You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Tapped By Unknown And Called By My Name

Real Ghost Stories

Tapped By Unknown And Called By My Name

 

This was an interesting time in my life. One I tried to keep from my family.

In 2000, I had just moved to Northern Nevada, due to the fact that I had found an awesome place to make money (or so I thought IRS tax problems now).

This place had recently been renovated to compensate for a fire that had happened shortly before 2000.

It was on particular night in this place, brothel, that I was going back to my 'crib' to re-freshen my makeup and 'put my game face on' that I felt a tapping on my forehead as I rounded the hall to go up the ramp into the hall that would take me to my room. This place is like this, main entrance, huge bar and lounge area, hallway to left and 'cribs' down the hallway, a split hall way to right with 'cribs', office, cash window, right turn in hall way with 'cribs', left turn, split hallway with more 'cribs' to my 'crib' at the time.

History:

This place had been owned by a couple who had a dispute. Who is to say, that the lady didn't have the man shot for cheating, so she thought with another lady. But that is exactly what happened. The man was shot in his office, which is now part of the only topless bar in Carson City adjacent to a brothel. The office has become part of a 'crib'/dressing area. Ladies claim to have 'cold spots' in that area where the owner was shot.

I have had my named called, "Tyger" on a couple of occasions in this place. I was the only person who heard this. And have not heard it since.

The new owners and ladies there became like family to me for a short time while I was there. I still go there as well in my dreams.

I don't work in that 'business' anymore and have moved on to better things since. Sometimes I wish I didn't have to go there in my dreams.

Other hauntings by TygerDall

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TygerDall, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

wickedsunny2009 (4 stories) (42 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-21)
hobbyholly cribs as in room/house or home it sound like that not just bedrooms.
Tygerdall that a interest story I like that and you dream that you go over there? A woman shot the man there cause of cheating on her right?
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-07)
Very cool story. I really liked it. Thank you for telling us it. I hope you have a good day or night.
GIRLIE 😁
KelleVamp (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-07)
Interesting, I have always liked cold spots. If I find one and it begins to move, I usually try to move with it. Did you experience these cold a lot?
deltanova (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-06)
Very interesting story, and very glad you have moved on. Life will always continue. Best to go with it.
MattHardy75 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-06)
good that you went on with your life don't let little things like that stump you lol maybe just some sort of activity 😕
TygerDall (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-06)
"Cribs" is an old term used to describe a working-girls bedroom and place where she did her business, hobbyholly.
Dreamergal72, I am not sure if the man was shot because of cheating, no one really knows. During the time, a lot of speculation went on to that fact, but nothing concrete came out. Its just another unsolved Carson City misery. 😳
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-05)
Glad you moved on to better things, maybe you can have better dreams if you fill your current life with more pleasent activities 😳
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-05)
well same as mine in another account in this site my story name is "ghosts in my residential hostel" that's my previous account you can see that story it resembled some my name is kiranchandra 😐
Now famously known as
Scary boy
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-04)
hobbyholly cribs as in room/house or home it sound like that not just bedrooms.
Tygerdall that a interest story I like that and you dream that you go over there? A woman shot the man there cause of cheatting on her right?
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-04)
Please forgive my ignorance. "Cribs" is... A bedroom? Or bedroom like?

"I still go there as well in my dreams" I assuming you visit now and then? Do you sense or feel anything when you return?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: