You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My First Sighting

Real Ghost Stories

My First Sighting

 

It happened around the year 1999 or 2000. Around the same time my grandpa died. It really hadn't hit me he was dead. Seeing as I was only 4 or 5.

Anyways, I was in the living room of my house my parents were in the kitchen cooking something rather (I remember I'm 4ish. I don't pay attention to that stuff). I was being a kid so I was sprawled out papers all around me crayons in a pile next to me. I was working on a picture of something.

Now remember I'm lying down on my stomach and am only a tiny child. So as I was drawing I saw something out of the corner of my eye. It looked like a person or man wearing pure white pants and black shoes. But that's all I gathered.

I turn my head and it's gone. Now, the whole image was only there a few seconds. But being a kid and not knowing better I get up and wander the house seeing if anyone was wearing the same pants. I ask my dad and he says I imagined it.

Well a couple years later I'm at my grandma's looking at the pictures there when I notice in the picture of my grandpa he's wearing a white suit. Of course being a kid I don't tell anyone I just store the information in my head and walk way.

So question: Coincidence Or Grandpa checking up on the family to see how we're coping? I personally like to believe Grandpa came back to make sure everyone was doing ok and make sure we are helping each other. But I'm open to OTHER explanations (Mine just helps my soul feel at rest about it).

~Tora~

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ToraOkami303, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-04)
cool story hope he comes to visit you again!

Yes I think that your grandpa is just checking up on you all!

Princess123 x ❤
nich (4 stories) (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-28)
well, I myself believe that it was your grandpa. My grandma visited me 2 weeks after her burial, we even felt her coming up the stairs and I even felt her staring at me few inches away from my face. Ofcourse, I did not opened my eyes but I knew and felt that it was my grandma. After 5minutes of staying there with me, she went to the other room and check my aunt. I even felt her and heard her when she went out of my aunt's room and go down the stairs again. Just my grandma saying goodbye...so, your grandpa just wanted to see you're alright.
ToraOkami303 (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-25)
No I've never seen him again...
But I too believe he is protecting me along with my dog Thor (but that's another story altogether) thank you for commenting

~Tora~
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-25)
Hmm... I, too, believe that your grandpa is just checking on you to see how well you are doing. My grandparents, who used to live in my house and my grandpa died in it, always check up on me. You should be grateful that your grandpa is protecting you. 😊

Have you seen your grandpa elsewhere or any other time? I sense that he is always looking after you, and protecting you, wether you know it or not. 😉

If you ever have any questions, email me at spirithelper [at] hotmail.com

Merry Christmas! ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: