You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Tuck Shop Toilets

Real Ghost Stories

The Tuck Shop Toilets

 

My goodness. I have had my share of scary occurrences over the past few years but this has to be my scariest occurrence.

This happened the other day and I am so scared from it that I cannot be alone. So we have these toilets that are next door to the tuck shop (cantine) and they are very old. They were built when the school was first built so that's would be in the 50s. Everything is old and it's really creepy.

The other day the power was cut off to that area, so the toilets were really dark. My friend Amelia thought wrongly that it would be a great idea to play Bloody Mary in there. I didn't believe in this type of stuff really and I don't but theses occurrences could have triggered the ghost.

After we played Bloody Mary the lights started to flicker. Now at first we thought nothing of it so we just kept playing. This next part is when it starts to get really weird.

My other friend Ashlyn just stopped moving and talking. We didn't know if she was okay so when I took a close look at her in the mirror and her eyes where just black. Like the actual colour black.

She then proceeded to start swaying side to side. Looking directly in the mirror. I ran as fast as I could but Amelia is very skeptic so she stayed. Then I hear her scream and run to the spot that we sat at during lunch time. And there behind her was Ashlyn black eyes and everything just running really fast. The thing is though She has a knee injury. This had unable her to run.

So of course we instantly started running and hid in this tiny Room and didn't come out until the end of lunch. My other friend Kaity was in the same class as her, and after class when she came back for second break, she said that Ashlyn didn't come to class.

My own theory was proven that Ashlyn was indeed possessed. Being the stupid teenage girls that we are we all decided to go back into the toilets and film the area. While we were filming other closed doors flung open violently and we all knew to just get out of there.

Looking back at the footage that we took there was a dark shadow figure hanging from the ceiling. We thought that whatever it was had hung its self or something like that. Then I remember that about 30 years ago a girl had hung her self somewhere in the school. So maybe she hung her self in the toilets who knows. The next day as we were walking past we noticed that the door was closed for renovations.

I thought that it would be a great idea to just knock on the door to see if I would get a response. That is exactly what I got it was an eerie knock like the fact that you thought no one was on the other side. Me and my friends are now avoiding that toilet permanently and I have now learnt never play Bloody Mary in a haunted bathroom.

Thank you for reading:).

Other hauntings by Lollipopspace

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lollipopspace, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Benny_Lundon (2 stories) (33 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-29)
Hello Lollipopspace,
I can't help but think this is merely the overactive imaginings of a teen, to be taken with a grain of salt, Hell, a tablespoon of salt. Interesting read either way though it does seem a little "dramatic" for want of a better word.
I'm trying to keep an open mind regarding this posting but, snahhhh.

Regards, Benny.
pokemon_trainer (guest)
-3
7 years ago (2017-06-22)
Hello Lollipopspace,

I think people are struggling to believe your story because of the strength of the paranormal activity you've described. When you are able to upload your video, I will make my personal judgement, but until then I deem it inappropriate for me to say "it's true" or "it's false" despite the fact that I have my doubts.

Also, at the end of the day, so long as YOU know that it's real and accurate, then no one else's opinions should matter.

Best wishes,

PokΓ©mon_trainer
spookie1 (5 stories) (72 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-06-22)
Not to sound rude or anything... But I don't really believe this story...

I'm with valkricry here, I'd have expected a response from teachers, or at least other students (As curious as they are) since it's a high school... Full of people... During school hours.

Feel free to post your story, on creepypasta though, where it's all about what your imagination can think up.

Regards
Spookie1 😊
Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-06-22)
I don't think I need to leave a comment on this one LOL. Reading the comments alone sums up the story
PoliexterLy (2 stories) (92 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-06-22)
I'm surprised you that you said you appreciate our comments! Because nobody believes this story... Sorry. 😒 I don't think anyone would believe a second part
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+2
7 years ago (2017-06-21)
Lollipopspace,
#1 new email? You don't need to make a new account. Simply go to Account (upper right hand corner), click 'edit account" and change the email. Easy peasy.
#2 Biblio was speaking of the film you claimed to have already recorded of the "dark shadow figure hanging from the ceiling." Upload that footage to YouTube and then paste the url for it here in comments. Again, easy peasy. If you and your friends don't know how, try Googling it.
#3 Apparently, no one else in the entire lunch area heard Amelia scream, and there are no adults in the school? You make no mention of any adult response to your drama, or of any student reaction either. Since this happened during school hours, I find that very unlikely, unless you can provide a reasonable explanation.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
7 years ago (2017-06-21)
And some people choose to ignore the questions/comments from our members and address only what they believe will benefit them.

I still think this is a load of bunk.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-06-21)
Lollipopspace: It doesn't have to be a video, a selfie would suffice.

Now I am really curious and confused... Do you mean Bloody Marie is going to come every time she is called?!

If that's the case, you should better contact a paranormal show and let them do all the filming demanding to take the leading roll, with some luck...

Wait a minute... What am I saying?...Aren't you girls supposed to:

"Me and my friends are now avoiding that toilet permanently and I have now learnt never play Bloody Mary in a haunted bathroom."?

And now you're talking/thinking about submitting a second part to this story?!

Jeez... Some people never learn!
Lollipopspace (5 stories) (9 posts)
-2
7 years ago (2017-06-21)
Hello everyone. I appreciate your feedback about my experience. I'm not sure how to exactly film a video and post it on this website but I will give it a try. In future as well I might change my account as I am using my school email since I don't have a proper email. I am planning to get one in the near future. I'm actually at school right now so at lunch time I will see if I can film the video. Btw both of my friends where at both light switches at the time.
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2017-06-20)
Greetings, Lollipopspace -

As a teacher, I'm well aware that gatherings of teens in the less-accessible bathrooms usually involve flickering lighters, dilated irises, weird behavior, and decreased physical pain. I am, therefore, somewhat dubious of your description of your lunchtime shenanigans.

Now, you have a great opportunity to diminish my cynicism! You asserted that, "we all decided to go back into the toilets and film the area. While we were filming other closed doors flung open violently and we all knew to just get out of there. Looking back at the footage that we took there was a dark shadow figure hanging from the ceiling." Excellent! Upload the footage to Youtube, post the link in a response to this comment, and I'm certain that many of us would be willing to watch it. I can't guarantee that we'll all believe the video, but it would substantiate your version of these events.

Please let us know when the clip is available.

Best,
Biblio.
DirtCreature (guest)
+1
7 years ago (2017-06-19)
H-how do these get through? They do provide a good entertaining break from the serious, true experiences...
L_Melb (220 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-06-17)
I'm curious to know what an 'eerie' knock sounds like... πŸ˜•
Don't mean to be argumentative but I always thought a knock is a knock
PoliexterLy (2 stories) (92 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2017-06-17)
Wow! If you have arthritic pain in your knees or you broke your legs, just call Bloody Mary and she'll make sure you can move again! πŸ˜† No medication needed
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-06-17)
Lollipopspace

Careful now. Seems there's a disgruntled mob gathering in the town square; all pitchforks and torches...

Please take care not to use ALL the horror movie cliches in the one story - you may need some more for your future posts.

If only there had been some toothbrushes in that haunted toilet block? You could have hurled a couple right between Ashlyns possessed eyes. That seems to be the answer in situations like these...

Regards

Mack
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-06-17)
Lollipopspace

I am with Miracles I say this was made up.
There are many Bloody Mary legends and they are all false. Where I come from you go into the bathroom, turn off the lights, use a flashlight to light your face, stare into the mirror, and say Bloody Mary three times slowly, never blinking and supposedly your face changes. Of course it does it's an optical illusion!

This site is for REAL ghost or supernatural experiences NOT made up stories.

Red
Argette (guest)
+1
7 years ago (2017-06-16)
Yeah, I didn't get too far into this one when I moved on.

Lollipop, I agree, you might find a Reddit sub that better suits your storytelling talents. Good luck!
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-06-16)
I absolutely agree with Lollipopspace:

"... Being the stupid teenage girls that we are...'

It's you who said it, yes, it's very stupid from you to think that anyone's going to be stupid enough as to believe this stupid experience. 😠

Oh dear... Get ready for the wave of Summer break's crap!
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+5
7 years ago (2017-06-16)
Lollipopspace - I know there are other sites more suited to your stories than this one. It sounds like one of two things: overactive imaginations of young teenage girls or a completely made up story. If I had to choose, I would go with made up.

If you want help finding another site, I'm sure many of us will be more than happy to help you find one.
Kest (12 stories) (55 posts)
+5
7 years ago (2017-06-16)
I just have to ask for clarification. You say the power is cut off, but the lights started to flicker? Also your friend has a knee injury that leaves her unable to run, but she runs? I think I am going to sit on the fence on this one.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: