You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Is This Paranormal?

Real Ghost Stories

Is This Paranormal?

 

Friends! First of all please forgive me for my English. Because I don't know English grammatically. This is my first paranormal incident happened in my life.

This has happened when I am studying grade 10. I am prepared for my board exams, everyday I spend overnight for studying. One day may be 1 pm, I feel sleepy so I decide to go to sleep after 20 minutes while my last part of the subject is going. Suddenly I feel the climate in the room is changing to cool atmosphere. I was surprised there was no wind and the season in my region is nearly to summer so already hot started as it was a starting of April month.

It was so cold and I am unable to bear the condition. So I lay on my bed and try to make me relax. Suddenly I felt something invisible sit over my chest and pressing my neck I cannot able to speak even I don't sleep. I managed to turn my body but I cannot able to even move my hand. After some seconds I feel relaxed and atmosphere in my room changed to normal. Followed that incident, after 2 weeks when my exams are over, I spending my holidays.

Again I experience that activity. But this time it occurs in day time. One afternoon at the beginning of may, I completed my lunch and decided to take a rest for a while, after very few minutes I go to sleep again that invisible thing sat on my chest. I fell afraid and chanting mantra of my god on my mind. After few seconds, I became normal.

I feel spooky even now thinking about my first paranormal experience. After that experience, I had encounter many paranormal experiences in my lifetime. But I don't able to forget my first experience. Friends please explain and help me what is it.

Other hauntings by HunterJack

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, HunterJack, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

tigrisvpm (11 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-21)
may be possible for presence of paranormal entity as sudden atmosphere change related to presence of spirits. I'm also from Villupuram, TN. So we can taught? Thanks for sharing
HunterJack (4 stories) (26 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-05)
hi Macknorton! Thanks for your comments. The fear in this is sudden cold air on that hot summer and no rain or air conditioner in y room at all πŸ˜•
HunterJack (4 stories) (26 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-05)
Hi Tweed! Thank you your explanations. Its helpful. I had many such experiences but the cold temperature at summer proves the presence of paranormal. And no air coolers at my home 😁
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2016-10-27)
Hi HunterJack

Thanks for sharing. You write very well.

Did you get any sort of feeling from whatever it was that sat on your chest? Evil? Mischievous? I experienced a similar thing many years ago and posted a story about it here.

I agree with Tweed that sometimes this can be paranormal and other times simply a body-process malfunction.

And yes, the temperature drop is often associated with spirit visitation. Or a cold weather system arriving. Which isn't nearly as interesting as a spirit visitation. Unless it was a ghostly weather system arriving. That would be amazing, and absolutely unheard of. A ghostly cold front would be particularly cold... Hang on, what the hell am I talking about?
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2016-10-26)
Hi HunterJack,

Really tickled you began your experience with such a cool greeting 'Friends!' Love thatπŸ˜†

Perhaps what you experienced both times with this 'invisible pressure' was a phenomenon known as 'sleep paralysis'. This isn't necessarily paranormal, more a glitch in the sleep process. Body is 'asleep' while mind is awake. People often feel the sensation of weight on them usually accompanied by fear. It's common, so you're not alone.
I believe this can be paranormal at times. The temperature change in your room could indicate there was a paranormal presence with you. Whether or not it was responsible for what you went through is unclear. I'd hate to think something was trying to frighten you. 😒

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: