You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: A Reunion with Mommy Ego

Real Ghost Stories

A Reunion with Mommy Ego

 

So as promised I am writing about my reunion with mommy ego! This happened about 2 years ago in 2006, I was living with my grandparents while working and going to college. I was 20 years old at the time. My aunt and her family were staying with my grandparents too, they had just moved back to Austin from new york and needed a place to stay so they could get back on their feet and get settled in. My cousin mike was back, and we were up late one night reminiscing the good ol days and what not... Somehow we got on the topic of spirits and hauntings, and we both came up with the bright idea to drive to his old neighborhood and check out the old house.

At the time it seemed like a good idea, it was 2am and we were bored, we only lived about 3 miles from his old neighborhood so we saw it as something fun to do to kill our boredom. Besides, we both wanted to confirm that it wasn't just childhood nonsense we cooked up as kids, perception of things when you are young can be different if you look at them when you are older so this was an adventure for us.

First stop was the house itself. It was uninhabited to say the least, the sight of it gave us both the heebie jeebies. It had a for sale sign in the front yard which was funny because we both knew why it was for sale. It didn't take us long to hatch the idea of going back inside, it took a bit longer to work up the courage to break into a place that we both knew didn't want us inside. The gardens around the house were over grown in weeds, the neighborhood was dimly lit and not too many people drive around at 2am so it was relatively safe enough to sneak in. The window in the front yard that lead to mikes old bedroom was unlocked, we crawled through and all the images of past experiences rushed into my mind, a thought went through my mind, I was thinking that must have been my welcome back message.

It was quiet inside, the carpet was new, fresh paint, new doors, the tile in the kitchen was the same, it was very very creepy. We turned on the hallway light and the kitchen light, but we didn't want to make the house look too bright from the inside since we had broken in and all... After we had looked around the kitchen and dining room we got to the living room, this is where things went sour. We get the bright idea of opening the door to the garage and seeing if we can look up into the attic to overcome our fear of the place. Bad Idea! I unlocked the door and right after the pop the deadbolt made the door flung open, I jumped back what seemed to be 10 feet, my heart pounding, hair standing up and getting ready to run like hell through a wall or something. Mike just stood there, frozen, staring into the darkness of the garage. I noticed that every cabinet in the kitchen was wide open, the drawers were pulled all the way open, the bathroom and bedroom doors, even the front and back door were all open... Mike was just standing there, and I couldn't help but think that this was a bad bad idea.

I walked up slowly to mike and said dude let's go, he didn't say a word, he just raised his hand and pointed into the garage, frozen, dumbstruck, I don't know what was going on with him but I was scared. When I looked into the garage, what I saw shocked me to the core. About where the opening to the old attic was, a figure swung down in the blackness, my heart dropped into my stomach and I felt like I was going to faint. The figure stood up, about 5 feet tall with a hunched over look, turned and faced us in an instant, then rushed through us with an amazing force that knocked us both on our asses. She ran through both of us, I felt her pass through my body, it was a horrible cold evil feeling that makes me sick just thinking about it. She ran through the living room, hung a left and went straight out the front door. At this point lights are flashing on and off, all the doors are slamming, the water is running, we heard the very familiar thumping in the walls and we high tailed it back to the car and drove away short of breath totally freaked out. We were yelling the whole time "did you see it? Did you see it? She's freaking real!"

We couldn't believe it, we drove around for a while until our nerves had calmed down a little, we then decided to look for her. First stop, the old bridge. When we got there, the smell of the bat turd hadn't changed a bit. We walked down the hill to look down into the creek, and as we were heading down I stepped on something. I looked down to see what it was, and scattered all over the hill side were these tiny makeshift crosses that had been made with twine and 2 twigs about the thickness of my pinky finger. They were everywhere, and the ends of the twigs were all burned. The 2 twigs in each cross had been fastened together with this twine in a figure eight fashion where you just constantly criss cross it over and over until it doesn't come unraveled. This was baffling because we couldn't think of any reason for this. I picked one up and took it back to the car with me, I wanted to save it for later to look at when my heart and mind aren't racing with anxiety.

When I put my key in the ignition mike shouted "there she is!" I looked up to see, and no doubt about it, there she was hobbling up the hill opposite of the hillside we were on. When she got to the road she turned and looked at us, we didn't move, we stared right back at her awestruck. She had a strange cloak on, it was like a wool jacket with a hood but the hood wasn't on her head, her hair was a dark gray and it was up in a bun, she had young face but it had a dark twist to it. Maybe it was the look in her eyes that made my stomach wrench when I looked at her.

She stood there for a while, then she faded out into the darkness. Excited and scared at the same time we drove over to where she was standing, when we got out of the car we could hear a voice coming from down in the creek below, it was a woman's voice and it was wailing loudly in a sorrow filled tone, if that makes any sense. It made me think of the sound a woman might make if she had a loved one taken from her, there was scorn and sorrow all at the same time in this cry. The voice was moving up the creek, away from us, which intersects slightly with another road on its way closer to the old house, so we jumped in the car and drove to the culdesac, we cracked the windows and could still hear the wailing, we got out and walked to the tree line where the creek was. The crying stopped for a moment, everything fell quiet, deathly quiet, we turned around to head back to the car and just as we did there she was, between us and the car, standing there, fists clenched giving us the single most hateful look I have ever seen in my life. I didn't know what to do so I started to back away. After the first step I made she let out a scream and flung her arm at my face, missing me by inches, mike however wasn't so fortunate, she had clawed his face and he was bleeding, I grabbed him, bolted to the car, we got in and drove away completely shaken.

There were 4 deep scratches in mikes face, going from his neck just below his right ear, across his cheek and to his nose/mouth area, he said they didn't hurt except for when it happened, he described it as what it must feel like to tear a persons skin like you would tear a sheet of paper, he said her hand felt like they were made of ice and that afterwards his whole body went numb for a second.

Our once exciting adventure had turned into a living nightmare. The next day when I remembered that I kept one of the little crosses in my car, I went to go grab it but there was no cross there, instead rattle snake laid dead draped over the center console where I had left it. I threw the snake in the trash, completely baffled. Needless to say we decided not to pay mommy ego anymore unexpected visits. We are not welcome there. It still doesn't make sense to me.

How did she unlock all the doors in the house? Why was mikes old bedroom window left unlocked. What was with the crosses and the occurrence of snakes? Why is this woman so angry? I am really shaken up just writing about it, even though I'm several states away now, I feel like she knows when I tell her story and I can't help but get the chills when I do. I still don't know where Mike got the name Mommy Ego from. I am going home on leave in may and I might actually take some pictures of the place... IN THE DAY! Mike is about to go to boot camp in July... Maybe one last reunion with this angry spirit before he goes? I'm not sure its a good idea but this time I would definitely go for the sake of getting it on camera.

Thanks for your enthusiasm about this story, and as always I love feedback. Sorry its so long and poorly structured paragraph wise. I'm not much of a writer.

Other hauntings by Warblaze

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Warblaze, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ammellis (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-13)
these Mommy Ego stories are absolutely the most disturbing and terrifying of all the stories I've read on here (and I've read lots!).
Was that seriously real?
I cannot believe you didn't die of frickin' fear when you were kids and you saw her poking out of the attic! God, that is messed up.

You are a great story teller. And I don't mean that to suggest that your story isn't real. I just think you're very good at recounting it.
thinkingfunny123 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-29)
Maybe 'Mommy Ego' had a problem with you... Maybe she didn't like your face... Maybe it reminded her of someone she had known in her past life that caused her pain to remember...
SnailBug (61 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-01)
Reminds me of Blair Witch...hmmm...

If this were real, and I were in your shoes, I'd call every paranormal investigator around. They'd surely be able to catch proo of the supernatural in an instant at this place.

Hasn't that been done? Didn't you call anyone to check this out?
Unreal (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-29)
The crosses were there because a little girl drowned in the creek that's why there were bigger ones in the tires near the water and the best part about that night is we had it on tape and it was funny as hell. I'm going back up there before I ship out, I should of left in june but no one can find Bosch.
Warblaze (6 stories) (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-12)
Well I'm home. I went out to the old place last night with my cousin mike and his older sister. She overheard us talking about going to the house and told me some stories about how she would wake up at night with a woman standing over her bed, or walk through the hall to get a glass of water and see someone in the hall (she thought it was her sister amy so she would talk to it) then when she went back in to her room shed see her sister already asleep in bed. She told us shed wake up and see the light on in the closet while the door was shut (the gap between the floor and bottom of the door) so she would open the door and it would turn off. It was one of those pull string lights. Whenever shed close the door the light would turn on again. She confirmed my story about all the faucets turning on during that brita water commercial. And the weird things with the snakes.

anyway we went and looked at the place at about 11pm, I took pictures, but my camera doesn't have a night function so they are pretty dark. Someone moved into the house, the staked those little lawn flamingos outside the front door, so that definately took away from the creepiness the place used to have. We went down under the bridge, but mostly stayed in the car. I went to the old hill with the abandoned road that seems to lead to nowhere, its about 300yards long and dead ends on both sides, nothing but on it but an old gate with about 3 chains and locks on it so whatever is there doesn't want anyone messing around in there. I took pictures of the tree theyd hang the convicts in, the rope got cut down and the tree looks like it got struck by lightning or the branches got blown off by the wind.

Someone also lives in my old house so taking pictures of that tree are kind of going to be hard to get.

Anyway we didn't stay around long or do anything to try and provoke her, when we go during the day ill try and take better pictures of everyting
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-08)
Wow, man, that is crazy! I would be frozen by fear if I walked into my room and saw all that. Very creepy. Keep us posted from the great white north. Good luck and thanks for sharing!
Warblaze (6 stories) (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-08)
Well it seems the woman decided to pay my room a visit tonight. I'm at work, way after hours because we have to get gear ready for a detachment for alaska next month. I got to take a lunch break (at 2am) so I went back to my room to play some TF2. When I opened the door all my furniture was turned upside down. NOT AGAIN! I walked in to survey the damage, when I noticed my dog tags on the floor... "what the hell..." I had been wearing them all day and to be sure I patted my chest, I was no longer wearing them! Even worse, was one of the tags was missing, there was only one on the chain! "great" I thought, now I'm going to have to have another set made.

This disturbs me more than my room being flipped up, and kind of made me a little paranoid so I checked to make sure the rest of my belongings were still in my possession. From what I can tell nothing is missing. It took me some effort to lay down the carrol and put it right side up. (the thing is taller than I am and weighs about 200lbs) My desk was turned over, and luckily my computer wasn't damaged, I have more than 3000 dollars in equipment sitting on that desk, my laptop being the primary bread winner, if that were to get damaged id flip a B****! So much for my break, I got things back in order then hurried back to work.

Anyway I know when you die they take one of your dog tags to verify your social and DOB. I'm not sure if that's some sort of omen (I hope not) but I'm kind of reluctant to go back in the room to see if something else has happened. I have my suitcase full of all my clothes and stuff I'm taking with me on leave, I HATE packing so that better not be messed up.

Some strange things happen at work too. We have a soda mess where we sell junk food to the other Marines here and at the end of the night I take all the cash and hide it in one of the filing cabinets. I swear to god I make sure the cabinet is secured, but whenever I close it and turn around to do something else, when I walk past it, its wide open again. It requires you to pull down a latch to open it, when its closed you hear it lock in place, so I think this thing is tormenting me on purpose.

The building itself is super old and makes a lot of weird noises because of all the modifications made to it. Its basically a few offices with a huge maintenance bay for bomb racks and things that go on F-18s.

Anyway sorry to drag it out so long but that's all that's happened since the incident the other day.
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-07)
If this story is true and Mommy Ego seems to be as active as described, then this request shouldn't be a problem. Go back to the old house since it's uninhabited and take some photographs. Pay careful attention to photographing the attic. This could be gold.

THanks.
fizzypulp (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-07)
Warblaze,
These are very fascinating stories but also quite disturbing.
Whatever you decide to do then please go very cautiously and seek advice of 'professionals'.
As your cousin well knows, Spirits can harm humans and can do a lot worse than scratching.
Please let us know how you get on and contact us if you need advice.
K
psycho (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-07)
Warblaze and anybody who cares, email me at lioness93 [at] yahoo.com PEACE
psycho (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-07)
Holy crap, Warblaze. I love your stories. I read the other part too. I LOVE YOU! ❤ ❤ ❤
Warblaze (6 stories) (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-07)
Wow strange update, after checking the site last night I laid down to hit the rack after a long day, (I work night crew) just as I was about to doze off it felt like someone had just sat down on my bed to the side of me. I quickly shot up and threw an elbow into where I thought someone was sitting. To my surprise there was nothing there but my door slowly closed. I live in the barracks and always keep my room secured (doors locked at all times) I don't know how it got open because I would have heard it unlock and open, I live in a pretty small room. The duty doesn't do room inspections at 3am so I knew it wasn't him and my roommate doesn't have a key to my door.

The incident had me baffled for a few minutes so I lay back down to try and get some sleep. I felt something sitting on my bed again, so I decided Id wait it out this time to see if I could slowly maneuver my head in that direction to see what it was. My room got extremely cold which is weird because we are going into summer now and the AC in my room isn't that good (I wish!) I started to smell something similar to rotting meat, yesterday was Monday so my room was neat and usually smells like the lemon dust remover I use every field day, trash was taken out and the room was inspection ready so this smell was very disturbing.

I could still feel something sitting on my rack and I had been slowly moving my head to the left to see what it could be. When I finally got it in position, the smell was unbearable, I could see a depression in the blanket where the thing was sitting but nothing was there. I sat up and the depression in the blanket disappeared, and my door started to open, I physically saw the knob move down and the lock come unbolted, the cold went away but the smell lingered so I opened the window to let some air in. To make sure I wasn't dreaming I took a cold shower, and then went back in my room.

When I got back in my mattress and linen was all over the floor, the drawers in my carol were pulled out and clothes were everywhere. I got pissed off thinking it was my room mate because there are no other possibilities. I left my door open while I was in the shower because I didn't want to get locked out, so it's possible he could have gone in there. It didn't really make sense because my room mate is a Sergeant and he's not going to mess with a Lcpl like that. I was reluctant to wake him up and ask him what was going on but I was infuriated that my inspection ready room had just been trashed. I knocked on his door non stop until he finally got up and opened it with a very angry look on his face, he was pretty upset that I had woken him up. I took him in to my room to show him the mess and he had a puzzled look on his face. I explained what happened and he swore it wasn't him, and assured me no one else could have come in through the main hatch. He still had sleep in his eyes and his hair was all plopped to one side so I could tell heed been asleep the entire time so I believed him. He told me to just clean it up and wake him up if something weird happened again so he could report it to the barracks manager, then he went back into his room.

I cleaned my room, still frustrated at the mess. As I was folding my clothes I got the feeling that someone was hovering over me. I ignored it and instead of folding my clothes I just shoved them in my laundry basket to finish in the morning. I got up and turned around to see my desk chair, my pack, flak jacket, canteens, all my CIF gear and supplements dumped into a pile in front of the door! NOT A SOUND WAS MADE! If any of you are in the military you know how frustrating it is to put all the junk back in your pack, and how it's even more frustrating to have to clean up a huge mess when you have field day inspection in a few hours.

I knew something bad was going on, like I angered a spirit or something possibly from telling my story on the site? I can't think of anything else. This is the first time something strange has happened since I joined the Marine Corps, and it's been a few years since I've witnessed anything else paranormal.

I was already irritated about the first mess, so I didn't want to deal with this one too. I shoved the gear back in my pack and locked it up in my wall locker. Put the supplements back on my shelf and kind of kicked the rest into the closet area.

To give you some info on the barracks, you open the main door which leads into a small kitchen and sink area, there are 3 doors in this room, one goes into the bathroom with a shower and toilet, the other doors go into 2 identical rooms which are totally separated from each other, we basically share a bathroom. The room has a large walk in closet area with no door, 2 hanging rods for clothes, a wall locker with a key lock, and a bunch of shelves, the main room is about 15x15, consists of a bed, a small wooden desk, a night stand, and a carol (dresser with a large opening to put a TV or something)

After I finished my crappy job of putting things away sort of, I put my mattress back on the frame, threw the sheets and comforter on top and made sure my door was locked. I shut the window and locked it too. I kept the lights on and got in bed and tried to forget about the mess I had to deal with in the morning. I finally fell asleep and stayed asleep for a while until a thumping noise woke me up. It was coming from the outer wall opposite of where my roommate's wall was. Annoyed I pounded on the wall back even though I knew there was no one on the other side, then I thought to myself that I was just indulging whatever it was that was messing with me. Every time I pounded on the wall it would thump back even louder than I had. "For F***s sake already what do you want?" I asked. No response, just more thumping, this time more consecutive repetitions. "Okay then keep being retarded ass!" I replied. The room temp dropped instantly and I stood back from the wall. "Oh that's more like it, come on out f*** face"
I stood there waiting, trying not to shiver, I could see my breath! It was pretty intense. I held my nerve and the rotten smell surfaced, stronger than before, it made the smell of ammonia seem desirable. The lights started to flicker and I heard a faint whisper say something along the lines of mind to your own affairs, or mind to something, I couldn't quite make it out. "What!?" I asked. There was a groaning noise and the whisper got louder this time saying angrily "do not attempt to understand something you can not comprehend" This was quite unnerving, I was still facing wall as if someone were standing right in front of me. I shot back "why won't you help me understand?"
The temperature dropped even more, so I turned around and wrapped my comforter around me, and waited patiently. No response, so I said "I want to know who you are and what you want from me" My ears started to ring and I got extremely dizzy, I fell back on to my bed, trying to hold my upper body steady but the room was spinning and I kept leaning to my right side, struggling to sit up straight. It was unexplainably hard to stay conscious, I wanted so badly to just close my eyes and lay on my stomach until the motion sickness feeling subsided but I wanted to hear a response. I finally gave in and fell to my side sprawled out on my bed, the room still spinning and my fingers and toes going numb from the cold.

A woman appeared standing beside me looking down at me. She had very kind eyes, but her whole figure was blurry and semi transparent. She spoke in a soft voice saying "The living were not meant to handle the affairs of the dead, you must understand this! I have not permitted you to question me. Sleep, and know that what has happened in the past does not concern the likes of you..." The woman looked up to the ceiling then her image dissipated and she was gone, the temperature returned to normal and the smell was gone, I still laid there stunned and nauseous. I can't believe what had just happened. I think I may be crazy because I swear this was not a dream, it happened just yesterday and I can't stop thinking about the whole thing. I don't know what to think or how to take this, especially because I don't understand what she was talking about or what I did to anger her, It looked nothing like what I got to see of "mommy ego" This woman was stunningly beautiful and she seemed to understand my curiosity because she wasn't violent and when she actually showed herself to me she seemed completely calm and non hostile. She definitely proved that she was indeed superior to what I thought was strong, she completely incapacitated me. I hope posting this doesn't anger her, I get the feeling that I'm being followed when I'm alone and the way she made me feel was unbearable, I don't want that to happen again. I don't like the idea of not being able to function, the best way to describe it is shell shock, my whole world was a spinning mess of delirium, dizziness, fatigue, nausea, numbing cold and that smell... Indescribable.

I am still going home on Friday and I still intend to take those pictures now. If the whole thing "doesn't concern my kind" then the whole mommy ego thing would have never happened. I intend to find out the whole story and I can't let this get in the way. I'm scared to tell anyone (who knows me) what happened because they will all call me insane and probably have me committed to a mental institution. Either way I'm kind of nervous about going home tonight, (Im at work) and I'm really hoping she doesn't show up again, she scared the crap out of me.

Sorry this was so long but I felt the need to tell SOMEONE what happened, and it sort of relates to the mommy ego thing I guess. I can't think of anything else it would be about. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do? I think I'm going to try and sleep in my truck or a friend's room tonight. I did eventually fall asleep after this had happened, I woke up at about 3pm and went in to work, haven't been to my room since.

Anything you guys can think of will definitely help. Right now I feel pretty alienated and vulnerable because there's no one I can talk to about it.
Warblaze (6 stories) (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-06)
Well aside from being excited that I get to go home on leave and see my friends/family its been 2 years, yea I would like to get some pictures of the place. I don't want to go in the house again, but I don't mind taking pictures from outside.

I don't think mike got sick or anything from the scratches, he told me that she used to scratch him when he was asleep, I think it might have been a painful reminder to both of us as to what we were dealing with. He doesn't have any scars as far as I can tell.

I love texas history and if the information I found was in fact true then there's no doubt in my mind that this woman has something against other people. The little wooden crosses really got me wondering what was going on, it was really strange because I have never seen anything like them, maybe some sort of ward or ritual? I don't know.

I want to go back and ask some of the people who live in that area if theyve seen anything strange but I don't want to sound like a psycho or anything. Ill see what I can dig up because I'm just as interested as you all in figuring this whole thing out.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-06)
Wow. I truly understand the power and manipulative nature of these hag type entities. I have had experiences with one myself.

If you do go back for photographic documentation, I would definately assure it was in the day time and no, I would definitely NOT enter the house again.

Did Mike suffer any other ill effects from the scratches?

God Bless!
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-05)
If a good friend of mine hadn't had a hag experience I would think this is totally made up. That being said I have to give you the benefit of the doubt. I don't know if I would have remembered this incident in such detail but then again my friend did as well because of the impression it made. If you are pulling our leg you have a great imagination and should consider fiction writing as a endeavor. Thanks for sharing.
Warblaze (6 stories) (21 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-05)
To be honest I am leaning more towards witch... I don't know anything about them, but I know ghosts arent physical beings... Even still, she can choose if and when she wants to show herself, and when she feels the need to reach out and touch someone she definately leaves her mark. I go back to Austin this friday, I reluctantly will make an attempt to get a picture of something "good" if you can call it that. The place terrifies me, and has a deep history.

Convict hill gets its name from the convicts contracted to quarry the limestome for the capitol building. The quarry (at the time) was in an area named Oak Hill, which is south of the river, and was about a days journey (back then) from the actual city of Austin. I don't recall the specifics but they pretty much were working slave labor because the city didn't have much money, so they used convicts to do the hard work. There were 200 cons working in the quarry, always making escape attemps, some succeeding, some failing. Many of them would die either from dehydration or infections. The escapees, if captured were hung, then buried above ground in a pile of rubble from the quarry.

Rumor has it that one of the escaped cons headed east, down what is now convict hill road, to the present day dittmar creek in search of water. There arent many specifics on who this man was, just that he was on the run and in search of water and a way to avoid being captured by the texas rangers. The story says he met a woman in the woods surrounding the creek, who she was? No one knows, some sort of nomad, or someone who just enjoyed seclusion from the city, I don't know. I do know that it was risky business to live out alone in this area, the native american population hadnt been eradicated at the time, bandits frequented the area in hopes of ambushing travelers etc.

Back to the point. The escaped con met a woman in the woods. The woman asked him to help her get a bucket of water because she was late into her pregnancy with her son, she promised the man a warm meal in exchange for his assistance. The con agreed to help her but instead decided to rape and beat the woman to what he thought was death... Afterwards he ran off following the creek down stream where he was cut off by his previous captors. As they headed back up the creek back towards convict hill, they found a dead fetus near the water but no traces of the mother. The con confessed to everything because he could not bare the shame after seeing the dead child. The corpse of the child and the con were taken back to the hill where he was executed and they were both buried under a pile of rubble.

Sorry its kind of a long story but that pretty much sums it up. I had to do a LOT of digging, and I'm not sure how reliable the source for this information is, it could just be folklore. Anyway it seems to fit the situation, it happened roughly in the same vicinity of my aunts house. I'm almost positive that if there were any evidence as to what Mommy Ego might be, my guess would be this woman. Everything matches up pretty closely.

Anyway, I don't know who or what she is, I know she has a temper and she does not like people, especially my cousin. Maybe he reminds her of the convict? Or maybe she thinks he is her long lost son? I really don't know, I will see what I can dig up when I go home, but I am going to be spending the majority of my time visiting old friends and family and just trying to enjoy my leave.

Thanks for reading, Ill keep you all posted
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-05)
Another great story Warblaze. I understand why you were so scared of Mommy ego. I bet if anyones mentions to do some reseach on the place will be crazy. And if they do tell them to do it themselves 😉.Thanks for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
muahh (53 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-04)
is she like for real? If she was able to hurt Mike like that, then she could be real as in solid real right? Maybe a witch?

Some experience you guys have! And to think Mike endured everything when he was still living there... Poor poor Mike 😭

im going to go check the mommy ego 2 now! Can't wait! 😆

*fingers crossed for pictures* lol
Krysteen (4 stories) (24 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-03)
Geeezz, this is just crazy. I don't think I could go back... Photo op or NOT! 😨 And after reading "Mommy Ego 2", just another reason to stay off certain roads in Austin. I have to cross Convict Hill when I cut through Austin to get back to my hometown. Guess I won't be doing that at night any more! I don't think my heart could take it! Freaky enough in the Hill Country after dark without that in the back of my mind!😨
CornCobXov (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-03)
Awesomesause story. I wish something that was actually exiting would happen to me. 😕 But, all I've got is a black cat and a ghost that refuses to show up when I'm paying attention. 😠
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-02)
Hmmm...That is indeed a wild story. If this is in fact a true story then wow. If it is not true then I must admit its a damn good story.
metalhed16 (14 stories) (119 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-02)
Wow dude...chillllllls,

that's effing creepy... But awesome none the less.

I gotta read the first mommy ego so I know the backstory lol.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: