You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Leave Me Alone Robin!

Real Ghost Stories

Leave Me Alone Robin!

 

For years now, I have had nightmares about a female ghost who is very hateful and enjoys terrorizing me. I have actually written about this previously. This is another nightmare but slightly different then the previous ones because I found out her name...

I was in Reno for the super bowl this year (2009) and went to bed pretty early and no I was not drunk. Anyways the nightmare came on me, and the setting was at my parent's house and my sister was there with me (she's never been in my nightmares before), anyway she said that the ghost in the house kept attacking her, and would paralyze her, and make her heart beat fast and stop her breathing. She came to me because I had told her the ghost always attacked me and this is what would happen.

I told her I would handle it, no ghost was going to hurt my little sister. I sat on the couch for a little while contemplating how I should get rid of this ghost once and for all. She then attacked me, and I couldn't breathe, or move, I was full of panic. When I was finally able to react I screamed really loudly "Stop it Robin, leave us alone Robin!" I kept screaming it over and over. The name Robin tumbling off my lips, and I was really angry!

I then decided that I needed some sage to cleanse the house and get rid of this antogonist once and for all. I rolled up some sage into what looked like a rolled ciggarette, lit it and proceded to cleanse the house with it. The whole time I was praying to God to make this thing go away, and never bother us again.

When I was finished I sat down and waited. Then she attacked me again, really forcefully like she was mad I tried to get rid of her, like I did a binding and she was going to be even more aggressive. Again I kept screaming for Robin to stop, and I kept praying, and then I woke up with my mouth wide open. (I remember because I snapped it shut and that really woke me up)

I just want to know if this ghost is something I'm really dealing with or just a dream. I always dream of her but at least now I have a name. Any ideas on who she may be, and why she hates me so?

Other hauntings by tricia889

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tricia889, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

BritBrit (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-20)
FINALLY! I've found someone with the same story! The only reason I came to this page was because I searched 'Robin the ghost' on Google. Last night (19/02/2016) I had a dream of a lady outside my church in the road, she wore white, and somehow the name Robin just came to me. She disappeared and then I saw her burying HERSELF alive in the ground while standing upright. This morning when I woke up, my younger sister (13) was frantic. She said last night she saw a lady in white (like a nun) in front of our tv. The lady came to our bed and held my sister down (sleep paralysis) her heart was beating and she said she couldn't breathe just like tricia889's story! What a coincidence...
kaiser24 (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-23)
that really freaky... I don't to be bothered by a ghost either...wee... 😕
miri_chan (6 stories) (69 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-05)
She seems to be evil or just an angry spirit. There might have been someone living in that house before you that she hated, or she used to live there and she wants you out. Try talking kindly to her (if you can in your dreams, I kno I can't but my mom used to have control over her dreams) and asking her why she's so angry at you.
It could be a mental problem (ha sounds more like a ghost tho) so you could go to a doctor and have some tests done. If you don't have a mental illness, it must be a ghost ^^
OR you might have memories of a person named robin that was mean to you, and you only remember in your dreams? Maybe in a past life (reincarnation?) or when you were younger.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
[at] scaryboy you convulse a lot don't you. You should go get yourself checked out by a doctor. All this convulsing is not good.
Six (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
scaryboy, I understand it sounds crazy, but research the case of Annaliese Michel. Or what about the case the Amityville Horror was based on. You'll see my point
ShamanSon (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
I have had sleep paralysis and night terrors for 15 years. They are both different. A night terror is when you're having a nightmare while knowing you're in a paralized state of pysical movement. Sometimes I see grey demons floating over me right after I awake from a night terror. Or hear the door knob turning and shaking and hearing footsteps walking around me.
I've learn something that works for me to not have nightmares or night terrors or sleep paralysis. I have sleep paralysis or nightmares only when I sleep in a new place or while sleeping on my back facing the ceiling. So now I sleep on my side or on my stomach to stop the demons from bothering me, but if you have a very strong demon following you everywhere, you should buy a long sharp knife and have 5 or more people bless it with their blood or spit and wrap their hair around the handle then put it under your pellow when you go to sleep. This will be the tool to fight the demon off in the next nightmare. The knife is now alive in dreams and has a soul of its own to stop evil.
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
hello six, its crazy that your saying that ghost can hurt. Really convulsing. Ghosts don't hurt you, they cause marks without pain.that's not hurting six... I think you got me...
Its completely different
Scaryboy
Six (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-09)
I noticed all of people are telling you that ghosts can't hurt you, and that simply isn't true. They can hurt you if they are strong enough and this Robin character appears to grow stronger. The fact that you don't wake up with marks is a good sign, but she may be able to affect your mental health instead. I am not sure if you have faith in a higher power, but if you do, I'd tap into that and I wouldn't do it alone. (sometimes that can just aggravate the spirits)
tricia889 (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-08)
Sorry, I'm such a moron, Sleep paralysis is in Rem stage, that's when your body is naturally paralyzed to protect you from your self while you dream, some people just awaken before there bodies do. Sorry, I thought that was wrong but didn't know how to correct it, still my dreams don't feel like paralysis to me, just when I'm actually lucid and can't move. Thanks for your comments. 😊
tricia889 (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-08)
First off, I work in a sleep lab (no joke) and this dream didn't paralyze me, I am unfortunately a victim of sleep paralysis, but never in a dream, true sleep paralysis is when your body is asleep, stage 2, I believe but not your conciousness. When I have sleep paralysis I can see and here what's going on in my natural envirnonment but cannot move, or speak unless I use extreme concentration to wake my butt up. It sucks and is scary but not like my dreams. I posted this dream only because I was asking for advice on if anyone thought it was an entity trying to contact me, or just a dream. Either way they are disturbing and I don't like them, I used to go to bed every night, and prey not to have the dreams but then they would for sure come as if by thinking about not having them, my mind would go there and then I'd have the night mare. Oh well, we don't see too many nightmare people at the sleep lab, that would be more on the neurolgy side... Thanks for the input but I guess this will just have to play out, I can handle it.
ColoradoGirl (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-08)
yah try praying, I don't know how well this works but I think it may work some time... So many people believe in that, it should work!
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-08)
To Symiya96,

I'm happy you let us know that the "Oh Jesus save me" crap doesn't work, but then go on to tell us to wash up a rock, stick it in the freezer (next to the frozen chicken, I assume), then place it in a pillow, and if that doesn't work, then bless the pillow. Real good.

Thank you for insulting many readers here concerning their religion. Great stuff.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-07)
Ok, GHOST CAN NOT HURT YOU AT ALL. Do remmber you were in a nightmare. And in nightmares anything can happen. Plase remmber that. Thank you.
GIRLIE 😐
symiya96 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-07)
Listen, that "Oh Jesus Save Me" crap doesn't work. This is an agressive poltergiest, not a demon, and it's in a dream. Take a quartz crystal, wash it in soapy water and stick it in the freezer in a bag for 24 hours. When it is done, put it under your pillow. NEVER let anyone sleep with it. This keeps ALL dreams away. If you can't get a quartz crystal, bless your pillow.
bigragu42 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-07)
try praying to God and asking him to rid you of the demon in the name of Jesus. If you do this beleiving He will it will happen and you won't have any more problems

God bless+
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-07)
At the top of the page, click on the 'submit your story' and it will take you to the proper page for telling your tale. Hope that helps and look forward to reading it.

Respectfully,

Rook
kirkylicious (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-07)
here's my email...cutiekirky_83 [at] yahoo.com.ph...pls send me the instructions because I really love to tell my own experience...
kirkylicious (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-07)
hi...kirky here... I want to publish my story but I don't know how... Can anyone help me... Plsssssss 😭
southpole21559 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-06)
One thing I've learned in life is that dreams will seriously screw with your head. Happens to me all the time. I'm not known for sleep walking, you can ask any of my friends, but recently I awoke on the deck in our backyard that overlooks our pool. The doors were locked. Except, I had a dream that I was running from something. I couldn't tell what it was though.

Anyway, I think what you have is just your mind playing tricks on you.
MattHardy75 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-06)
i agree I think it was something to do with your sleep also or just a bad dream not sure oh well... 🤔
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-06)
err...I don't think anyone put a curse on you.

It could be sleep paralysis. Or a bad dream.
Actually, I'm going to agree with BriFischer and say sleep paralysis
cokey (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-06)
Do you remember anyone who hated you big time about 10 years ago or someone who left a grudge on you for something that you did? What does she look like in your dreams? Is her face familiar? Just a thought, "she" might be one of those (if there's any) who hated you way back and must have put a curse on you or something. I hope not. Anyway, you take care and God bless you.
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-06)
This actually sounds like sleep paralysis to me. You conveyed all of the symptoms: rapid heart beat, tightness of chest which effects breathing. I look in to contacting a sleep center so they can monitor you.
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-06)
what made you to agree its robin and did the dream continued every night and are aware who it is finally what you conclude
Scaryboy
tricia889 (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-06)
No I don't think I've ever noticed any marks or pain, sometimes I wake up with tears, or am holding my breath. These dreams started happening probly 10 years ago. I know it's the same ghost because she always feels the same, I don't think I've ever seen her, just felt her and fought with her.
indie_aspen (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-05)
Amazing story... I would also like to know if you have any marks when you wake up ever. That happens to m e sometimes.
rstahley (3 stories) (102 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-05)
That's crazy. I don't know if it's just a dream or not. Some people are able to communicate with ghosts through dreams, like my mother in law. I think it is probably more than just a dream, especially if you have the dream often. Do you ever wake up with marks on you or anything?
Six (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-05)
Wow, that is an impressive story. Do you know the exact time period of when Robin started invading your dreams? Was there a significant event that may have triggered this or an odd place you visited? She sounds like an 'attachment'me. Best of luck to you, please keep us posted.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: