You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Nikki: Dead, Not Gone 3

Real Ghost Stories

Nikki: Dead, Not Gone 3

 

Last night I was in my room and suddenly the light started flipping on, off, on, off, on. I looked around thinking that I was sitting on the light remote, but there it was, on the floor, in plain sight. It started turning on and off again, so I looked at my digital clock, but it wasn't turning on and off so I looked at the remote again. This time, to my absolute horror, I noticed as the lights turn on and off that the light button on the remote went up and down slowly as if someone were pushing it... This time it stayed off.

When I finally fell asleep I dreamed vividly of all my memories of Nikki, which are rapidly dwindling... I try not to think of her too often, which means I don't have a single non-still-life memories...

Sad, really...

My soon-to-be cousin also sees Nikki, in her own way. She dreams of Nikki, and in the dreams Nikki tells her that she should not be around some kids she met that day, or that she needs to wake up early. Once Nikki even told her to wake up and study for a test that she didn't know she was having.

Austin, Nikki's sister, also claims that he sees Nikki, so I'm not the only one who went crazy when Nikki died... I'm not completely alone in this strange new development... It pays to have friends.

Other hauntings by Piro

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arkansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Piro, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

thenpea5 (20 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-06-14)
be nice and don't be afraid of her. Play with her and say that you missed her and think of her alot.
ParaTam (3 stories) (80 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-14)
Piro -
It sounds like you and Nikki shared a very special relationship - one that transcends our physical world. Wearing her coat (story#2) helps keep her memories alive for you and may help her to connect with you.

Have you ever tried to talk with Nikki or communicate with her? Buy some divining rods to communicate with her, or turn on a tape recorder and ask Nikki some questions. When you play back the recording, she may have some answers for you.

Let us know if you are able to communicate further with Nikki. And, don't be scare of her visits. It's Nikki!

Blessed be to you!
ParaTam
sweetbuddy4u_2990 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-14)
hi... Nikki really loves you and all her siblings a lot... I think you should do something so that she can cross over and be peacefull... It is said that spirits stay back as they can't detach themselves from worldly things... Bye take care!
Ron4Sara (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-13)
hi I am Sara this time talking to Ron my boyfriend on the phone
Your cousion Nickiy really loves you and she is probly is stilling around for you or someone tell her how much you love her and miss her it will make her feel calmer
Just like Rons uncle stook around for his grandma

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: