You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Odd Spirit In Bed

Real Ghost Stories

Odd Spirit In Bed

 

I have read stories about people being pinned down in beds. Mine is very different, and touchy-feely, violating at times, though. I will skip my early ghost experiences and on to the recent ones. I am not sure if it's even a ghost, but I can feel real, solid hands on me, so I will assume it is.

The first time this ghost came to me, I think I was skipping church and lying in bed, yes, it was a guilty and wrong thing to do. I was tired when these hands began to touch my chest, like massaging them! It was obviously creepy because I was lying down on my back, and the hands were from behind me. I guess either the hands just sprouted out of the bed or there was ghost beneath my bed, or... Oh, I don't know. But it happened, and it was weird! I felt the urge to get out of bed and take a look at where the hell the hands were coming from, but I was way too scared. I just closed my eyes and prayed with no effect; let's not skip church, people!

My second experience with that spirit was a month or so after that. I was sleeping when I felt someone beside me. It was a girl; I do not know how I could tell, but I just knew it was a girl. That ghost or whatever it is hugged me from behind tightly and kept on whispering things into my ear. I could not understand what it was saying. I only remember that it was whispering things to me. The hug and touch was so realistic, I am still surprised that it was not my sister playing tricks on me or something like that. I prayed out of fear when that ghost was hugging me, but again, there was no effect. The scariest thing about that was that the ghost would let go of me, and then hug me from behind again. It was not cold or warm or whatever. It was touching me, and that was all that mattered.

From then on, nothing happened for a while until after a couple months. Sometimes, while I was sleeping, a ghost would hold my hands and hug me and stuff in my bed and I would be too paralyzed to move. I would like to make it clear here that it was not like something was pinning me on my stomach or anything, I just could not move, and realistic touches were on me.

Just recently, I was on a plane with over 50 people from my school on a massive school trip. I fell asleep on the plane, and I instantly began feeling that spirit on me; it touched me in a completely violating way (it was near rape). You know what, if it had been a guy spirit, I could have at least said to myself, "what a dreadful, violating ghost!" but it was a girl spirit, so that just freaked me out. It's a girl spirit every time.

I'm completely straight, so that's just freakier. I wish some ghosts would at least respect the others' sexuality if they're going to go around violating others. Anyway, back to the story. I 'woke' up from the paralyzed, eye-closed state and I was embarrassed because I would have seemed weird, somewhat twitching and moaning for it to leave me alone. I can't say anything when I'm paralyzed. But when I asked the girl who sat next to me about it, she said that nothing happened: I was simply asleep. I wasn't twitching or anything like that. Perhaps I had dreamed it all. But the dream was so real, and I've had realistic dreams before, that it wasn't even funny.

Still I find myself paralyzed at times and spirits touching me, no, not in a violating way, but still, in my bed. Maybe its sleep paralysis or a dream or whatever that I cannot move. Can someone explain to me why the hell I feel such realistic touches on me? I looked all over the internet and could not find many stories about completely realistic touches WITHOUT serious "pinning-down-ness" (excuse my horrible vocabulary). I would just like some explanations to why all this is happening and how I can stop them. Or at least: could I get a guy spirit haunting me instead of a girl spirit? Uggh...

So... What do you think?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Procrastina, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

ICanHandleIt (guest)
-3
13 years ago (2011-04-21)
That girl probably thinks you are cute, trying to convert you and all. Its so terrible when they take advantage of themselves and other people's sensitivities. She might have not felt loved in her lifetime. Help her out.
shadowspirit (4 stories) (122 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-29)
you said you are completely straight, and that the ghost was female

I know it should be obvious from your story, but could you tell me whether you are a male or female? Because it would make advice a lot easier
Silvia (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-05)
I my self was staying at my Apt. At the Beach all the windows were open and it was very sunny. I was laying on the bed on my side fully awake my eye's were wide open
Then I felt a big hand like a mans hand caressing the back of my head 2 times.
I had a big hair clip on and was wondering to my self how that hand went through my hair clip. I waited to see what else it would do but it stopped. Sorry I never suffer from sleep disorders at all Plus I was fully awake. We need to stop making up medical excuses to blame the unseen on.
aja (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-06)
My wife had "sleep paralysis" until we got married. When I'm around it doesn't happen, but when I'm gone it does. This makes me suspicious that "sleep paralysis" may still have a supernatural origin sometimes. My answer to anything like this is call a priest.
ZackandChelsea_forever (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-02)
I don't think it really matters if the spirit is a guy or a girl. Wouldn't it be uncomfortable either way? Especially if they're GHOSTS and not actual functioning, human-beings. The point is it's violation. Anyway, the whole thing is really disturbing.
angstified (4 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-04-10)
i find your story...fascinating. Cause I actually have the same thing going on with me. I am a guy, and I have an incubus that gives me sexual dreams and loves to touch my legs and stuff. In fact just last night it litteraly spread my legs and played with me then got on the bed and scared the hell out of me. So it left for about five minute or so and came back only to massage me on my back and arms to sllep. The only differences are the fact that your a girl and have a succubus and I'm a boy and have an incubus, oh and the fact that I am bi-curious. So contact me if you need help.
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-28)
A couple other thoughts: even though no pinning down is described herein, the realistic touching is occurring. And apparent sleep paralysis, which is sometimes associated with this type of experience.
A thorough search to find if an opening for spirit contact has been responsible for the experiences might provide some answers.
Usually, something or somebody somewhere and in some way has encouraged spirit contact, perhaps without even knowing it.
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-09-28)
Her experience likely was real.
Repressed sexual desires do not frighten the person having them in the way fright is descibed in this account; if erotic stimulation was a repressed desire in this case, why would the desire cause fright instead of delight?

She also describes feeling nonsexual touches, again precluding the symptoms of repressed sexuality.
And being pinned down is a very common element in cases involving contact with erotic spirits.
Interesting story...
Any more info on these experiences, Procrastina?
BandK_fla (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-26)
It could be sleep paralysis witch happens in the REM (rapped eye movement) state of sleep. Sometimes people will wake up before the brain returns muscle control of your body. It feels like you are paralyzed.
Vivid dreams are also associated with sleep paralysis. Sometimes due to not getting into a deep sleep state.
On the other hand it could be spirit. Usually they don't follow you around unless they are attached to you in some way.
If you are interested in hearing more about my research please E-Mail me.
Cynric (14 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-08-16)
Your interesting I tell you.

Usually, in the spirit world, "like attracts like" so I guess you have to really examine yourself, from head to toe, from body to spirit. You may not be even as straight as you think you are.

And why would you want a guy spirit (Incubus) instead if it's allready a girl, atleast Succubi (Girl dream-rapists) are WAY more gentle than incubi.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-14)
I know I'm going to sound like a broken record but if you are still in school I am going to assume you are a teenager. Not saying this is your case but teens have a lot of pent up sexuality with over active hormones which may have something to do with this phenomenon. The key is it happens when you are in repose which can be a form of sleep paralysis without the pinning down feeling but still not being able to move which is a common symptom. I don't think skipping church has much to do with it unless you are guilt ridden about it then it may explain why you are having these kinds of experiences. There does seem to be a correlation of religion and sexuality in these cases which leads me to think it has more to do with sexual repression than actual entities that are violating people.Again, I am not assuming this is your senario just my opinion in general of this type of phenomenon.
againsarahan (34 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-13)
This may be off the mark entirely, but anyone who can say "I wish some ghosts would at least respect the others' sexuality if they're going to go around violating others" can probably benefit from volunteer training at a rape crisis center as well as getting some information about personal boundaries in general, whether they continue to be molested by the spirit world or not! There is no such thing as a considerate sexual assault.
Have you ever felt that you don't have clearly defined and claimed rights in your life? I ask, wondering if you are able to protest being exploited in day to day life... Bullies of all types evaluate their subjects to gauge how much they can push without risking harm to themselves.
This thing has no right to invade your mind or your body.
Karyn (1 stories) (63 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-13)
I would tend to think this entity is an incubus. I don't know what a succubus would have a need for you for. Their, (a succubus) purpose is to sexually violate men for the purpose of collecting their sperm to make offspring from. Maybe you are being attacked in this form because it wants to divide you spiritually and break you down.
I agree with KimSouthO, do what she says and may God be with you now and always. ❤
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-13)
I'm really having a hard time with these "sexual attacks" by spirits and maybe that's because I've never had a similar experience, thank God.

I suppose more and more people claim to be attacked by unseen forces so maybe there's something more to it that I haven't quite grasped yet.

Whatever the case, it would be a good time to seek for help instead of wishing for a male entity to do the same. Being sexually harrassed isn't something anyone should put up with.

Since you go to church and obviously are an active believer, would it be possible to speak to your priest or someone else you trust with your problem?
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-12)
No one and nothing has a right to violate another individual!

Place a cross (at least one) in your bedroom. You may start wearing one also as a necklace or bracelet. Say prayers, out loud. Tell 'it' that 'it' is not welcome in your home or near you any longer in the name of the LORD! Take the fear away from this thing. Fear is a very powerful energy and it can help these things with the energy needed to manifest.

If these suggestions do not fit within your belief system, contact some spiritual counsel and advice from some one you are comfortable with and that will fit with your beliefs.

Keep us pposted!
God Bless!

New comments for this story have been disabled