You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Trash Cans Mystery

Real Ghost Stories

Trash Cans Mystery

 

About 3 or 4 years ago I went to Bible school with a friend. I had to bring $5 with me. My friend's mom took the $5 and put it on the counter. When it was time to go, my friend's mom went to go get the $5 from the counter, but it wasn't there. My friend and I both knew it wasn't one of us who took it because we were with each other the whole time. My friend's sister was the other person that could have taken it. But we saw her the whole time also. So everybody went looking for it. After some time someone found the $5 under the trash can. My friend's mom thought that her sister did it. But we both know it wasn't her. So who was it?

Here is another time,

About a month ago, my dad and I were in a mall and we deiced to get a pretzel. As we were waiting, the trash can on the other of the counter fell down, without anyone near it. The lady there said that's been happening all day. Right when the trash can fell I recalled the trash can thing at my friend's house. I think something weird is going on with these trash cans.

Please give me your comments. I would love to hear from you.

Can't wait to read some of your stories also.

GIRLIE:-)

Other hauntings by girlie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maryland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, girlie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-01)
HI guys thanks for all your commets. Hobbyholly and DeviousAngle I don't think it blew off the counter and some how sliped under the trash can, for two reasons. One: it was in the middle of summer, with no wind. Two: The counter was about 2 feet away from the trash can I don't Maryland's winds can blew a $5 off a couter and under a trash can pertfetly. And for the mall one the tashcan was on a hook a it started swinging alittle when it fell over with on one was around it.
I ever said a spirit was trying to contect me. Not to be mean or anything.
GIRLIE 😐
PS: THANKS AGAIN FOR COMMENTS
libertybelle (14 stories) (207 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-22)
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger, girlie--I've had things I positively am certain I left at, say, point A, only to find them at point B when I'm sure I never left them at point B. I just take it as one of those quirky things to make life interesting.

As to the trash can at the mall, I wonder if it it was improperly balanced--that would certainly account for its tipping over.

In the immortal words of Conan Doyle's best-known literary creation, Sherlock Holmes, "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains--no matter how improbable--must be the truth."
Missmelanie04 (6 stories) (39 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-21)
I can't see a spirit trying to contact you through a trashcan. Just a coincidence about the trashcan incidents if you ask me. Thanks for sharing though.
Perd (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-21)
Yeah, I don't think you have to exorcise the trash cans. 😁

As for the $5 UNDER the trash can, I'm sure if you think back you can remember more times than this when you have found things in strange spots. Doesn't always mean it's paranormal.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-21)
I think you're being paranoid, dear. That's definitely bizarre but not impossible that it just blew off the counter or something. I don't think the haunted trash cans are going to get you. 😆

Blessings,
DA
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-21)
WoW...I don't know... Never heard of this kind of "activity" from a trash can! 😕Maybe it was just coincidence?, thanks for your story 😳
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-21)
was the trash can you found the $5 under near the counter? Could it have just fallen off the counter?

As for the mall... I think that was just... How do I put this? Nothing. Just a can falling over

Thanks for sharing

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: