You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Spooking The Skeptics

Real Ghost Stories

Spooking The Skeptics

 

I live in Spanaway, Washington in a fairly new housing area. Currently, there are five people in the house, six when my dad gets home from Iraq. There are two skeptics and three believers. Both the skeptics have had experiences, and only one of the believers has.

One of the skeptics, the youngest, was lying down in bed one afternoon, talking with my mother. She got up to go get a drink of water, the dog following suit. My brother yelled for mom saying "Mom, is that you?" She went into the room and he said that he felt someone lay right next to him in his bed.

The second skeptic, who just moved here a few weeks ago, was sleeping in her room with her fiancé when they both heard someone right outside their door say the girls name twice. Everyone in the house was sleeping, and the voice was loud enough the wake both of them up.

The third experience is from one of the believers, actually the fiancé of the skeptic. He was sleeping in bed one night, before the skeptic arrived, and felt odd. He woke up and saw a black haired woman, standing at the side of his bed.

When he looked at her, she ran towards the foot of the bed and disappeared. Shortly after, he stumbled up the steps, white as a...well...ghost.

We've tried EVP work and such, but turned up no hard evidence. I, personally, am a firm believer in the paranormal. What do you think?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, StSloan, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

StSloan (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-18)
Thank you, very much. That really helps me. All I can hope for is to have my own experience now, hehe.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-18)
It doesn't matter what anybody else thinks. If you believe... You don't have to prove anything to anyone. The Individual who can see and experience the paranormal, well...it's really special. There will always be skeptics UNTIL they have an experience. Be strong in your belief system, and don't worry about what others think. EVP doesn't always work. Don't second guess yourself.Blessings, Ghostseer
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-18)
Well, I am a believer and your story seems credible to me, 😊, if I see someone sit at my bed I would be all white too!, 😭

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: