You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Paranormal Experiences As A Child

Real Ghost Stories

My Paranormal Experiences As A Child

 

I've always had experiences with the paranormal dating back to 2 years old.

My mother told me that when I was 2 years old I use to tell her there was a man in the bathroom. I was terrified to go in it alone, for fear of my life.

My father committed suicide in the backyard of that house a few years later, and then I started experiencing more things as well as my half sister.

The night after he passed, my sister was staying with us and she was sleeping on the couch. She said she woke up because the TV switched itself on. Once she sat up she saw footprints on the carpet but didn't see anything or anyone. She saw it walk towards my bedroom and once it got to my door it stopped as she yelled at it, "Stay away from my sister!"

She told me that it disappeared after that. Shortly after my father's death, we moved to a different house on a piece of land we once lived on. In that house at the age of 7 every night I would wake up around 3 am, walk into my kitchen and get a glass of water, walk into our dining room and sit there with the water not drinking it but staring into my kitchen. I had the feeling like I was listening to someone talking, telling me about their day.

I'll post a part 2.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kaaaaaaaat, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-05)
they are right about your father made had been checked on you and your sister and I really sorry of your lose of your father and wonder why he commeited suicide as well I lose my father to heart attack at the young age 44 I was 17 when he died you might see my story there about my father.
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-05)
VERY SAD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FATHER I would have to go with every one else that the entity was probably your dad as for te man in your room. You were 2 and little kids have a tendincy to lie or tell tall tales. I'm not saying this is the explination. But a high possibility.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-05)
Sounds like your house was haunted from the time you were 2 and you were sensitive enough to see it. I don't know if what your sister saw was your father or the spirit that was always there. Being this happened the day after his death chances are it was him trying to make sure you were ok or to let you know he was ok. The experiences you had in the other house could be just you experiencing the paranormal being that you seem to be psychically sensitive. I am sorry for your loss and I hope your father has moved on to the otherside and has found peace.
DixieChick101 (4 stories) (53 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-05)
Maybe it was your dad coming to say he was sorry and to check on your family.
Angel1 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-05)
I'm sorry to hear that your father commited suicide. The 'footprints', did it try to hurt you guys? Maybe it was your dad's spirit. I wish you gave more details.

God bless.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: