You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Tiny Terrors

Real Ghost Stories

Tiny Terrors

 

I'm Piro and I wrote the Nikki story.

Back track to when I was 5 or 6, sitting on my bed with my best friend. We both went to a Catholic school and we were wondering if God ever came down to earth.

I kicked him out for a moment and tried to ask Him to give us a sign of his presence. I opened my eyes and nothing happened so I left to play with my friend for a few minutes. Maybe fifteen minutes passed when I went back to my room (which had been cleaned earlier).

A small toy that had been tucked away on a high shelf was sitting upright on my bed. By the way, the only other person in the house was my rather short mother, who couldn't reach the shelf and my cat was at the vet's.

Fast forward a few years to see a terrified seven year old that didn't like the Scary- Scary Room she was supposed to sleep in. I was trying to sleep when out of the corner of my eye I saw (and don't you dare laugh!) a tap dancing man floating a foot off from the ground! When I looked at him more closely he disappeared!

The owners before us moved out when her husband died of a heart-attack in the kitchen. We still know them, nice people really.

Other hauntings by Piro

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Piro, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Piro (4 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-09)
The guy was short, and a little chubby. I think he had a beard. And he glowed green 😕
Piro (4 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-09)
Seamscout,
That was my HOUSE I was sleeping in. I always hated my room.

Someone lives there, and they are not nice people, so good luck going there 😜
seam126scout (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-05)
Hmmm that sounds like an interesting place, I would like to go there and check it out one day. And if you can, could you describe what he looked like (The dancing guy), I would like that a lot
Piro (4 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-05)
Come in, guys, I was little, I agree that God won't realy come down from heaven.

(ps) I'm trying to submit the Nikki story, But I'm still working on it. ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-04)
Oh, no, no, no, God is NOT too busy to visit with mere mortals.
But He DOES tend to do it in such a way that you have to THINK about it. He puts a flower in the sidewalk that you walk to school or work on. He makes the sunrise particularity interesting when you are having a rough morning. He sends a friend your way when you are in need of solace. He sends His ANGELS to protect, befriend, and guide us.
Sounds like someone sent a HAPPY ghost to a scared little person to make a point. We do not always get what we "expect". I have come to expect the unexpected, as there are "trickster" ghosts, and not ALL of them are out to scare. SOME are actually out to make us laugh.
Thank you.
Nevadaghosthunter (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-03)
Hey Piro and Ghostseer,
I too have never seen a tap dancing ghost and I have seen quite a few apparitions in my time.
May I suggest that the tap dancing ghost was a symbolic representation that you are "tap dancing" around the subject.
God, the Force whatever you think the great spirit to be has a sense of humor. He probably wanted you to know that you are dancing around the issue instead of facing it head on. What kind of other sign did you want and what do you plan to do with your sign?
Think about what you want out of life instead of asking the great spirit to perform parlor tricks. Once you have a goal, ask again, the really listen and watch for the answer.
NGH
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-02)
That wasn't God tapdancing in the corner, but probably someone from an earlier time. God is too busy listening to our needs, our wants, our problems... To venture down to this peanut of a planet. Was this a one time experience, or have you seen other things in your lifetime?. Just curious. As a Sensitive, I don't think I have run across a tap dancing ghost to date...Blessings, Ghostseer
Piro (4 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-02)
I did tell him, and we thought you had to be alone,Unknown.
And Georgusgal, I told you no laughing, and you misspelled your name lol 😜 😆 😁
georgusgal (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-02)
sorry but I laughed at the fact that you saw a tap dancer in your room (lol)
Why did you kick your friend out of your room
I mean what kind of friend are you
I hope that he/she didn't mind!
Next time do a comunication together

Good luck
Love
Georgusgal
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-02)
God does not come down to Earth in person, he may take a person's body to talk to you. And you shouldn't kick your friend out of a room, you can just tell him that you want God to come down to Earth.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: