You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Recurring Dreams and Whispers

Real Ghost Stories

Recurring Dreams and Whispers

 

I once kept having dreams and it felt like someone was in my mind. I know it sounds weird and fake, but I swear it's real. It started with a freaky dream where I went to go and get some custard cream biscuits from the shop. I took the bus home and while I was on the bus, a girl with blonde hair stared at me for a while and then bit my head off. I had that dream 5 times in a row. My next dream was when a murderer was coming to get me. He nearly shot me and it felt real, in the dream I hid in this cubical thing. I had that dream 6 times in a row. My next dream was when I was in school, this wolf with clothes was going to eat us all up. I hid behind a cupboard. I had that dream 7 times in a row. Do any of them dreams make sense to you? I have a lucky dream catcher now placed by my bed as a luck charm. In my last dream there was these monster things that I had seen in a book, they where on the wall laughing at me. I had that dream 8 times in a row. I am not kidding.

Now, sometimes I get whisperers in my head saying "it is coming". I really don't get what that thing is. I told my mum and she didn't care. It's like I've got a curse and it's freaky. It stopped when I was 8. I still don't get it. Nobody believes me... I wish someone would understand me and believe me, but nobody does.

Other hauntings by jagz

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Eclipse2000 (1 stories) (68 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-19)
I'm unsure, it could be that a ghost followed you home, that the place is haunted or it could of been built on an unknown graveyard...
These have happened countless times.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+2
16 years ago (2008-04-23)
Hi jagz,
I hate to say it, but sometimes dreams are just dreams. In our dream state, our mind replaces rational thoughts with purely irrational thoughts. There are times when they mean nothing at all, just that your mind is active while you sleep.
Often times our subconscious substitutes something creepy for something benign. Like: You fear you will fail a test at school or at work, and your mind puts in place an evil professor with razor sharp teeth and a scythe to take care of all that will not pass.
Other times dreams are in place as a warning, or a guide. However, I do not feel that in your situation this is the case. It seems like your mind just could not stop when it was time to rest. Unfortunately that happens to a lot of us.
I think they may have stopped when your brother arrived as you then had something a bit more loving, comforting and exciting all at the same time to occupy some of that "wandering" space in your mind. In a sense, your brother SAVED YOU from what you had feared.
Thank you.
Tilis (2 stories) (16 posts)
+3
17 years ago (2007-09-15)
I believe you. Though I'm not sure what it could mean. Perhaps your house is haunted? I once lived in a haunted house. I had nightmares every night in that house, whether it be ghosts from far off past, dancing in my bedroom, or be some sort of monster coming after me. Giving you nightmares is just one of the ways spirits get people to move to another house. Some spirits who have been disturbed from their eternal sleep prefer to not have living people around them, and therefore do all they can to scare people off.

While some spirits prefer solitude, others wander about, lonely and longing for company. Not all spirits are bad.

Oh, and I've had dreams before that felt real. One where three Organization XIII members were after me. You know. Organization XIII, from the video game Kingdom Hearts 2. In another one, I was drowning and really felt as though I was drowning.

Sometimes dreams can somehow invade reality, or just trigger your senses to make the dream more real.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+2
17 years ago (2007-09-12)
instead of just having a dream catcher, which by the way are beautiful and wonderful. Try also placing a bible by your bed.

God Bless!
carpdragon (1 posts)
+2
17 years ago (2007-08-08)
It is very scary.
But I can understand. As a child, I had dreams/visions of monsters who told me strange things and said mean and bad things to me. I would hear voices telling me that I would fail; even if my loved ones were in danger and I wanted or could protect them.
I told my parents, who thought they were just nightmares of a insomniac child. They tried to be understanding and encouraged me so that my experiences with these things would not affect me adversely.
The voices and dreams bothered me directly until my brother was born when I was nine, and I told them one night that I wouldn't let them hurt my baby brother. Since then, they only bother me on occasion, usually at random times.
Frenchie (guest)
+2
17 years ago (2007-04-02)
That's spooky. Well, look on the bright side, at least you don't have the dreams anymore.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: