Its giving me claustrophobic sensation, so no wonder even the presence of spirits and energies here and there would give such vibes to all the people working there.

On top of it, there are glass doors facing each other and even across from each other. So I feel it is acting even as a portal of both positive, negative and neutral energies entering our world, resulting in clashes of them. No wonder you can feel and see them, considering you are a clairvoyant too.
MrsRamsay (guest)
+2
3 years ago (2021-06-04)
I just looked again. How many locks are on that door? Why? The locks are bothering me more than the face!
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-06-03)
Just popped back in to check if lajuanita has replied to any of these comments, and the OP has not yet replied.

But then I looked at the two photos again, and it is very hard to compare images that, while they may be of the same door, really don't have anything else in common.

Mrs. Ramsay, your comment makes me wonder if there is a poster behind the door.
8-bitDemigod (8 stories) (38 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-06-03)
To me it doesn't quite look like a reflection. It looks like something on the other side of the glass looking out. The head and body size reminds me of the depictions of aliens or "greys" as they're refered to. Very interesting, especially with that heavy looking padlock hanging from the door. Makes me wonder what's back there.
MrsRamsay (guest)
+2
3 years ago (2021-06-01)
I definitely see the face. Did you see it at the time, or just when you looked at the photo?

I often see faces that seem smaller than a real person, but have never noticed one like this that is larger, interesting. Stay safe!
Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-05-21)
Hi lajuanita

I've experienced something similar to your incident years ago, I've actually posted my experience here about a woman's reflection not matching her real face, but very interesting I must say.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-05-21)
That one photo with the face in it is quite fascinating. I'm not that good at judging scale, but from the size of the face, the head seems way to large for someone who is about 5 feet 6 inches tall, which seems to be about the height of the face in the door. Just an observation.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: