You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Strange Occurences In My House

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Occurences In My House

 

Ill try to make this as short as possible and not drag on.

Two things have happened, one to me and my girl friend and one to my friend, all in the same house.

First off, occasionally we use the Ouija board in the house, not often anymore and not on the days these two events happened.

So my friend was in the restroom doing the deed and got done washing his hands and started to dry them, he said the faucet turned back on by itself and he was stunned and looked at it in shock and said it took two full turns to get the water off again, these are old knobs and don't move that easy. That same night, he said that he felt the couch bed he was on shaking a little bit when he was trying to go to sleep for about 20-30 seconds then stopped. He is not the lying type so I do believe him but still nothing like that happened to me.

Yesterday 3/17 I was in the living room with my girl friend and we were messing around a little bit and when we were done, as my girl friend was putting her shirt back on, the stereo with radio turned on by themselves, remote right next to it, and just so happens it turned on to "get your sexy on" (aka sexy back). This has never happened before so I investigated to get a logical reason for this, the time on the stereo was flashing 12:00 so I knew power was lost right before it turned on the radio, no alarm was on this stereo.

I tried to find out how this can happen, so unplugged the stereo and plugged it back in, just went to welcome screen, so I'm thinking ok maybe someone unplugged it with the radio on so it went back to radio when power came on to it, so I unplugged it again with radio function on, plugged back in, same thing just welcome screen no radio.

No other clocks or power sources were affected in the house or that particular outlet. Just that stereo, that turned on by itself, for the first words out of it when it turned on was "get your sexy on".

Anyone have any logic for any of this?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, viper1549, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-23)
Lol. Ok this was funny you have to admit. Did you laugh or were you freaked out, because I would have looked at my partner and laughed. I would just ingnore it. Theres not enough evidence that it was paranormal. ❤ Jasmin
uanheuk (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-22)
Or the radio is just messing up. It does happen. Even if it was a spirit, it could have been random with the sex thing.
galvon (142 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-22)
like some people said. This ghost might be harmless and enjoys joking around. Or it might be a perverted demon that might get aggressive after a time... And wants to have sex... Witch can have nasty... Effects on your life... I suggest if you feel any sense of violence... Get some crosses and bottle of holy water to protect urself... If he still comes back ask a priest for a cleansing
Astronautical (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-22)
I think your ghost just wants a little attention. He may also be a jokester, by the looks of that radio incident. He sounds harmless.
hazzardsyndrome (10 stories) (121 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-21)
seems to me whatever is in you home is a pervert!
Tell it to keep its eyes off your woman or you will instill the wrath of god!
reneespring (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-21)
It is obviously a case of a ghost or *demon* enjoying watching you two have sex.;)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: