You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Closest Encounter

Real Ghost Stories

My Closest Encounter

 

The private school who is renting beside us moved, and our relatives (grandmother, aunts and uncles) moved there. It's been 6 years since they moved.

My mother told me to call her if someone is buying at the shop because she will cook. Our kitchen is separated at the left corner of the garage. That night I remember the dogs are barking loudly. Then someone is buying, so I stood up and I went to the screen door to call her, my face almost touch the screen, when I'm about to shout, someone walked in front of me, she's in white with a veil-like at her head. Her skin tone is brown. She's walking slow as if she intend to show up or it's just coincidence or right timing. I froze. I didn't see her face but it was very close and shape like a human.

I froze, and then shout "mama!" and about to cry. I told her and a few hours later, someone called and told them that our grandmother's sister died. My grandmother is living beside us. So my mother said that maybe she visited our grandmother to say goodbye.

We are really shocked especially me it was the closest encounter ever. Almost all the common ghost I saw are just like shadows that are moving, but this is the second time I saw human figure. Even I can't completely believe that when someone dies he/she still can move, because my religion teaches that your soul will rest and we will all rise together at the judgement day. But I really saw it. Though we will know the truth at the end. There's nothing to be afraid of, God is always protecting and guiding us.

Other hauntings by meinmein

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, meinmein, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

LFrog1386 (1 stories) (73 posts)
-2
3 years ago (2020-12-29)
Sorry it took so long for me to get back here but thank you for responding and clearing that up. That DOES sound pretty scary and very unnerving, to be sure!
meinmein (6 stories) (9 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-10-22)
Humans have visible shape, but she, she's kind of blurry. Her face is blurry, saw no eyes, just skin color and hair and white dress, and something is in her head, maybe it is a veil.
meinmein (6 stories) (9 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-10-21)
I know very well everyone in our house. And we have a gate, so others can't easily enter without permission. And the thing is, she doen't have a face. I am very scared that I didn't check it out if it is a person. I also told that to my family, and they will let me know if somebody came to visit, but no one.
LFrog1386 (1 stories) (73 posts)
-1
4 years ago (2020-10-12)
I am a little confused, how do you know it wasn't a real person?
TravisCannabis (69 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-10-08)
I don't know man, sometimes I think religions don't know the truth and teach things that may not be real. 🙄
But it's good to believe in something, just saying. 😜

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: