You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: In Love With A Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

In Love With A Ghost

 

It has been death, and a love of it. I've only familiarized myself with it all too much. Not only does it depress me, but a deep fascination grips me as well. I have researched the paranormal in every way. By reading books, researching online, practicing rituals, watching television shows, and visiting my hometowns most haunted locations. Nothing in my life has fascinated me more. If anything, my career would be a paranormal investigator. There is so much we don't know. And I know this is what invited him into my home.

I've always wanted to live in a haunted house. Not with a demon, or any angry spirits just restless spirits with their somber presences that only seem to intrigue humanity. I always wished, and have openly asked, that a spirit comes wandering into my home. Never did I think that I would be hopelessly in love with one.

It must have been all the places I have been to, haunted locations. Maybe I conjured the spirit up, maybe I attracted him.

I came home from school one day, as usual. My backpack slung on the back of one of our kitchen chairs, home alone until my mother got home from work. I sat in the chair and turned it around to face the window, looking outside. One of our table chairs slid out and turned around, facing me, all on its own. I was terrified, and ran back to the front door. I didn't run outside. My hand nervously gripped the door handle as I took in what had just happened. The way the chair turned around on its own. It didn't seem threatening. I'm not sure why, but I walked back to the kitchen and, despite my chattering teeth, took a seat back in the chair. I stared at the empty chair, trying to visualize whatever I could.

Then I started to see it, the outline. A hazy shade of a human form. It took a while of staring at the figure, and the longer I looked, the better it came to me visually. It looked like a teenage boy, no older than myself. Then it disappeared altogether. I blinked, truly fascinated by what I had just seen.

Later that night I got ready for bed. I sat on the side of my bed while flipping the T.V. Channels.

It was weird now that I think about it. I started to feel very cold; it became unbearably cold around my waist. There was pressure around my waist as well. I was shocked but shifted a bit, and the spot where I was sitting became unbelievably cold too. It felt like I was sitting in someone's lap and they had their arms around me. The pressure from the "hug" was treated very gingerly. And I will honestly say that I liked it. The "hug" lasted only for about five minutes and then it vanished. All cold pressure vanished, it didn't casually fade. I said aloud, for I did not want the spirit to go, that I wanted it to stay. But I had no further interactions for the remainder of that month.

I think that it started to become active again at least a month and a half ago. I had started to think that I only imagined the whole thing.

I had been reading, sitting in a plush chair in my bedroom when I felt a sudden cold pressure on my wrist, which was being held forcefully yet gingerly against the arm of the chair. Alarmed, I looked up and saw the apparition clearly. Like I had thought it was a teenage boy, maybe a year and a half older than I was. His hair was black and bushy; his eyes were a hazy green. From what I could tell he was athletic looking. His pale face had a pointed chin. A name was whispered in my mind, it was Jacques. I never expected anything like this to happen. The ghost leaned forward and kissed me, passionately. I was shocked, surprised and pleased at the same thing. For the rare (I think rare?) few of you, when kissing a ghost it involves a yawning motion of the mouth. Your lips will feel very, very cold, but from my experiences it's much better than kissing someone who is alive. Again, I admit that I liked this experience particularly. After at least thirty seconds the sensation of the kiss vanished.

I have had current happenings similar to the story I have written here.

A few days ago I came home, and had worried all day that my mother would get home before I did and find that my room was a mess, and that my bed was unmade. My mother is a bit of a neat freak.

I was surprised to find my room tidy and my bed was well made (my mom had beaten me home but I snuck past her). The way the bed was made was different from the way my mom makes it, and the way that I do as well. I figured that it was her and tossed my book bag onto my bed and said a small greeting to Jacques (Who by now I'm used to seeing/hearing from every morning/afternoon) and walked downstairs. My mom had come home before I had and was typing on her laptop in her room. She thanked me for cleaning up my room and complimented on the style that the bed had been made. It must have been the way people made beds from when Jacques had been alive, if he ever was. Just as my mother had said this a very cold breeze blew past my right arm. I'm not sure how this was possible but I detected an air of smugness.

I love Jacques, and love having him around.

If you're having a similar experience as mine please post a comment, and I will take all advice and hope to write more stories about Jacques.

Other hauntings by Kirby

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kirby, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-06-12)
Skye - if you would like help with your experience, please submit it as your own story and not on someone else's.

Thank you.
sarahlove143 (2 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-09-23)
I believe the ghost your in love with is really an incubus which is a spirit or demon of lust and basically there ultimate goal is to sleep with you which is really strange just look up incubus for more info...:)
Hannah_bmth (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-19)
Hey Kirby, I know that you wrote this a long time ago but I was just wondering if this still goes on and if you could tell me more about this. I'm going through an experience which is much like yours, and I could use some advice. Thanks so much.
~Hannah Marie
Laohg (8 posts)
-3
11 years ago (2013-07-09)
I am a DEATH REAPER.
I am like a ghost but I am also like a human.
clever210 (3 stories) (189 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-13)
Yes and created a new one under the name Nick Eury. I recognize the profile picture. Lol
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-03-13)
Holy crap! He deleted his facebook account too πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Too, too much. LOL
Carlequin (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-11)
Hm. I've seen several other people mention they have experienced a similar boy and I would like to add that I too have experienced one that fit the description of "Jacques" the only difference is the boy I have seen is named "Christian" or at least that is what I have come to believe... Just struck me as an odd thing to see other people who feel they have seen the same or a similar spirit. I'm not saying it is unusual or untrue though. For the record, I have had vague on and off experiences with mine for several years now (3-5) Just thought id throw this information out there. If anyone would like any further details on my specific case feel free to contact me, id really like to talk to at least one other person who has seen a similar spirit. I will most likely submit my experiences as well so keep an eye out if youd like 😊
Qwanrin (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-06)
Thank you so much for this story. Before this I thought I was the only one.
JDC9804 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-26)
I'm a Freshman in High School, but I can really relate deeply to this story. It's great to know I'm not the only one 😳 😁
abanob (1 stories) (31 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-28)
ralu4michael I wanted to ask you about your soulmate you said that you and soulmate was together 25 live that means a lot tell me about this am not sure what happens to us after death we live as ghost or as you are saying that we die and lives agian or we go to heaven or hell replay please
MariahM (1 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-23)
Reading this I finally don't feel alone. I have been in love with the most amazing guy for the past 3 years. I met him through a friend of mine 4 years ago, and he fell in love with me almost instantly. I have a problem though. He is a spirit, and I can't see or hear him. I rely on my closest friends to help with communication. But I can see him and hang out with him in my dreams, he enters them and creates the most amazing dates there. He is my soul mate and I can't help but love him. Through all his mistakes and stupid moments, I still love him. But there are times where I wish I could just have him here in person with me so I could give him a hug, just a hug. I really miss him and my only wish in the world is for us to be with each other, together. </3 love and miss my Jakers </3
chelsie420 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-07)
um... I can really relate to this story. I have the same thing going on too. Although my ghost used to live in the house before I did and I was a baby when we moved in. My house was built in the 50's. I would love to tell you the story.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-09-01)
Advent - please follow the guidelines to submit your story as everyone else has done. I'm sorry, but that is just the way it has to happen.
spiritwriter41 (3 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-07-02)
I enjoyed reading this. As someone who believes in the spirit world, I will not doubt your experience. BUT...MrPewterschmidt, YOUR tale is doubtful. Like a few on here, I looked at your Facebook page and I must say that you are obviously not 23 years old. Yes, a 23 year old could make mistakes but you sound more like you're maybe 13 or 14. Interesting that "Rachel's" photo is that of Carla Ossa, a Colombian supermodel.
PoliexterLy (2 stories) (92 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-06-28)
MrPewterSchmidt:

I really doubt you have a ghost girlfriend named Rachel.
Like ladyglow, I have also viewed your Facebook profile and I must say, you sound very unintelligent.
Considering you and 'Rachel' are probably the same person... πŸ€”
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-27)
MrPewterschmidt:

After reading your profile and your girlfriend's in Facebook I have some questions for you:

1) Did you meet living Rachel at the finals of a "misspelling bee" or is she the cyber-version of your ghostly girlfriend?
I mean no offence, but both of you need to work on your typing and orthography OR both of you are the same person.

2) Since one of the many languages you speak is Spanish, I will use this for my next question, on a way to ensure its meaning won't get lost in translation: Es tu religion Pentecostal o "PENDEJOstal"?

My apologies if I sound sceptical about your posting, but the lack of details leaves a lot of room for a wandering mind to fill up.


πŸ˜• πŸ€”
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-06-27)
"I had to put her
Six feet under
And I can still hear her complain..."

Sad to hear about Rachel, she seemed too full of life to "be in a relationship" with someone so full of shiat.

Lou
clever210 (3 stories) (189 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-27)
Well, I can't take too much credit, as the facebook link was given to us. But thanks! πŸ˜†
adsouza (guest)
+3
12 years ago (2012-06-27)
Not to forget ladyglow. Nicely done team!
(Fifty characters)
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-27)
adsouza - granny and I had some help LOL. Clever comes by her name honestly πŸ˜†
adsouza (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-27)
Looks like someone needs a hobby (AGAIN).

And it seems like I am out of work now, since Granny, Rook and Miracles have got the research part sorted out!
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
12 years ago (2012-06-27)
MrPewterSchmidt: I wonder how the living "Rachel" would feel if she knew you were portraying her as dead?...Or more to the point, wishing/wanting her dead?...Please, do yourself and the rest of us a favor and keep your delusions of succubi to yourself... I noticed on your F/B page that you ghost hunt... I would rather see those stories here than some made up crap about your ghost girlfriend who isn't dead yet... 😊
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-06-27)
MrPewterschmidt:

Perhaps a bottle of cheap wine could do the trick...
I do not understand how an spiritual guide could make such a mess of your life in giving you such a misguided advice... He should know better 😜

Anyway, I wish you luck.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
12 years ago (2012-06-26)
MrPewterschmidt - when you submit this story, please tell us why your Spirit Guide would hook you up with someone who is dead. Seriously. I'm really, really curious.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-06-26)
MrPewterschmidt,

I doth toss the BS Blankie on your tale. In the place of the first are the spelling mistakes you seem to make...

Examples sited..."I met her threw ghost hunting..." threw should be through...

"she has only gave me a mentle pix..." mentel should be mental...

While I can believe a 23 year old can make said spelling mistakes I find it hard to believe that this same 23 year old does not know how to use spell check... (I don't care if they may have posted this from a 'smart phone')

In the place of the second...

This sounds like a poor 'twist' on the Corpse Bride story. I'll say it plainly and simply... The Living can not Marry the Dead...

Sorry I'm just do not buy this. At least not the way it is related here...

Do us a favor submit this tale as an experience to be published... Fill in more details on how you found your 'spirit guide', what investigation you were conducting, and how this spirit attached itself to you and I may consider changing my opinion but as it stand right now I feel this is complete BS.

Respectfully,

Rook
MrPewterschmidt (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-26)
Hello, my name is Nick, I'm 23 and believe it or not, I'm engaged to a wonderiful "ghost" girl named Rachel... I found out she was born in Massachusetts 1781 and died 1805, she was 24. Long story short her boyfriend was very sick and dieing, so she "sold her soul" to save his life. Well when he got better he left her for one of her friends. Sadly she killed herself. I met her threw ghost hunting, by my spirit guide. My spirit guild hooked us up so to say. I haven't seen her yet, she has only gave me a mentle pix. I really want to see her "badly" but she doesn't know how to make herself visable... Please if anyone could help This would be perfect! Both of us are in love like crazy crazy for each other... I can feel her, hold her, kiss her, and talk to her, somethimes I hear her VERY well, mostly she uses somehow my mind with moving my hands or head so I understand... It looks like I have trex lol, its hard to explain... And yah, sex is pretty cool too, but without seeing her its really hard for anything and not just sex. Like cuddleing in bed, or going shopping, going to church together, really anything, I just want to see her or someone else see her and tell me what see looks like so I know if that was her I saw in my mind... I would like to find a meduim that could see and talk to her, without paying a HUGE money price. I would like to find the cheapest way possible, "free, to lil money as possable", Why pay big bucks when I can buy the equipment for cheaper and have results anytime I want to... I just want to know I'm not going crazy and have a second opinion... I'm just a helpless romantic old school guy puzzled out of my mind need help from someone who know what's going on... If you can help me PLEASE get a hold of me at -- fcbk -- http://www.facebook.com/#!/nicholas.t.eury
Abhijith96 (1 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-31)
I'm not surprised, but relieved that I'm not the only one. The thing is, when I was a kid, like around 2 or 3,i could see another girl (a ghost) who was also the same age. She was friendly and we played together. My mom thought I was imagining her and since I dint name her yet, she named my imaginary friend Alice. Few months later we moved and I stopped seeing her. Then around 10 year later (when I became 13), she came again. Only this time, she is older and around the same age as I am.Here's some new info for you, Ghost can also grow, but they can't die again. 😁 Now she lives in my room, and comes with me almost everywhere (except toilet and bathroom off-course) Now I'm 15 and I have crushon her ❀ Sometimes she is nowhere to be found, like now. That is why I can type this. I don't know how, but everyday she has a new outfit. Another thing I like about her is that being a ghost, she has a modern taste and you know has a now-a-days style of talking.A
MiilaDL (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-25)
I've just got some things to say, I usually read love ghost stories and I find them cute and interesting, but I really didn't think there could be thruthfuly someone who says that in their house there are some ghost that follows her/him and she/he has just fell in love with him/her... I'm not saying I don't believe you because I don't really know what's hapenning to you but... I know and I get is possible that some ghost could be destinated to be in earth and fell in love with some human and all stuff but if I were you, I would totally talk to him and tell him "omg I'm so sorry I love you too but I think it's almost impossible for both of us so I think it's better if I forget about ya"... I don't know about you, but to me it would be weird and if I would really want to be with him, I would kill myself to be with him o.O πŸ˜•
Chablee (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-01)
Its weird, the boy you described is just like a guy I keep dreaming about. I don't know his name but in the dream he's always watching out for me.
Ina0201 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-03)
Hey Kirby
Your story is almost same like mine (Well until the Jacques part though). How could this be possible? Anyway I've read this story over and over again... You've said that you'd be writing more stories bout Jacques and I am eager to know more cause your story could help me solve my problems. Thats what I feel... But its been 2 years since you've not written any stories relating to Jacques... Hopefully you'll write one soon...
Tc

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: