You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Big Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

Big Eyes

 

When I was trying to find my big brother, I looked around the house outside and I saw a door shut. I went in the house and went through the bathroom door. I left it open a creak and I looked to the corner of my eye and I saw two big eyes so I turned around and said my brother's name and said "Gotchya!". The door slammed closed, but there was no windows open so I opened the door and nothing was there!

And that is my story and for the rest of my life I have been scared of ghosts. I talked to my friends and they believe me but my parents don't, my mom said "It was a dream." I didn't tell my dad yet. The weird thing is, when we came here, they had to build this house it was never built before my mom had my big brother. There is more weird things going on in this house, more paranormal things, so I will try to send them later on, but now have a good frightening time reading my ghost story.

I have been interested in ghost ever since I saw those two big white eyes, and I shall figure out what and why those unexplained eyes came to my house.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Pangie (8 stories) (9 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-30)
wow. One time I saw a face with scary eyes looking at me... Completely scared the hell out of me
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-28)
Hi interesting story you have there. I have seen 3 ghost and heard the 4th one. It sounds like it could of been a ghost I saw a few days ago some round things 2 of them looked bit like eyes went purple then red then purple.
Anyway thanks for sharing your story with us.
😊
pahaunted (6 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-12)
are you still experiencing things there? This is an intriguing story and I'd love the opportunity to help (and may be able to)
I work with the Penn State Paranormal Research Society and would like to see if there's anything I can help with.
Email me at pahaunted [at] yahoo.com and maybe we can get the group in there to help.

Thank you,

David
rose (9 stories) (92 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-03-19)
It's only a beginning, but you will understand more about it further. The first thing you have to do is be calm. Don't let you fear control you. It's just fooling around with you because they know you are afraid. Pray a lot, from the heart. You control it by faith. It all depend if you want to let it in. Don't be curious because it will look at you back. Have your parents listen to you. Have them be aware hope they will make the right decision on what to do next.
Take good care.
P.S. Find out about the house's ground foundation on where it was built and who, what and previous owner life was like. It could be anything with a past, or even something in the house given to you or the family.
Unknown (guest)
-2
17 years ago (2007-03-19)
I followed you into this site.

Your brother was murdered. Goodnight. :)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: