You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Moving Door Beads And The Face Of A Man

Real Ghost Stories

The Moving Door Beads And The Face Of A Man

 

Me and my cousin were at her house. I was 14 years old and my cousin was 15 years old. We were staying up late one night because our favorite show was on. "Pimp My Ride". We went upstairs to her bedroom to watch the TV show. She has a beaded door.

Well about ten minutes after we got comfortable I started to feel cold. Like someone just opened the window. But I remember it being really warm outside. It was the middle of summer. I looked at my cousin and was about to ask if she was cold, but she was looking at the door way. I looked over to see what she was seeing and I saw this face of a man looking in at us. He looked to be about 35. Then he disappeared.

My cousin and I talked about what we had seen. She only saw the beads moving. She says there was never was a man there. I feel as if it was just my imagination. But I know what I saw. There was a man there. And I still haven't changed my mind. That was 3 years ago.

I was around my cousin's when there was a knocking on the door. My cousin went down to see who it was. About five minutes later she comes back up and said a man needed to use the phone to call his brother for some help because his car broke down. I asked her to describe him to me and she did. She said he was very pale like he had seen a ghost. I was hoping to forget about it but I remember it like it was yesterday.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sparkle_Dawn, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Nasha (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-09)
so did your cousin say that it was a ghost at the door or did she just say there was a pale man at the door?
I hope she had no intentions of letting him in to use the phone if it was a man...
Stranger danger! Remember that humans are dangerous most ghosts arent.
But good story 😁
ColoradoGirl (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-08)
It is interesting that YOU would see the face and not the other person. Usually if a ghost wants to be seen, it will show its face to everyone around.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-07)
Cool story. But I didn't really understand the last part. But over all it was good.
GIRLIE 😊
KelleVamp (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-07)
Interesante! This man could be haunting that property in a couple forms...cool.
southpole21559 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-06)
I think maybe they are connected in some way. Maybe the man who appeared at your cousin's house 3 years later saw the same thing you did. But I'd need to know more about what happened to be able to tell if that's true
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-06)
I don't understand what the two events have to do with each other.

The beaded curtain moved and you saw a face. Your cousin did not see it.

Someone knocked on your cousins door and was very pale.

What is the coorelation?

God Bless!
indie_aspen (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-05)
Good story, I really enjoyed reading it. Ghosts love to watch live people, which is interesting, but thinking of that I have a rather hard time dropping my drawers:)
hyperboy (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-05)
maybe the man did see a ghost and it wrecked his car oh and if you see the ghost again tell it to leave in the name of jesus christ 😁
arslan (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-05)
very strange indeed but I think this spirit is the first I heard that can interact with a human being I think this is all related to that man you say in room that night and the man your causing sawed which wanted to use the phon e but I think it is highly unlikely if there was some more detail to it what happen that night I would make more better decisions
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-05)
watching people is a habit for most of the ghosts. This might not be dangerous. Your story is simple and interesting while most of the stories were being written in complex words. Readers find it difficult, and back to your story and you said two scenes are they interdependent and is he the man who saw you while you are watching tv...
Scary boy
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-04)
Wow Interest story and did you found out about the man yet maybe that was him that come to your cousin's house to use her phone or something or what happen to him. I like your story. I get the same feeling sometimes like I been watching.
Esmeralda (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-04)
good story I liked it. I have had some paranormal things happen in my house. I just never post any on this site I don't know why. But I can tell you one that happened to me and my mom. My mom and I were sitting in the living room. My mom was reading a fifteen minute prayer book. I was just sitting there staring off into space. When we heard what sounded like someone was walking around the kitchen with boots. I got so scared I jumped from my couch and sat next to my mom. My mom heard it too and she just stared into the kitchen. From the living room you can see the kitchen. But there was no one there. What I hate about the restroom is that everytime I go in there to take a shower or something. I always feel like I'm being watched. I have more stories about the house but I don't know why I don't post any. But I love coming to this site and reading other stories. I just love ghost stories.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: