You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Black Thing

Real Ghost Stories

Black Thing

 

That is the name of our follower, The Black Thing. It haunts me and my three friends Shaz, Olivia and Tasha. Ever since my first dream, we have been seeing this thing pure black with red gazing eyes. In my dream it killed my mate tasha. Ever since it has followed us around. For example, when me and my three friends go to a school in our area for work experience, every now and then it runs from the front door to the back door. We don't know what it means at all... But my friend, Olivia, is afraid that it is a evil spirit and it is out to hurt her. It is! Last Night it came into her dream and strangled her, it has also done this to me and Shaz but not as serious, she was rushed to the hospital and has to go back next week. Shaz is psychic so she has been telling us what is going to happen in our lives and it doesn't look pretty...

I believe that it is there to help us, guide us through life. Although you can never tell what a black spirit can do! Sometime soon we are all going to use a ouija board so we can find out more! Right now it's watching me brush my hair, and I know it will be watching me forever...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

holliebeckyhannah (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-21)
Hey the same thing happens to me and my two mates, hannah and rebecca. We call it the blackthing aswell. I saw it first when I was little. I was at my caravan site and I saw in run across a bush ever since it has been following us around. We are wanting to find out more about it and try to capture it but we never can. Some people say there ar things called the shadow people witch are shadowy figures. I wonder what it is don't you?

P.S this accout is for me (Hollie) and rebecca and hannah and hollie wrote this comment... 😕
ktc96 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-13)
honestly it could be someone wanting your help. Maybe they are coming to yalls dreams to show you how they might have passed, they want yall to know the truth.
Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-04)
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Back the truck up. Again, I'm a day late and a dollar short, but seeing as these are registered users (someof them) commenting, I hope they'll look here again.

Shadows are not always evil. They are spirits that can not fully manifest into a full being; nothing more, nothing less, at their most basic.

As for a psychic in the group being POSSESSED by a demon, Demonbinder? Are you nuts? Or do you just assume that everyone that gets premonitions about something, be it good or bad, is possessed by a demon? Last I checked, premonitions are akin to phrophesizing. So, seeing as you're saying that she's a Demon, I will assume you are a Christian. Your claim makes it sound like your saviour, and one of the most renoun prophets of the time, was demon possessed.

Maybe you should think before you comment about demons. Those of us that are agnostic and love to pull apart the "holier than thou" people for silly/uninformed comments that they make will, more than likely, point out the flaw in your argument.

I would love to know what happened after this was posted, But as the poster was unregistered, I doubt if we ever will...
Demonbinder (66 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
Your friend Shaz, the psychic receives power to forsee what is misfortune, through the power of evil. What you are seeing is a demonic spirit that will not stop until it gets what it wants, and that, is the soul of either one or all of you. You're friend is not making the matter any better, and also be advised, whatever future she spells out for you is ill-planned, and if you subscribe to it and resign to it, that is the future you will see. Start now, and say you renounce anything you have done to invite evil in your house, then reject whatever future this friend has spelled out for you. She needs to be exorcised, and could actually be the source of these problems, as that "gift" is nothing but pure demonic influence. She may not know this, or she may. Either way, for your sake and your friend's sake, resort to God.
mimroro (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-27)
never use a ouija board what to dangerous I heard one time a guy used one and it got mad at him and a tornado cam and tore down his barn! 😲
Ciel (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-09)
1. Do NOT use the spiritual board. Those things are rumored to be extremely dangerous and sound like they need to be used with professional care.

2. Black is bad 90% of the time. Red is also bad, but to a much lesser portion probrably around 30% of the time.
Sabrina12993 (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-22)
😨 Creeeepppyyy!... Ouija boards are not to be played with... Its not a game!...it can open doors to evil things... That wouldn't be very fun 😕
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-09-26)
DON'T MESS WITH A ouija board that just makes it worse you know that can bring you more evil spirits or demons. They can cause death. You need to go to the church and talk to the priest about it. You also need some holy water or something. Someone told me to put salt on the walls that gets rid of them. 😊 maybe
get the crew from most haunted round. Did you know that spirit may not like you and your getting him mad. He maybe asking why are you here.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-07)
Oh, my goodness. I hope you choose not to use the ouijia board! How terrifying. This could invite more of its 'mates/friends' to haunt and harrass you even further.

i am praying for all of you!

God Bless!
Jones (4 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-04)
I know these things. Better than I'd like. They can latch on to anyone, but they like psychics because they are easier to appear to. They seem to either feed on fear or just get their jollies scaring people. Either way, they ain't nice; they'll come to you in your dreams and fill your head with visions and fears of impending calamity. It's all a lie, though. They just want to scare you. You can get rid of it, if you find someone who knows what they're doing and can help you out.
HauntedHollow (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-12)
I have had a lot of experiences with these so called "Black Things" in the past.
I am not an expert on them because no one knows what they are but they tend to be attracted to people with a lot of psychic energy.
They have plagued my family for generations and it is actually relieving to know that you are not the only one who has seen these things.
And yes, I agree, oujia boards are nothing but trouble!
Astral184 (1 stories) (53 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-12)
Be careful, the 'ouija bd' will make things
worse! Better do some 'spirutal prayers
St.Micheal is the best, go to "Spiritual
Warefareforum.com I say this to help you,
not to judge.
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-26)
I agree ouija boards only bring bad spirits or demons NEVER use one please.
Little Cloud (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-16)
The LAST thing you should do is use a Ouija board! DON'T do it or it'll have you for good.

It's a demon. Get help.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: