You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Girl in a Dress

Real Ghost Stories

Girl in a Dress

 

I have only just found out that my house in haunted. I can't believe I'm writing this down now. It feels like someone is watching me. My mum is at the hospital for depression. One day, my mum and my grandma and granddad came round for doctor who. When they left, I ran back upstairs to the bathroom and saw a little girl out the corner of my eye. I ran down crying and my grandma said "you probably stared at your sister for a while and saw her again". No one believes me and that makes me mad.

Well, my mum believes me I think, because she said that she saw that before when we moved into this house. I don't know if she's lying because parents do lie to stop you from being scared. It always feels cold upstairs now and my hairs at the back of my neck stick up. I can't talk about it upstairs and I'm very amazed that I'm typing it. At the moment, I'm sweating like mad trying to type this in real quick to get it over with. When I fell over by the bathroom (the same one where I saw it), I think the ghost did it, so I blamed it on the ghost. If you're wandering why falling over was a big deal, I had my baby sister who is 2 in my arms as well!

One morning, I thought that if I took a photo of it with my dad's phone it might be there and I would have proof. I was moving the camera around to get a perfect picture when a white thing ran past me from the shower. It seemed to be very shy and not a problem.

This week, me and my friends in the G.T.S ghost hunting club are going to try and take a photo of it.

Visit our web site it's not a dumb one: http://gtsonline.wetpaint.com. We desperately need more members!

Other hauntings by jagz

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

jagz (3 stories) (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-29)
Yayyyy!
I just found my password again!
Wow!
Although...
Now...
I'm a completly different person!
Teleshopping (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-29)
This is my old account:)
I'll try and get into it...
I think I forgot my password.
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-09-26)
I'm used to seeing strange things I want my own programme I see ghosts all the time. Last week a heard a little girls voice in my parents room and she made a bang its really cute. She stopped when I was trying to find her. My house is haunted but I have seen ghosts in here. I know when there here because it goes all cold and I feel like I'm being watched. I have seen floating clouds in my nan's house and my bedroom.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-17)
Well now since I am logged in I find it hard to believe that I just ask someone to marry me. Must be that spirit me doing it and here I thought I had him trapped.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-17)
Jagz, I wrote that comment not to scare you, but to get you to thinking about what it is you are getting into. Fear and emotions often cause us to see and hear things that have an everyday solution. That and if you are going to be somewhere that is not considered safe, if you let the fears and emotions get the better of you, you could end up hurting yourself or those around you. Check out my Article Martin published here and you will see what I mean. But don't ever lose your curiousity and zeal for wanting the truth. You might be the one who is able to prove that spirits are real.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-17)
Jagz, I just wanted to let you know that Shane has written a good article on being prepared and serious before embarking on any ghost hunting quest.

Before You Improvise Yourself a Ghost Hunter
http://www.yourghoststories.com/ghost-articles/improvise-ghost-hunter.php
QueenTas (4 stories) (43 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-17)
That was a very interesting story, if you get any pix, would you please let me know, I am very interested in seeing what come of this.

oh and I added the link to my favorites, I'll be checking back with that aswell
Mrs Dallinger (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-17)
That white thing that ran past you out of the shower? Could it have been a family member who you inexplicably caught in the nude when you opened the bathroom door?

You say that it is cold upstairs in your house. Is the bathroom upstairs?

Er, Just one more thing! Did the white thing run into the bedroom and appear some moments later as a fully dressed family member?

As you were...

Yours ever-so-pointedly

Mrs D Dallinger

P.S
Shane has certainly given you a great example of experienced investigative prowess when he correctly identified your main weakness as shatting yourself at the most innapropriate moment.
jagz (3 stories) (6 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-17)
Thank you so much, that made me feel better! Tommorow is the big ghost hunt!
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-17)
Would you like a little advice from a seasoned investigator? If you are planning on being an investigator you will need to be able to control your fear. If you are having trouble writing this story because of the feeling of being watched, imagine what is will be like when you enter into a place with a supposed haunting taking place and a strange noise happens suddenly, will you run, will you scream or will you investigate and find that it was just a heater turning on? This is just one of the questions you will need to ask yourself before taking that big leap. I would be more than willing to offer advice if you are truely interested in becoming investigators.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: