You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Three Strange Ghost Dreams

Real Ghost Stories

Three Strange Ghost Dreams

 

One night when I went to sleep, I had a dream that I was in a house with my friend. It was her house only slightly different. When we were in the basement, we saw a white figure that looked like a figure some of my friends and I saw before in real life. She said "follow me" 5 times, then took off at high speed going through many walls and stopped before she reached the door. I was able to follow her but my friend was left behind. The strange figure went through the door, I was still running after Her not knowing that she would come back through the door, opened it so I would run outside and then locked it, so I would not be able to go back in to save my friend. Then I woke up relieved to know it was dream.

A couple nights later I had a similar dream. Only I was with more people in a different house. We were trying to find the same ghost because the owner said she always had the same problem. I woke up in the middle of the dream. I was even more freaked out when I woke up. I did not tell anyone about my strange connected dreams. Until the last night I had a dream related to the other 2 I had in the past.

Me and me friend saw a group of kids about to go into the house. We quickly ran over to them to warn them about the "mysterious" happenings. They all followed me to my house which was 2 doors down and my friend and I explained what happened the past few days. They all believed me and my friend except for one of them. He looked like my friend's cousin. He went out the door and suddenly vanished. About 5 minutes later the door opened on its own. There he was, staring with his eyes open so wide He did not blink. He said something I could not catch, but I knew it was a clue about why I was having these strange dreams.

One of my friend's friend said she had the same dream I had before the 2nd dream. I knew right away that it was no joke. She was real-she was trying to give me a sign.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, gsi0leader, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Midnight_Dreams_Like_a_Flower (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-02)
Ok guys I'm gsi0leader but it won't let me go on it so I had to make a new account 😭WHY ME! 😭
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-01)
I think a little more deatil would be needed in this story. Sometimes dream can be dreams. I think that in your story this was a coincedece that someone elese had the same dream. Thanks for sharring your story with us. I hope to hear from you soon an dtake care
Dreamcatcher (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-29)
Strange indeed. I get the feeling that you and your friend have experienced something paranormal together in real life, either knowingly or not, and it might be bothering you both. There is also a chance that maybe this is a warning. I'm a strong believer in dreams and in some way they always convey some hidden message. You might want to avoid playing any games you're not familiar with. If the above is not the case, then it could be that you have a fear of being left behind, or locked out of the lives of the people you care about most. Maybe life seems to be racing past you and you're struggling to keep up. Whatever the reason, you need to avoid any appearance of evil after this kind of dream. Spirits aren't all bad, but if you are filled with fear, it is clearly not good. Take care of yourself and remember that prayer is the biggest protection we have. Good luck.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-29)
You don't by chance, happen to live on Elm Street, do you 😜? Just kidding. Sometimes dreams are warnings, give insight to problems and sometimes they are used by the deceased as a mode of communication. Other times though, dreams are just silly dreams, best to be forgotten. I have found that what is on a person's mind is most often what he dreams about. Take me for instance, being a paranormal "enthusiast", not to mention an editor and moderator on a ghost site- I dream quite frequently of ghost. The trick is learning to tell the difference between induced dreams and self-induced dreams. I am in agreement with rhodes, without further details it would be hard to make a connection.

FRAWIN 😊
darklink13 (11 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-28)
well since it is a dream you could be imagining I have dreams like that all the time but I never see the ghost 😁
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-28)
Hi, although I must agree that having the same dream with another person is disturbing, I'm not sure I understand the paranormal nature of your experience.

You talked about a figure you once saw while being awake. Maybe if I knew a little bit more about that I could somehow make the connection.

Thank you for sharing your story 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: