You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Mexican Woman Ghost in my Bed

Real Ghost Stories

Mexican Woman Ghost in my Bed

 

My story takes place in puerto penasco aka rocky point in mexico. Me and my friends decided to take a trip to rocky point for spring break in 08. It was just kind of a spur of the moment kind of thing, so we didn't set no reservations at any hotels. Well when we got there, we decided to stay in a small hotel called "Hotel Arizona". It was not the greatest looking hotel but the owner offered us a good price so we had to take it.

We decided to unpack and go out and party because we got there like around 9pm. After a long night of clubbing we headed back to the hotel to get some sleep. I would say it was around 3am when we finally got back. The room was an average size room with two beds in it which me and another friend shared.

I ended up falling asleep within a couple of minutes of getting into bed. I'm fast asleep and I remember something just messing with my face, I finally wake up thinking it's like a mosquito or something. I get on my knees in bed to grab the covers behind me and when I look straight at the head board, I see a small mexican woman in my bed on my pillow. She looked like she was probably in her late 20's or early 30's. I could see her face perfectly.

At first I thought it was an actual person and I got scared and threw a punch at it because it startled me. But when I swung and hit nothing but air I knew something was wrong. I jumped out of bed still looking at it and it turned into a black ball of mist and disappeared. After that happened I turned on both the light and the tv and stayed awake the whole night.

And before anyone asked, no I was not drunk.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jojo06, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ChildOfTheLotus (10 stories) (133 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-20)
Maybe she was someone that died in or around the hotel area. I love your first reaction though, very amusing. "There's a lady in my bed! *PUNCH*" That would have scared the heck out of me.
Collin395 (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-11)
Dude that's hilarious. I woulda thrown a punch too. That's pretty scary to though
Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-22)
Dear jojo06,

Good one jojo, I liked the story very much. What were you thinking in punching a ghost? Pretty scary when we find out we are helpless in the face of these entities without religious or divine protection.

Thank you for posting your experience and sharing it with the yourghoststories community. I am looking forward to your next story, if one does occur. God bless you and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois 😊
TwistedWispersNeko (3 stories) (90 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-22)
Well, atleast the room was discounted. I think I would have asked for another room though after that. No way would I have stayed in that room.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-26)
Good thing it was a ghostie or you might have gotten your butt kicked by her older brother for punching her haha.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-25)
Frawin that is what I thought. You go to a bar have a couple of driks and BANG a women in your bed. I wish it could always be like that. Good thing my wfe won't read this because she would kill be 😉.Back to the story. Well It could have been a haunted place. Did you check if the place was haunted? I know how shocked you were and there are different ways to show that. I to was home alone and starrted hearing someone walking up the stairs slowly. No one was suposed to be home and I was ready to beat on anything that walked in(just finished watching a scary movie). To my surprised I almost hit my wife. She wanted to scare me. I hate it when somone scares me. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-24)
😆 FRAWIN! That was the first thing I thought! What red blooded, (or hot blooded, whichever) living person would...

But seriously, jojo06, as you say you were not drunk, I probably would have tried to rouse her, as it would sound as if she looked as she were sleeping. I was wondering, had you spoken about her to the owner? Perhaps he knew all about her and that was why the room was so cheap? Occasionally some people DISCOUNT their rates for a haunted room instead of INFLATING the price as a room seems to be haunted. Depending on the personalities of the place you are vacationing in.
Thank you.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-23)
Hey Jojo. You wake up after being out on the town, during spring break to find a late 20's or early 30's woman in bed with you and your first instinct was to get scared and throw a punch. Maybe I'm just odd but mine would have been "woohoo I scored" but that's just me. Thank you for sharing your story with us, I did enjoy reading it. Take Care.

FRAWIN 😊
Jennifer40 (20 stories) (202 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-23)
Wow, how scary! I'm quite familiar with Rocky Point as it is the popular vacation place for those of us living in Arizona; however I'm not familiar with Hotel Arizona. No wonder you got such a great deal. 😉

Jennifer ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: