You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Crying Boy

Real Ghost Stories

Crying Boy

 

I had to come home early 2 days ago sick, from work, so I could nap before my wife went in to work. I got a few hours of rest before Jasmine left to work her shift from 5:30 - 9:00. During that time she was gone, things seemed fairly normal up until after dinner.

I had been laying on the floor playing with my two boys, when I couldn't help but stop and take notice of something. It was a very, very gentle feeling of air brushing almost caressingly over my face. This air had the most sweet, comforting smell. All I could do was lay there and just take in the essence (best way I can describe it).

After getting the kids in their pajamas, I walked down the hall to use the restroom. I had shut the door behind me. All of a sudden I heard the door being pushed on and the handle jiggle.

I said aloud, "Aiden, daddy will be out in a second." I opened the door and there was no Aiden. He was in the kitchen playing with Hudson, my youngest. I thought to myself, "how odd."

Fast forward. My wife got home around 9:30. I fixed her a little something to eat, and we watched TV. She went back to the bedroom around 11:00. I was finally feeling like I could keep something down, so I decided to make a chicken sandwich.

While in the kitchen I heard VERY clearly, "Help me! Help me!" It seemed to be the voice of a young boy. He sounded to be about 7 years old (that's the number I get). The living room TV was off, so I thought maybe it was the bedroom TV. I didn't think much of it. I walked back to our bedroom and asked my wife if she had had the TV on. She said no.

It certainly didn't come from outside because we were having tremendous storms that night, here in NC, which would have muffled any outside noise. The tone in his voice was so helpless and desperate. I have never sensed a little boy here. How can I be sure he is still here, and how can I go about helping him?

Thanks for taking the time to read my account.

Peace and Love

Brian

Other hauntings by BriFischer05

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BriFischer05, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-01)
Hi, and thanks for posting this story it is very good. If there was no deaths in the house I don't understand!

Princess123 x ❤
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-19)
The voice sounded like that of a young boy. To me, he sounded to be around 7. I was not deathly sick, just had a 24hr stomach bug that the whole fam graciously passed around. It was not delirium or anything close to that. If I was that sick, I would not have been playing with my kids on the floor while my wife was at work.

I heard the voice with my ears not my thoughts.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-19)
How did you get the number 7, a voice does not always determine someones age. You say you were ill so may be you heard the voice through your thoughts.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-18)
Hi and thank you for sharring this story with us. There are times when things can be explained then there are times when it just cant. I believe what you may have encountered was a spirit who happened to pop by since you haven't had other encounters. But that doesn't mean you shouldnt have your eyes and ears open. I would try doing some research on your house. Maybe you will find something interesting there. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-17)
Hi Whitebuffalo is right and the little boy need help and may not know he died people who died some didn't know they died and wonder why other can't hear and see them/himself. He may be lonley or shy but talk to him like a reglar person. Its nothing to hurt to talk.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-17)
Tremendous storms. It is thought that violent storms seem to bring out the entities that previously COULD not manifest themselves. Something about the currents in the atmosphere, and the fact that energy is needed for them to be visible.
You were playing with your sons on the floor (I might add, that when watching children, see which person it is they want to "play" with. The man in the chair who is playing with the cars, or the man laying on the floor playing with cars. MOST children TEND to go to the one on the floor). Chances are, when you were playing with them, your sons looked like they were having fun, and you as well.
It really sounds to me as if you had all of the right ingredients for a marvelous visitation. It was marred out of the marvelous definition by the fact that the little guy asked for your help.
Do you still see your children (the oldest boy, in particular) playing by themselves, but LOOKING as if they is sharing their toys? Aiden seems to be a "pull". He is articulate, he is descriptive (even though at times his descriptions appear a might foggy), and he is independent. To a point.
These types of characteristics are personality traits that children look for, and accept from other children. Though, at times, they do not realize that is why they are drawn to one another.
I would suggest that this MAY be why the little man was drawn TO YOU. YOU are the one that he saw playing, and LISTENING.
If you can listen to "that" little boy, why can you not listen to a disembodied little guy? It is a thought process that seems to be a bit lacking (as we are adults, and can see the immaturity of such a thought), but he IS a little boy.
Chase.
Talk with him. Tell him there is nothing to fear, and that you would love to help him. You just need to know HOW to help him. See if you can coax him out of hiding. I have the feeling that should he decide to show himself, it will be in the presence of you and your boys.
I do NOT think that he will deliberately scare them. Make it CLEAR to him that you will not tolerate such behavior.
There is just something in the desperate cry of a little person that tugs at the heart strings, is there not? When he is ready, he will let you know what is going on. Do not expect it to be too soon, he seems a bit shy.
Thank you.
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-17)
No deaths in the house to my knowledge nor any major event at the property or land at any time. We have usually just seen or felt a female presence.
babygirlacm (2 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-17)
thanks for sharing your story if you want to know if he is there research the house and see if there was a little boy that died or see if the house was built over something old... And if you want to kno if he is there then ask were you heard him go into that room and ask who he is he might speak to you cause if he says help then something is wrong thanks for our story and keep me posted

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: