You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Funny EVP

Real Ghost Stories

Funny EVP

 

Hello. I have another EVP that I would like to post, from my archives. This one was recorded in late fall of 2007. I would like to thank everyone for their comments. Most are greatly appreciated. I know there are skeptics out there. I guess I am the only one that knows the truth. However, I am submitting this for all of the believers that want to hear my evidence. This and all of my others are not FAKE. Anyhow, on to the story.

You will hear in this short clip, my 10 year old daughter says "Johnson". The reason that she says that word is because we had a good recording at a tombstone with the name Johnson etched upon the marker. (A side note: this was not that same cemetery, but my daughter didn't realize that). You will then hear my daughter make a funny angry sound. Kind of like "ANGGGH".

She thought her 14 year old brother (my oldest son) was trailing her through the cemetery. She was yelling at him to get away from her (you know, loving siblings.) After you hear that you will hear a voice that makes a comment about the situation. This one cracks me up. Let me know what you think it says. I know what it says but I would like your opinions.

Other hauntings by EVPResearcher

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EVPResearcher, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

JPing (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-17)
"This one is for the skeptics" That'll be me then. I definetely hear it. "All sisters are me-". I wish you had left it running a few seconds longer.
sammie (28 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-17)
yeah, I wish their was more time at the end of the recording, I got "all sisters are mean..." I thought he was going to say somethig els but it ended too soon.
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
another great EVP. I like the clarity in this one. I myself thought I heard the "are". But I guess I just automatically filled in the blank in my head. But that was really good. Thanks for posting!

Trent
frenchpoet (10 stories) (61 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-02)
Wow! When you use headphones (like from an iPod even), it is loads easier to hear these things! I heard it (finally) but it sounded like "All sisters..." and then I heard "mean", so maybe the ghost was just trailing off? (Kind of like when you're telling somebody something and you shake your head and mumble.)
burning_flame87 (1 stories) (52 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-01)
hey dude. Look I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job or anything but in my opinion you could stand to leave a couple of extra seconds on the end of the vid after the EVP so as its clear where the anomaly starts and finishes. In this one the video stopped before I could work out whether I had heard anything or not.
Good one either way.
Cheers.
twilightfan (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-01)
LOL! That is sooo funny. I love that ghost now. I hope your daughter didn't start saying he was mean lol 😆 😆 😆
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-01)
SPOILER ALERT*****

We think it says:

"All Sisters ___ Mean". I think this referenced my daughter yelling at her brother. He must have had some sisters that were mean to him when he was alive...lol. The odd thing is, where the ___ is, the word are did not come through. I thought this was funny. Who was he telling this to?
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-01)
I kind of heard it. But I will have to play a couple of more times to be positive. Thanks for sharring this with us. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
matticus (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-01)
WHAT IS IT SAYING! 😕 grrrrr its so annoying please send me an email telling me what you think it says. Johnmatt_212 [at] hotmail.com
frenchpoet (10 stories) (61 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-30)
I heard something in the background but I can't really distinguish what it is. Please tell us soon! Lol
bette31 (9 stories) (127 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-30)
Thanks for the EVP, they just amaze me. I am not able to make out what it says. I kind of get the same impression that rhodes68 does, but I wouldn't put money on it. I will be checking back to see what the results are.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-30)
"How do you do..." It's not very clear but I think that's what it says,maybe?
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-30)
...ok, I've heard it and cannot distinguish at all what's being said other than "John-son...hello?" and then some other noise I cannot make out. It may be just a bad transfer from the recorder to this site. So I give up, what does it say? I'll wait for others to listen before EVPR tells us.

Thanks for posting!
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-30)
First of all, before I even listen to this, thanks so much, EVPR, for not telling us what it says first. I always try to listen to your recordings before I read what they supposedly say. I love these things and can't wait to hear it! In a minute...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: