You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Sex with a Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Sex with a Ghost

 

My boyfriend and I have been going out for maybe 2 years now. We haven't had sexual intercourse in awhile. But, just the other night, something strange happened. We moved into a new apartment a couple of days ago. A young man use to live there but he passed away fro drug overdose. He died maybe 5-6 years ago. I was in the apartment doing things and my boyfriend called saying that he had a surprise for me when he got home from work. I didn't know what he was talking about but then it came to me that we might do something tonight.

So I got ready and was in the bedroom and turned the lights off and waited. I was in the bed, getting a little tired. I closed my eyes a bit and then started falling asleep. Then I heard the floor creak and something sitting right next to me on the bed. I asked "Is that you John?" I got no answer but then I felt a hand on my hip and a sexual arousal. I felt something touch me and then grab me. It felt so good I'll tell you that. But, it didn't feel like John. I still went along with it on account I haven't been in bed with him in awhile. I started to moan and the bed was shaking. Then it was over and I fell asleep.

When I awoke the next morning I saw John sleeping right next to me. I got up and started the day as usual. Then John came into the kitchen. I said to him "Thanks for the surprise last night..." He looked at me confused and said "I didn't get to show you the surprise. When I came into the bedroom you were fast asleep..." I was shocked! But, if that wasn't John, who was it?

I did some research on the man that used to be living in this apartment. Neighbors told me that girls would come into the apartment with him and then leave in the morning happy.

I don't know what to believe... It never did happen again after that night. Was it the man? Can someone explain why he did that to me?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Seriously123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

midnite135 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-27)
I have felt something try to have sex with me feels like electricity and touches private area and when I have sex with wife I feel it touching me down there and its not wife. I'm unsure about it but have woke up to dreams of covers pulled down and when I lay in bed at night feel Slightly pumping me. Praying about it... Its does make you think about sex all the time.
theconspiracist (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-27)
So, I am going to go out on a limb and say that the people who replied with "We prayed for it to go away" stories prayed to a Judeo-Christian monotheistic god. What if you believed strongly in another figment of our collective imaginations? Say, Superman? Or Professor X? Would that work?
Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
Well it's not the guy that died there it's not his ghost, but it could have been a incubus or it could have been a human stranger. But I don't think so, why because incubus can come to a woman while she's lonely and really horny. It sounds like the incubus has only visited with you only the one time. He maybe back, or he may never come back.

I do believe your story.

Take care,

Walter 😁
childofanangel (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-19)
I just found this page thanks to this story. Thank you, I have something that may be similar and I am hoping you or someone here might have some answers for me.
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-09-15)
Sorry to ask but if it didn't feel like John why did you continue with this act? My husband once jumped over me. He said he woke up by someone touching the inside of his thighs. When he looked a woman dressed in black with long black hair was at the end of the bed. We chased the evil sick thing by praying and it went away fast. Our body is our temple not to be abused, or used by this sick evil spirits.
redrider (19 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-09-15)
Has anybody figured out how to stop them. When it happens to me, I have to take meassures to protect myself when I sleep. It seems that prayer pisses them off but works. Wearing clothes to bed or wraping up in a blinket inhibits them. I can trigger my visitors day or night. They do like attention. Undivided attention. My encounter has been ongoing for 3 years. Non believers haven't been there. Anyone that can share more with me, please leave message
special (23 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-29)
I think we no need writen too much specifics detailed a story while no any evidence show to people.
You said (It never did happen again after that night)
Actually the ghost still here only you don't know that. I never see the ghosts obedient to leave their places they likes.
shadow_witch (65 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-06-29)
Sorry, I just don't believe this type of thing is possible. Or if it is...it's just too weird for me.
bw-ou123 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-29)
The same time hap to me when I was 25y/o at the time. I was laying alone on my bed on my stomach with nothing but a t-shirt on as I looked online. I was on cl's website going through some personal ads of females. I clicked on one ad & girl in the picture had a low shirt on showing a lot of cleavage. I moved the page up from the picture to read the text. I felt something or someone grab my hand & move the mouse back to the picture & my eyes just stared (as if frozen) at the girls breast for a few minutes. Then my head was turned to my t.v. On it was another woman with a low top on showing a lot of cleavage too. Then I heard a man's voice in my head saying "please lay under me". I thought for awhile & then said ok. I don't know what in the world would possess me to say yes, but now I know it was a ghost that controlled my thoughts.

I took off my t-shirt & was nude. I laid on my back with my legs open.
I could feel someone going in & out of me, yet I saw nothing. I felt the ghost move into my body & flip me over on all fours, to be in the doggy style position. I felt myself rocking down & forth. I asked you he is & my body was suddenly positioned with my arms spread out & my legs crossed. And a man's voice said who does this remind you of?
michele (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-22)
I so believe what you're saying. The same thing happen to me about 3 years ago and it just happen this morning. It's kind of hard to distinguish if its a dream or it really happen. But the feeling is so real. 3yrs ago when it happen and I ran out of my house in shock, some people thought I was crazy. After it happen I made a comment "You wasn't good anyway", then the lights turned off. Then I said "I'm not afraid" of which I was, then it turn back on. Today I ask whatever it was "Whats your name" it said cookie. The strange part is I was making a sexual cookie joke to my boyfriend the night before. The only person really believed me years ago was my mother. In the middle of the night I would hear "it" stratching my pillow. Since I was young, I have always had experience with spirits. But when sexual encounter took place, it just drove me. My mom passed away 2.5 years ago and since then nothing has ever happen until today.
Maha1999 (1 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-05-02)
omg if anybody did that to me I would call a priest and bless my house.
IAmTheUnison (9 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-04-18)
It is very possible, my dear, that the ghost of this young man may have indeed had sexual intercourse with you that night.

You are not the first person to encounter such a situation. Many cases around the world depict spirits of varying sorts and sizes engaging in sexual acts with living mortals. I myself have some interesting stories to tell to that liking involving my girlfriend who has long since been dead.

It is very likely that this boy's ghost had sex with you to try and re-live his glory days while he was still alive.

If you wish to know more that I can tell you on this matter feel free to e-mail me any questions you have, and I shall try my best to answer them.
Avera (5 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-12-22)
Being new here I am torn... On one hand I want to say find out more about the guy who died there... And the other hand I want to lol and say yep have heard this story over and over ever since I was in high school. Really I think this girl just needed some attention, any kind of attention, good, bad, indifferent. I say if your going to tell a whopper at least tell one that no one has heard, and will believe... As for me, nope don't believe a word of it!
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-27)
all demons are hot looking in human form, so yeah I don't blame for liking the experience. I too had sex with a succubus, it was awesome, but it was evil. It left though by itself.
Rachel_33 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-12)
I believe in it, cause tonight I had the same thing hapening to me. It was a blonde handsome ghost and it felt so good I'm calling for him everynight
saeed330 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-15)
I believe you. Yes, Jinns do have sex with human. Female jinn might do men. Male jinn might do women. Do you know what the shemale is? Well, it is when a jinn shares the sexual intercourse with a couple. Details are very complicated but there is one perfect way to stop this from happening. Comparing the numbers of shemales around the world, we can obviously see that their numbers are very small between Muslims. Why? Because the simple prayer they say before having intercourse!

You may want to know:
There are Human (physical form)
There are Angels (non-physical)
There are Jinns (non-physical)
There are Souls (atman of human when people die)

Jinns are real and God has mentioned them in the Quran (Muslim's Holy book)
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-15)
I have to agree with the majority and say I do not beieve this story at all. I have been harsh with the sex stories on here, the main reason being I think most of them are from people who just come on and want to write something sexual. Notice how many never comment more than once or twice.

That said, I do not disbelieve all sexual ghost stories, but that most on here seem completely made up and a waste of time for someone wanting to read about true hauntings.
jenglln232 (1 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-02-28)
I had a very similar experience in our house that we recently bought. Has it happened again?
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-02-27)
I don't like forbiden loves judment by flat out saying fake but it soundes like a fantasy world you wanted sex you thought your boyfreind was going to give it to you it may have been your imaganaition at work or a possible dream.
brenda329 (8 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
Your description of the encounter sounds too brief. How did you feel (I don't mean the sex, but how you felt in your spirit)? It could possibly be true, but I think you could have provided a bit more detail about your feelings.

Brenda
ejgavinart (3 stories) (19 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-11-30)
Sorry this might sound rude but, I don't know if I would be more concerned about the ghost or if I would be more concerned that after two years sex has to be planned as a surprise.
Forbidden_Love (42 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-26)
If this isn't fake... Good luck on finding your evidence or whatever you might want to search for... Because this isn't a laughing matter...
Leanne (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-26)
I'm coming back here to apologize to seriously123 for my pervious comment because it can be perceived as rude and that was not the intention.

I may not agree that this happened but for you it did and I cannot dispute that.

I hope you find the answers you were looking for when you posted this story in the first place.

Take care ❤
promghost07 (6 stories) (11 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2008-10-26)
I'm Sorry, but this just sounds extremely fake. I don't believe it.

-Promghost07-
Leanne (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2008-10-26)
Only my opinion but this story is fabricated to the point of annoying.🤔

Seriously123 when you feel someone touching you and you notice its not the same touch that you are used to by your partner then why would you continue.

If I was in that situation I would have jumped up, turned on the lights to see who the hell was in my bed.

I think your story was to draw attention to you and it sure did. Great job if that was your goal.

Please don't take people for a ride with fiction when we are trying to find truthful answers from members stories and comments. 😢

Remember it's only my opinion and I take full responsiblity for it.
Forbidden_Love (42 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-25)
this sounds extremely fake... Either that or you just didn't have enough details...
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-24)
Personally speaking, I'm neither for nor against on this one yet; just counting up the votes on it... 😉
gamst (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-09)
I actually didn't find it that irregular. I've read quite few other stories like this. There is a setting and it's described well, there is the actual ghostly moment which isn't gone into an awful lot but am I not right in saying these meetings are quite clouded?
I don't know, I'm sitting on the fence with this one but I don't see why it should be critisized when other like it are not.
That's just my opinion guys and gals.
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-01)
An interesting side note: though highly scorned, the above story is statistically one of the most popular amongst the 3100+ stories on this site, and one of the most emailed of all stories found here.
It also represents the most minimal story+post counts--or nearly that--on the entire site.

Is it what you package, or HOW you package it that counts?
What say you on these facts of the matter?
LyssaLuva (6 stories) (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-21)
mmm...sounds strange maybe try talking to this 'thing' and see what happens

❤ Lyssa

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled