You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghost At The Internet Shop

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost At The Internet Shop

 

A brief explanation of what computer shop is. A computer shop or internet shop is a place where you can rent a PC to browse the internet or play video games. It is a nook and cranny on every street in our country. The youth and the young at heart flock to it every day after school or work.

This is my experience. Even though I already have Call of duty, Medal of honor and Battlefield in my laptop, I still go to the internet shop to play my favorite games. It was almost 2AM. I glanced at the sliding door and saw a woman carrying what looks to be a baby wrapped in cloth. She is wearing all white. She is just standing outside. Looking back at me. I then just ignored her. I continue playing a game. After a few minutes, I looked at the sliding door again. She's gone. Thinking it was nothing, I reverted back to playing. Then, I unintentionally looked back at door. That's when I saw her again. She's standing beside the street light. I don't know but there is a slight fear and distrust on this woman. Fortunately, as I leave the internet shop, I never saw her again.

A week had passed. I was not able to go to the internet shop due to my work schedule. Eventually, it was my day off. I was able to come at the internet shop at 4PM. I played Call of duty, even repeating the missions a few times. 11 PM and I'm still playing. I glanced outside and there she was. The lady in white carrying a baby. This caused the hair at my nape to raise. I tried to ignore her and focus on what I'm doing. To prove to myself that I'm seeing a ghost, I decide to invite my friends the following day here in the internet shop at evening time to show them this ghostly lady and her child.

The following day after work, I went to the same internet shop. This time I'm with my friends. On a pretext on inviting them to play DOTA (defense of the ancients) my real intention is to show them the ghost lady carrying a baby or whatever they were. And since it was past 6 in the evening, I have the feeling that she will show herself in the evening.

8PM arrived. We were still playing combined with trash talking. I glanced at the door and yes, there she was. Standing beside the street light. I then called one of my friends who was sitting beside me to glanced at the sliding door. He did despite busy trash talking with the rest of our buddies. I asked him if he saw the ghost lady. But his reply to me is he never saw anyone. I looked at the lady and she's there. How come my friend never saw her?

Afterwards, I diverted back my attention to PC. Then, I gazed back at door. To my horror, the lady is now leaning at the glass door with a terrible scowling look at me. I then called my buddies to look at the door because they will see a ghost. My friends looked. But all of them said they never saw anyone at the door. I keep insisting because she's still leaning at the glass door and staring at me, but one of my friends told me that what he saw outside are street lights and a few cars passing by and he never saw any ghosts. My friends then hurled hurtful derogatory terms at me (yeah, after all it's trash talking while playing video games). Since I can't do anything, I returned to playing game.

We stopped playing at 11PM. I'm the last of my friends to step at the sliding door. As I stepped outside, the owner, along with his other companion whispered at me "Sir, we saw that lady too."

Other hauntings by JoJorocks

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JoJorocks, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

robmkivseries70 (1 stories) (36 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-04-09)
JoJorocks,
It has long been that only some people can see, have the sensitivity, to see the paranormal. If this apparition is only being seen by a few people it lends some credence to your experience. As above, she could be real. A long running video camera might provide some useful information and might tend to prove the theory one way or the other.
Best,
Rob
Rex-T (5 stories) (288 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-03-10)
Melda, Macknorton & JoJorocks,

Apologies for butting in on your string, but being an alleged spawn of BS, I suddenly feel qualified to speak on the subject of "the Meter" and teleporting.

Firstly, Melda - I recently observed a baboon at Taronga Park Zoo, clutching a dark squarish box, fending off his associates who were constantly trying to claim the box as their own. He obviously had no idea of how to use the mosquito repellent or deodorant disperser, perhaps because one hand was occupied with holding a balloon glass containing a tiny pink umbrella.

I did not see the garden spade in the enclosure, so I'm assuming that it may be lost in transit.

As you know, I do not partake in alcohol or non-prescription drugs (heck - I don't even smoke anymore) so hallucinations are very unlikely. I suppose the box was similar in looks to a carton of flavoured milk, which brings me to JoJorock's story.

I wonder if looking at a screen for prolonged periods of time, then glancing (quickly) at a window may have left you susceptible to pareidolia.

In closing, there are elements in my comment that are light hearted and my sentiments are with Macknorton - keep 'em coming.

Swear to God Man.

Rex-T
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-03-09)
Mack - Hang onto your 2010 BS detector. Yours is the best model. I know because I owned one and early one evening a few months back, while I was skimming through the posts on this site, my BS disappeared in a puff of smoke. Needless to say I was shocked and horrified.

I live in Pretoria, South Africa and my sister lives in Cape Town on the fringe of the Tokai Forest. Over 1000 kilometres apart. Within half an hour of my loss, my sister phoned and told me of her amazing experience:

She and a friend of hers had been sitting on her veranda enjoying snacks and iced tea. My sister doesn't drink alcohol at all, so she wasn't delusional. Their leisurely evening had been interrupted by the sudden appearance of an object, alien to them, on the table between them. My sister scooped up this object in a small gardening spade and ran out onto the lawn, uncertain how to deal with it. She and her friend were hugely traumatised.

The burden of indecision was soon alleviated as a baboon swooped down off the roof and grabbed the spade and its contents. Remember, she lives very close to the forest and baboons are rampant. To crown it all, the baboon plus my BS and spade disappeared before their very eyes!

She was extremely apologetic after I told her that she should have phoned me before allowing my BS to be placed in the hands of an innocent. However I'm still slightly annoyed.

Which brings me to this:

"... As if she can make herself disappear. I starred back at my PC then after less than a minute I starred outside and she's there again, as if she can teleport."

Oh yes, people, animals and objects can indeed teleport. Besides the disappearance, reappearance and once again disappearance of my BS, I had a very vivid dream of a baboon living it up on a passenger liner in the Caribbean. My dreams are always true.

NB: Please never consider the 2020 version of the BS detector. It comes with a word mincer and a mosquito repellant. I don't believe in mincing words and the mosquito repellant is cheap at the local supermarket.

Regards, Melda
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-03-09)
Hi JojoRocks

Please don't be offended, but this to me, is another piece of rather poorly constructed fiction. Changing the story, or adding details in your supporting comments to answer fair questions doesn't lend your experience much credibility to me, personally.

Others may be hanging of each sentence and feeling "spooked" or "thrilled", which is of course, absolutely fine. We all have different levels of settings on our individual "B.S detectors".

Reading this story, the warning gauge on my "B.S detector" (which, by the way, is the 2010 model which comes with a really handy swiss army knife and built-in deodorant disperser for when things get REALLY stanky) is flashing red so much that it's starting to spark and produce actual smoke. Luckily it's still under warranty.

That's just my 10 cents worth, for what it's worth.

Best of luck. Keep 'em coming! 😁

Regards

Mack.
JoJorocks (4 stories) (27 posts)
-1
3 years ago (2021-03-09)
Hello, sorry for the late reply.

Lady-glow- I was alone during the first encounter. So there's no point that she's waiting someone in the internet shop at that time.

Macknorton- her clothing is odd. All white. That's made her weird. Plus in my second encounter. I winked and she's gone. As if she can make herself disappear. I starred back at my PC then after less than a minute I starred outside and she's there again, as if she can teleport.

😨 😨

Rajine- actually, the owner recently admitted that few more people had seen her.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-03-07)
Are you sure the woman wasn't just looking for her husband, or her younger brother, or any other game-addicted male wasting their time at the café?

I wouldn't be surprised if your buddies didn't see her... I have seen how distracted people can be when playing those computer games.
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-03-07)
Hi JojoRocks

Could you please elaborate on why you thought the lady with the baby was a ghost the first two times you saw her? A lady seen carrying a baby on the street doesn't scream "supernatural" to me... But I guess everyone's different, right?

For me, unless she was levitating, transparent, dressed in odd clothes not of this era, or disappearing / appearing as you observed her, she would appear to be a normal "flesh and blood" human?

Oh, and this clearly proves that too much "Call Of Duty" is definitely bad for you young people... 😉

Regards

Mack
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-03-07)
Maybe that ghost was only meant for you or the owners to see since you say that your friends didn't

And I'm pretty sure that everyone knows what computer shops/Internet cafés are.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: