You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: The Ouija Board And Possession

Real Ghost Stories

The Ouija Board And Possession

 

This happened to me a few years ago, and I'm a pretty tough chick so when this happened to me I began to believe in something more.

Anyway, I was staying with one of my friends who had two room mates that swore they were "witches", I thought it was pretty funny actually because first, they were air heads and two, I believe that if witches did exist that it would certainly not be those two.

Well the night before I got "possessed" the two room mates and my friend were playing on an Ouija board, I was sitting on the couch watching in boredom, I have played on the board a million times before and I was always the one that moved the piece to say random things to make it actually interesting. My friend tells me to come play so I get down on the floor with them and stick my hands on the piece, it flies off the board like someone had shoved it and it made me laugh, but the other girls were all freaked out.

One of the room mates were all like "he doesn't like you, you can't stay here, you have to leave" I remember saying "you guys are dumb", but they were serious, so I said alright I'll leave, I don't want to be here with you weirdo's anyways, but my friend insisted that I stay and they leave so I stayed and the two girls left.

After that me and my best friend went back to watching TV and laughing at her room mates and everything was fine. The next morning I woke up ate some cereal and was talking to my friend about what our plans were for the day. All of a sudden my eyes started burning and they had the feeling of them swelling up really fast my vision even kind of went a little blurry, I felt them with my hands and they felt normal so I ran to the bathroom thinking what in the hell.

I looked in the bathroom mirror and my pupils looked a little bigger than normal, and were very slowly getting bigger, so called my friend into the bathroom and said look at this what's wrong with me, she was like " that's crazy" I could feel my pupils moving across my eyes as they were expanding, my heart beat a little faster I started feeling really hot, but as my body's signs were racing my mind felt calm, as though I wasn't scared or I was really messed up on drugs, but aware of what was going on.

At this time I couldn't move I just stared at my eyes, which were now fully black, I didn't think to talk or move or run I just stared, I could hear my friend talking but I wasn't listening to her, then the hotness got even hotter. I felt really dry like my entire body was dehydrated, and got the feeling you would get if you heard someone you love just died the feeling of your heart dropping, I could see my face turning white, it started at the top of my forehead and continued down my face, I saw my skin coloring changing like it was draining down my face, my friend was yelling at me now "what's wrong with you?!" at that time she grabbed me to pull me away from the mirror, when she grabbed my arm she immediately let me go and said "oh my god your on fire, I'm going to call 911" as she said that, I got lifted off the floor and thrown sideways into her toilet, the back of the toilet flew off as for the rest of the stuff on it, lifted up again and thrown into the bathtub taking the shower curtain and rod with me. I was being thrown around its like I'm getting my butt kicked but I don't feel a thing.

I was picked up again and thrown back into the floor, I could see my friend still in the doorway with a horror look on her face, but I was still calm even though I was in a fight and being thrown around by nothing and losing, I still felt like I was okay, lying on the floor my friend reached in and grabbed the back of my shirt and jerked me out of the bathroom.

As soon as I passed through the door I felt my eyes go back to normal, way quicker than they had changed, and I felt the blood rush back into my body, I also started pouring sweat and I felt normal again, except for the fact now I was freaking out.

I ran outside to breathe and to think about what in the hell just happened, after a few minutes of talking it over with my friend and getting her to assure me that just happened I started looking for bruises or cuts after destroying her bathroom with my body, I had none, not even a red mark, the cotton on the inside of my shirt, bra, pants and underwear looked burnt like they were sitting on a heater for a while, I never went back to that house, and my friend moved out a few days later.

If anyone's ever heard of this happening before, please share with me, because no one can relate and I'd like some answers or some similarity. Thank you!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BMayhem, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

vanlewie232711 (1 stories) (42 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-30)
😉 this is why I will NEVER touch Ouija board ever again. When my 1 story posts I will tell you mine and just trust me I have had friends ask me to play with them and my answer is " He [at] # no" I refuse to be any where one is played with or where one is displayed I am very very strict about this period point blank! 😐
bigC (4 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-12)
man those "witches" and I would be having a little talk after that happened cause that sounds alittle too strong cause I doubt a ghost that never did anything before would have that kind of power sounds more like some kind a voodoo or something.
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-10)
wow I'm glad you are ok. The only thing I can think of similar is that my husband said when he was about 19 he felt some sort of entity in his room so he taunted and challenged it just to see what would happen. He said whatever it was lifted him up off the ground by the neck and slammed him against the wall. I wasn't there so I didn't see it but I've seen other crazy things in my life so maybe it could happen. I have been smart enough not to make fun of or taunt spirits because I don't feel like having that sort of an encounter. 😜
white_roses84 (3 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-11)
woah your eyes wow like seriously that's cool but scary too woah
PlaydoughMaster (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-07)
Something with the witches, I'm an expert with the board and I can't figure out anything. So if you have any other info please e-mail me at ouijacondom [at] hotmail.com
megster717 (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
intense
Try to get the "witches" to explain, and find out if they did anything against you. Ask them more about the spirit they contacted.
Good luck!
😉
jacob2009 (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-09)
hi. I'm 13 years old and my mother has told me that she has tried the board more than once, and nothing bad can happen. I my self am fasinated with it, but never would I touch one. 😨
UrbanRube (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-30)
I want to add that I realize that most people who consider themselves witches would not do something negative like this. But there are always a few bad apples in any bunch, including in every other religious group in the world.
UrbanRube (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-30)
I don't think your problem was the Ouija board. I think the problem may have been the witches your friend forced to leave and then laughed about with you. If I were you, I would definitely do some personal cleansing. Personally, I would pray directly to Gd, but not everyone leans that way, so do *something* to clear off whatever might have been done to harm you.
Darren (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-27)
Thru my experience with talking oracles I have seen something very similar to this. Especially the way the pupils dilate. While having a seance one evening my friend went through similar jerking movements, eyes dilated, and he also remained very calm until the ordeal was over.

The burning sensation can be attributed to the actual manifestation of a spirit. As I have felt burning sensations while observing psychic phenomena. Involuntary muscle movement is very common during these episodes. Even to the point of hurling through the air. The human body is capable of amazing feats of strength and contortion.

One expert on Ouija phenomena comments that although very rare, sometimes a person may actually be a light or heavy trance medium and not be aware they possess this skill. When they get on a board it opens a door for a spirit to cross over. I think this may be what has happened in your case.

Are you in tune with your surroundings. Do you feel heightened senses with maybe one sense being predominant? Are animals attracted to you? Do you feel like you can read peoples minds? Have you experienced other paranormal phenomena? Food for thought. Great story, nice writing and descriptive ability.
Ciel (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-15)
That's pretty intense... I myself experimented with an Ouija board recently. Nothing appears to have changed in the house. I think it might have to do with your attitude and how you treat a contacted spirit however.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-15)
OH god.
I don't know what to say. I sorry. But, man. Forget Ouija boards now. Please be carefully. Please. God. That ghost must be some bad _ (you know what I mean) that's for sure. Reallly be carefully. Don't play around them any more.
GIRLIE 😲
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-15)
BMayhem,

You don't have to burst into flame and die for it to be a case of human combustion. The fact you got hot enough to scorch your under clothes suggests that part of this experience could have been that.

Bodily picked up and thrown about the room, hummm, my verdict is still out on that one. Did you feel 'anything' physically pick you up? Did your friend see your clothes grabbed and yanked so that you were jerked about the room?

I as these questions because the human body is capable of some pretty amazing contortions and moments if/when experiencing a 'fit' of some type.

The 'witches' you speak of... After having been an active practicing one myself I have to say 'shame on them'. You were invited to sit and 'play' (there is the first problem) They may have been right, whatever was contacted either did not like you or something was trying to 'protect' you from yourself and their stupidity by shooting the planchet off the board when you went to touch it. Worse, they didn't stay around or offer help of any sort after your experience, they simply waited until you were no longer in the house and chastised your friend for having you over.

I'd tell your story to those folks at the web site I mentioned, they just might have more answers than I can provide.

Respectfully,

Rook
iDObelieve (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-14)
This is a really shocking story, its unbelievable that you didn't feel pain or anything, its a miracle that your alive, I think.
Yeah, thanks for sharing. ❤
hazzardsyndrome (10 stories) (121 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-14)
wow, really freaky.
I don't really know what to say!

This isn't meant to sound disbelieving but have you been to a doctor since? I think ruling out any sort of fit or seizure might be an idea, especially because you burnt up and your pupils dialated
Take care
And thanks for sharing
BMayhem (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-13)
about the 911 call, it was never placed, at the time she said she was going to was the exact time I got tossed around the room, instead of callin she just stood there in shock, which I don't blame her I would have too, and by the time she pulled me out the room I felt fine and insisted she didnt, they would have probably arrested us thinking we were doing crazy drugs, as for the human combustion I didn't catch on fire I just got really really hot, and I didn't fall around the room, I was lifted off the ground and THROWN, it also tossed me into a bathtub and picked me up out of it, so I'm not sure how to explain that, also the "witches" didn't come back to the house until they were sure I left, and then wouldn't talk to my friend after that for allowing me to stay there, so we may never know.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-13)
Hummm! Intresting experience. Hobbyholly, I don't think her friend ever made the call, at least the way I read it is she started to, then the O/P started getting flung about the bathroom.

At first I was going to say that this was an alergic reaction to something but by the end of the experience I feel otherwise...

Have you ever heard of spontaious human combustion? I ask this because you state your friend grabbed you she said 'my god your on fire'. Then you describe your clothes closest to your skin being scorched. This is a very rare and little understood phenomanon. (sp) If you go to this sight and tell of your experience there you may get more understanding...

Parascience.com

Larry Arnold is a reseacher into this type of thing.

As far as being 'thrown around the bathroom?
This may have been your bodies reaction to what ever was happening to it. Why did it stop when your friend pulled you from the bathroom... You got me on that one.

I'm not saying this is what happened, but it may have been. Thank you for shareing your experience with us.

Respectfully,

Rook
raingrl01 (5 stories) (151 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
Wow! I was sitting on the edge of my seat reading that. I haven't heard of that happening. Maybe you got possesed and when your friend grabbed you the spirit let you go. It sounds like the room mates contactied a spirit. Ouiji boards are dangerous. Even if you aren't playing with them. As you know from experience. Was that an isolated incident? Did your friend ask the "witches" if they knew anything about the spirit? Let us know. 😊
ElinaIoneki822 (9 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
oh my gosh chica, that sounds way intense! I am sorry to say that I haven't had an experience like that, but I am curious as to whom they contacted? I mean, they claim they were "witches", do you think they could send that spirit/demon on to you?

This is a very interesting experience and you're right, I haven't heard of anything like this. But it sounds like there was something trying to seriously mess with you. Have you had any other experiences since that happend?

God bless
Elina ❤
GhostTracker (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
Ouch, I don't like Ouija boards but I will post my ouija board experience I had.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
wow...this is rather grand.

I honestly don't know where to start.
Um...So your friend stood there and watched you get tossed about? You said she ran to call paramedics. Did they ever arrive? Were you checked out by a doctor?

When people were fiddling with the Ouija board, did they contact someone or something?
"One of the room mates were all like "he doesn't like you, you can't stay here, you have to leave" -Did they contact a male?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: