You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: I Saw the Ghost of a Little Girl

Real Ghost Stories

I Saw the Ghost of a Little Girl

 

One night I had awaken from a terrible dream. After a few seconds from awakening, I opened my eyes and saw this white figure that looked to be a little girl. I had closed my eyes in fear and when I peeped them open once more, she was in a different position! I was too afraid that if I opened my eyes again that she would be right next to my bed! So I kept my eyes closed and went back to sleep. The next morning I told my sister and mother what had happened, even about the dream. They didn't believe me and said I was just seeing things and that from having that dream I was imagining the figure.

That night, I had again awaken but not from a dream... My body can feel things and when it feels there is a spirit around my body will wake me, I saw her again! I was terrified! I didn't know what to do so, once again, I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't, not with the fear I was feeling. Once I heard my mom was awake, I told her I was seeing her again and she said "it's ok just try to go to sleep please". So I tried and it worked. But believe it or not, I kept seeing her! So the next night, after seeing her for three nights in a row, my mom and I prayed to that girl to leave me alone, and she did.

But a couple months later, when my mother and I were so close to falling asleep, we heard her speak. She said "Ok...". It was scary! I asked my mom if she heard that too and she said "yes I did was that you?". I said "no I heard it too, what could it be?" She replied "I don't know but let's try and get some sleep..." and we did. The next morning I told her "I think it was that little girl I saw a few months ago... Maybe she is stuck here...". My mother said "Maybe God asked her to come to heaven...". I agreed, it made a lot of sense if you ask me! So that night I prayed to that girl to leave me alone and that I never wanted to encounter her again. Ever since then I haven't had any sign of her being here but I do know she is watching over me. Now my life has been better with out her encounters and I'm becoming happier and more safe. But I'm still afraid of spirits. I wonder what I'll encounter next.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Massachusetts

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Dan (1 stories) (51 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-01)
Hi there there's no need to be scared as most spirits mean no harm. The girl was harmless she didn't and wouldn't do anything to hurt you or your family so don't be scared. It's nice that you helped her cross over.

Thanks for sharing and good luck with future experiences.
khd (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-12)
hey alicia 😨
when I was little I was on the couch and I fell asleep and I heard a foot step go by but I didn't think any thing a bout but when it said my name I looked up and saw a little girl walk in my parents room I got scared so wait back to sleep woke up the next morn told my mom thst I saw a little girl go in her room sh said it was my imange 😨
SkeleViolence (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-20)
It seems to me as though she's trying to tell you something.
The next time she appears, don't try to make her go away or cower until she leaves; try to communicate with her.
Susan (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-29)
Praying TO the little girl is okay, but I suggest it might help to pray FOR her and/or to suggest to her that she can move up and away, to the light; she doesn't have to stay where she is, hanging around with and scaring sleeping living people. I don't think she knows she is dead...
(I used to work in a haunted church.)
OMG A GHOST (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-02)
well one day I was sleeping and I still had my shoes on and I felt somthing jerking on my legs and when I woke up I still felt the jerking but didn't see any one I rubbed my eyes and looked again and I saw a figure but I could see right through it, it was really creepy
Kit-Kat (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-23)
...and my friend said that if you told a ghost to leave you alone that they wouldn't. I guess Helen's just knows a stubborn one.
Alicia Cadell (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-22)
ya it scared me half to death... And I was only 12 at the time. It was the first real spirit I have ever encountered my whole life from when I was born to that time. If you have any questions you can email me at ana4eva12131415 [at] yahoo.com id be gald to answer any questions<3
babyd (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-22)
wow I think also that she was trying to tell you something maybe she needed help or needed you to do something so she could rip I guess well never know but it was a good story
Pink_Candy_girl (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-21)
WOW that's really weird. I think she was trying to tell you some thing. Something important.
Honey (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-21)
that has scared the socks of me I wonder if that litttle girl will come back it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scary I loooooved it so much now I undersant everthing in shool I have looked up ! Yikes

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: