You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: A Warning To Ouija Users

Real Ghost Stories

A Warning To Ouija Users

 

My name is Darren and I am from Tulsa Oklahoma. I am 40 years old, and have held a fascination with the occult since an early age. I have had many bizarre experiences with Ouija boards and I am writing this as a warning to people that bad things can happen because of these "portals."

Parker brothers don't care if a demon possesses you, or if you come under some type of attack from something you know nothing about. The majority of people from The United States hold a skeptical view regarding the scientific evidence of spirits or ghosts, and many people who believe in these things also believe that it is for this very reason that ghosts and poltergeists occur here and exist "under the radar" so to speak. These Ouija boards are manufactured under the precept that they are mere "toys." Let me tell you first hand that THEY ARE NOT TOYS, and should be used with strict caution, and probably should not be messed with AT ALL. Other countries take a more open minded view of spirits, demons, and ghosts, and many many cultures have based entire religions from these beliefs.

During my experiences with Ouija boards one particular spirit always seemed compelled to make its presence known. Its name is ZOZO. Today I refuse to even pronounce its name as I believe the mere pronunciation of it can cause it to manifest itself. Too many times to count, it has at first pretended to be a nice spirit, or pretend to be whomever I was trying to contact. But eventually it showed its true self, cussing me, threatening me and others present in the room. Once it actually cussed me using what looked like Latin or Hebrew, and using biblical terminology. I was genuinely fascinated and startled by how many times ZOZO showed up, even in many different states and many different Ouija boards. It always wound up being very nasty and commented freely about how it wanted to posses my girlfriends and take them to paradise. When asked where paradise was, it spelled H.E.L.L.

A Warning To Ouija Users

One time after ZOZO was being extremely evil; I walked into my bathroom only to see my 1 year old daughter about to drown. Her mother had left her alone in the tub "just for a second" and somehow the water got turned on and was overflowing. Instinctively she had her face tilted up and was seconds from going under when I grabbed her from the water. The next day she was hospitalized for some weird internal infection and was put in isolation for 14 days straight as doctors tried to diagnose the illness. We almost lost her, and that was when I began to suspect demonic attack.

At this same time my girlfriend maintained a "trance like" state. Her personality changed from a very sweet person, to withdrawn, and uncaring. ZOZO said before this that it was going to possess her and eat her soul. I was recording music for a future rock project and I remember jokingly asking if it had an opinion on what I should name the band. It spelled IRON TONGUE, which at the time I thought was pretty cool, only later when my daughters tongue swelled up in the hospital to the point of asphyxiation I realized that this wasn't cool AT ALL! Her tongue became rock hard, and distorted her face, swelling up to where it hung grotesquely from her mouth. We took turns bedside at the hospital for what seemed like forever before my daughter began to recover from this strange affliction.

When guests would spend the night in our house they would claim that they heard frightening voices coming from inside the walls. Objects would be thrown across the room, and spiders seem to come from nowhere. My girlfriend's brother who lived with us complained that he couldn't sleep at night because the "conversations" were so loud that he simply could not rest. He believed in ghosts, and though he wasn't afraid of them, he said that it definitely felt demonic. Lights would come off and on by themselves; doors would open and unlock themselves.

One night in our bedroom a viscous laughter emanated from thin air, and to this day I cannot explain the terror in that laughter. One night I was awakened by what felt like hands on my throat choking me. I could not breathe, I could not scream. After about 30 seconds it released its grip and I gasped for air. The same thing happened to my girlfriend the next night. Another night me and her brother were standing just outside the back porch sliding glass door when we were talking about a supposed curse of their family. I abruptly exclaimed "I rebuke this curse in the name of Jesus Christ!" I no longer finished saying those exact words when a deafening sound and a vibration struck the entire house with such an alarming "boom" that the neighbors came over to ask if I had heard something strange. I knew it wasn't our imaginations; I got out the ladder to see what had landed on top of the house only to find nothing. Things settled down after that, and to this day I believe that whatever made that noise also caused the disturbance to go away... For awhile.

My girlfriend broke up with me, and I met someone online in Michigan, where I moved up to be with her. She didn't believe in spirits, and although I knew better, I decided to make her a believer as well.

Living in a very small town in Marshall Michigan there were no stores that sold Ouija boards so I downloaded one from the internet. I printed it out, and to my horror ZOZO returned. It said it came from "cyberspace"...and when I asked it where it lived it spelled "SKULL NICKLACE"... We didn't think much of this until I asked it again where it was, this time spelling "MIRROR." There was only one mirror in the bedroom where we were crouched on the floor, and I heard a scream coming from her 7 year old niece who was watching us with another young friend.

We looked up at the mirror and saw the skull necklace swaying back and forth with glowing eyes looking down at us! My new girlfriend's son had hung the necklace on one of the posts of the waterbed hours before I downloaded the paper board. We almost jumped out of our skin, and although 3 feet of fresh snow had fallen that night we all found ourselves in the front yard not knowing what to do, scared shiatless and frozen in terror.

My girlfriend was so fascinated she drove 40 miles to purchase a new glow in the dark Ouija board much to my dismay. The next night we had another session in the same room. ZOZO immediately came forth, and even without me being a participant. My girlfriend's nieces were using the planchette and I would secretly write down a color onto a small piece of paper, and then crumple it up where NOONE could see. I asked the young girls to ask the board if it knew which color I had written down, it quickly scooted to "YES!"..."BLUE!" I remember chills coursing up and down my spine as I threw the wadded up paper to my girlfriend. Her eyes widened as she read the written color BLUE! We then tried the same thing with shapes, and words and everytime the board knew.

One night we asked the board if the spirit would show itself. It spelled YES and told me to turn out the lights and take a picture of the necklace above the board. I did just that and what turned out is eerie to say the least. On the upper left hand corner of the picture you can plainly see "winged" skeletons flying about, and they are of the exact same weird shape of this "skateboarders" skeleton necklace. Towards the middle you can make out hideous faces, I have seen at least 4 evil faces in this picture. I took this picture about 6 years ago; people have stolen it off of paranormal websites claiming they took it, when I know truthfully it was me. I have sent this picture to several "experts" and they have all said they cannot explain the images inside. As if all of this wasn't strange enough now comes the REALLY scary part.

A few months ago I goggled the word ZOZO. To my shock, many other people have also been contacted by a demon by the SAME NAME! I read about 20 similar stories and I am now convinced that this simply CANNOT be mere coincidence. Supposedly ZOZO is an ancient demon name which possibly stands for "The Destroyer." Claims of demonic possession are associated with this ZOZO, and I feel it my duty to warn people to steer clear from this if it happens to present itself during a Ouija board session. I am currently researching these phenomena for a future book, and am in the initial stages of presenting my findings to a reputable demonologist who has been involved in hundreds of cases of paranormal activities across the world including "A Haunting in Connecticut."

What is this ZOZO? Supposedly the 3 headed dog demon which guards the gates of hell has a tattoo on it's forehead that spells ZOSO. Also, ZOZO is a term Aleister Crowley claimed meant "666." Jimmy Page of the rock group Led Zepplein also used ZOSO as a symbol on the Zepplein 4 album. Could ZOZO and Zoso be connected somehow? How can so many different people from so many different parts of the world somehow lie about this ZOZO spirit? And if they aren't lying, than how can you explain these visitations by this wicked entity? Is ZOZO the devil himself? Or a wayward demon who has the power to manifest itself wherever and whenever it is called?

Heed my warnings people, if you are playing around with a Ouija board, and you jokingly ask it if it has a name and it spells ZOZO. Close the session properly, cleanse the house, NEVER I repeat NEVER ask it again. And if you are brave enough to carry on conversations with this spirit do NOT antagonize it, or act on its directions. I know what I have seen, and I know other people have also come into contact with this spirit. It is dangerous beyond words. I realize not every session results in negativity, but when you play with this ZOZO you are playing with fire. Everything I have described here is true, and I am not exaggerating one bit. It may take me years, but I DO intend on writing a book about this, as I have many more stories that I do not have time to mention here. They all stem from true events that took place while talking to this ZOZO.

Folks I have been told by people wiser than myself that the spirit world is "MORE REAL" than this world of so called reality. Ouija boards can cause many bad things to happen in your life. I am including the Ouija Ghost picture within this submission. Maintain an open mind, and most of all BE CAREFUL!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Darren, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

pepsi_lumps (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-17)
is that the picture of zozo on your story? I don't really see anything but smoke.
HoppingCorpse (2 stories) (42 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-30)
I would like to point out a couple of things that make me doubt you. I am not going to go over that "actions louder than words" thing again.
Was it ZOZO or Z0Z0? "Z" and "0" are very near eachother on the board, so I feel it is much easier to accidentally spell it.
It cursed at you in Latin or Hebrew? Do you know any of the languages sufficiently to state this? You do know that Hebrew alphabet is not at all like Latin alphabet. If so how did you make a connection? Do you use a Hebrew Ouija board?
Biblical terminology? Bible is an awful big book, you know, it contains many words. Could you specify which "terminology"?
Perhaps your daughter almost drowning was connected with your ex becoming distant and uncaring (I would say depressed) rather than some unseen entity? It is possible she forgot to turn off the tap. She may have become depressed because she felt abandoned, taking care of the child can be difficult and you do mention you were busy with the new rock project in the meantime.
Then again, if you are so afraid of this entity - that even uttering its name may make it appear. And then I see you mentioning it in every second sentence.
The photo... Looks like cigarette smoke
Yalisai (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-22)
I seriously don't understand how could one play again and again with that board after seeing his own daughter at the edge of death.

Unless Darren gives a valid justification, I would consider this as a fake story. If its true then I worry about his family. Sorry If I am rude.
BellaTruex (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-21)
I like this warning. You're so very right. It IS NOT a game. I've had several bad experiences. One time my sister, her friends and I drew one up to have a session with. No sooner than we set the ring on it, our cat Luna started scratching the screen door and screaming. Literally screaming. I don't know how many of you have ever heard a cat's scream, but it was one of the most bone chilling, blood freezing, skin crawling sounds I've ever heard in my entire life. It is like some one dragging metal nails across a chalkboard plus a rabbit's dieing
Cry multiplied by a million.
MeganDear26 (10 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-13)
I Heard stories about Zo Zo demon I do believe Ouija borad is real I never play with it or even mass with it your are right it's like playing with fire has he harm you or your family still hope not! 😲
taurus83 (4 stories) (84 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-17)
The talking board is absolutely not a game board! When I was 5 1/2 years old my mother played the quija one time I witnessed this from a corner in the hallway. She sat on a couch in a trance as the piece was moving and it just flew off and across the room and hit the wall. Since that experience my mother has had severe depression and anxiety. The doctors she has been to have not been able to help her and my life since that has been surrounded by entities and spirits. I also have witnessed other family members outcomes after playing the board and one coincedntly ended in a death!
Bbrave (1 stories) (131 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-14)
Whether or not it's the same spirit or whatever you wish to call it is neither here nor there. What matters is that this 40 year old m0r0n put other peoples lives at risk.

Even after nearly losing a daughter. What's more is he eventually plans to profit from doing so. So in the end he intends to make a buck from putting innocent lives in harm's way.

Something he has no right to do just to make someone a believer. If he wants to risk his own life then fine with me. His life is the only one he has any right to endanger
Bbrave (1 stories) (131 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-14)
Ok I have some questions as things make no sense to me.

Why in the world would you return to using a ouija board after the use of one earlier nearly cost you a daughter?

Also why would you actively seek to changes your new girlfriends belief about ghosts and the like?

Wasn't the near loss and strange afflictions your daughter suffered enough to convince you to leave things alone after it having ended?

Sorry but your story doesn't add up. I can't think of a father who after nearly losing his own flesh and blood. That would do something that would possibly put other children in harm's way. Even if they aren't his own.

It appears to be nothing more than a great story by a talented writer
BunnyPanda (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-29)
PS: Did anything happen after you took the picture? And did you ever laid your hands on a Oujah board again? If you get what I mean:I
BunnyPanda (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-29)
Interesting yet creepy story you got there. And my opinion is that I think your girlfriend broke up with you is because of ZOZO. I was fasinated in Oujah board, but reading this makes me have a second thought. Anyways, thanks for sharing:).
HauntedTomboy (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-20)
Finally! Someone with the brains to tell others about those god forsaken boards! Its no just a game people its a door to H.E.L.L! 😠
Shaw (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-10)
darren. Please see this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4QOzi7_FUE

Is think this is the same zozo. GUYS PLEASE STOP USING OUIJA BOARDS. DONT BECOME AN ENEMY OF YOUR PEACE AND LIFE.

I_lost_my_memory2009 [at] yahoo.com
Nicolee (9 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
Darren- I am not trying to be rude in anyway and this comment will sound rude but honestly, why would you use the ouija board with your new girlfriend and her nieces after seeing what the demon did to your poor daughter?!?!
MoonlightHunter (1 stories) (11 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-29)
I know you posted this quite a while ago, so I don't know if you are still active on this site. I figured, however, that I'd throw in my own two cents for what it is worth.

I grew up in a very conservative Christian household. I was taught from an early age that the spiritual is more real than the physical. Personally, that is not a belief that I embraced. That is to say - I do believe in the spiritual realm, and I have seen enough to know that crossover between spiritual and phyiscal happens. But I think that saying the spiritual is "more" real than the physical is an error. It can cause people to neglect their lives as they become too caught up with spirits and the things that haunt them. I advocate, as with everything, balance. The physical world is the one in which we primarily live (though we are spiritual beings as well as physical) - and it is the one we know the most about. It is the world that we can quanitfy and qualify and explain. So it seems most useful to me to approach life, for the most part, through this realm. When something happens that has no "physical" explanation, that is when it is useful to turn to a spiritual one. I say all of that just to give you an understanding of how I view the world and how I approach things.

In spite of this, I am the type of person who has an intense facination with all things magical, unexplainable, occultish, or otherwise mystical in nature. Because of my upbringing, however, I have always taken anything with a heavy dose of caution. I have never played with a Ouija board. Ever. And, I don't mind admitting - I have never even SEEN one other than inside the packaging at stores. I have always found it interesting that I have never even felt a slight temptation to mess with one.

And the reason for this, I suppose, I can trace back to a time when I was eight years old. I was at a Girl Scout sleepover function at our troop leader's house. Her daughter suddenly goes, "Hey, let's play with the Ouija board!" This was the first time in my life that I had ever even heard the word, "Ouija." I did not know of their existence. Yet for some reason, not even knowing what it was, I practically yelled, "NO!" I just had a horrible feeling that it was something I wanted no part of. The other girls tried to coax me and implore me, but I told them that if they got it out, I would call my mother to come get me and bring me home. They gave up, and we ended up watching Heidi instead.

The next day, when my mom picked me up, I asked her what a Ouija board was. She freaked out on me and started going off about how evil they were, ect. Ect. Ect. It took several minutes of me trying to calm her down before I could get her to believe that no, the other girls had not been playing with one. And no, neither had I. I just heard them talking about it and wanted to know what it was. She wouldn't even explain that much. I didn't even see a picture of one until years later, so at that point I still had no real concept of what it was. But that feeling of just knowing that it was a bad idea has never left me when people start discussing Ouija. Do I think that any harm would come to me personally by using one? Honestly, no. But I don't have any desire to "test" that theory.

I see no reason for anyone to legitimately use a Ouija board. I know there have been people on this site that have said there are good uses for it, but I can't for the life of me think of one. From what I understand, you use them to contact spirits. Okay. Why? What can the spirits possibly say to us that we can't learn through legitimate means on our own? And it seems like every story I read has to do with a bunch of kids or young adults all getting together to have some "fun." I don't think bothering spirits is something people should do for fun. It isn't very nice or respectful, after all.

Anyways, I wanted to add - though I have no experience at all with Ouija boards, I do have some experience with demons and spirits. I read through your blog. I wanted to offer a piece of perspective that you may not have considered. You mention in several places that this "Z" entity keeps on popping up all over the world, and you refer to it as being the same being. My gut instinct on this tells me that it's not the same entity but rather a classification of entities. It seems logical to me that a malevolent spirit would not willingly offer up its name, so when asked it might just tell you its species or rank or type or whatever it would be called. Now, I think it highly likely that the specific one that has been haunting you personally is the same entity. But others that are encountered in other places may not be the same one - just the same type. Someone else on here said something like that but didn't elaborate.

Good luck in your research and your endeavors. I think that trying to help people avoid a dangerous influence that they might unknowingly allow into their lives is a worthy thing to do.
bonnybanshey (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-12)
Darren I have never used a board myself but my uncle told me when he and my mom his sister were kids he his friends and her messed with a Ouija board and he told me the spirit they got in they're house almost killed them in they're sleep so I'm just saying people who post they're experience can scare people off trying a board I know because after hearing that story I was scared and saw my my mother let me use one 😐
VelvetLucifer (1 stories) (37 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-08)
This was a very interesting read. I am tempted to use an Ouija Board but I have fear of contacting a violent demon such as one like Zozo.
blizzard43 (40 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-08-16)
zozo is not a demon zozo is a winged spiret that was once a demon who ate peoles flesh he is not a demon but he still does things like a demon
blizzard43 (40 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-08-16)
zozo is not the destoyer bozzer is pronounced bo-zer he is the destroyer zozo I will have to look up I have a paranormal group we know what to do instructions will vary in next post. P.s. DAM YOU PARKER BROUTHERS 😠
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-28)
This is an excellent story. I believe every last word of it. This is excellent for bible study classes to teach people the awareness of ouija boards. ❤
Bloodmoondream (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-10)
What were you thinking?! Playing with the devil. Smart eh? Nope. My friend has a ouija board and she chases me with it saying "Possess!" she thinks its funny. I'm going to e-mail the story to her and let's just see how funny it is! She also turned all the crosses in her house upside down just to scare me! I pray that Zoso doesn't follow you any more.
Sincerely, The Blood Moon Dream

P.S. Thank you for sharing this story. Maybe your story can save the life of my stupid but loving friend.
elner (38 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-08)
the DEVIL HIMSELF is named Satan there is no other DEVIL than satan if there is its a fallen angel aka demon it uses SATAN to scare us but I KNOW God is willing and loving enough to care for us LOVE US it won't hurt ME or ANYBODY WHO TRUSTS IN HIM
Lucia2012 (1 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-03-07)
Where can I see the picture you took that other people claimed to take also but was really you.?
sterhawk123 (1 stories) (28 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-10)
I now have mixed feeling now about wheather or not to get an ouiji bord. I just wanted to get one because I want to know one of my ghosts name. Is there anyway to ask them without using a ouiji bord?
dalton1976 (1 stories) (46 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-18)
Seriously, if you want to dig more about Babylonian empire. You should read about the legend of Annunakis, they are suppose to be Green (lizard) Gods. It really look like the appearance of this ZOZO. Those who have created us with ape ADN and a small percentage of their ADN. Why? To make us work in mines to get gold, we were their slaves. Then God (supposely our god) come on earth to save us...
Darren (1 stories) (17 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-03)
Since my last post a lot has transpired. I moved into a house in another city, which was haunted BEFORE I moved in. To make a long story short the 2 story, 3 level home belonged to a couple which has 3 children. The children all had varying degrees of mental retardation. The younger the child, the more advanced their mental disability. All three children were born in this house, according to the current landlord.

I knew nothing of this upon moving in. I picked the first place with 5 bedrooms as I have a large family. In one of the upstairs closets, strange markings were discovered, one of which stands out..."I hate my mom"...amongst other disturbing drawings, scratches into the drywall, etc.

In the attic a bizarre painting was found... One that defies reason... Obviously painted by a deeply disturbed individual. It depicts masks of smiles and frowns, bottomless pits, grim reapers, a collage of strange shadows and ghostly figures all inside the large colorful canvass.

My Zozo blog has received over 10, 000 hits in the 6 months it was conceived. I read the site meter and notice that hits are coming from all corners of the globe...Asia, India, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, The U.K., Canada, to name just a few. I recieve emails from scores of people who come to me with questions regarding their contact with this Zozo demon.

I recently discovered a possession account on a french website regarding Zozo, which I had to translate into english. It describes a girl who became possessed by Zozo, Mimi, and another demon. She was made to crawl on all fours eerily similar to the un-edited Linda Blair in the film "The Exorcist."

I have noticed a huge increase in paranormal activity the more I research this "phenomena." I am filming a video documentary, and writing a lengthy volume of material based on my research into this peculiar chain of events.

In my Zozo blog, I provide links to other peoples experiences regarding Zozo, and the stories involve death, possessions, and coincidences that defy rational explanation. Zozo told my best friend of 25 years that he would die in a car accident. Years later in 2007 he died in a horrible crash.

The public site meter on my Zozo blog reveals page views from government agencies, major universities, and multiple unknown IP addresses from unknown sources. I received a strange email from an anonymous person claiming that my research was gaining attention from "a skull and crossbones organization" and I should delete the content immediately. When I replied to the strange email address I received a message that my message was "undeliverable." It had been either deleted, or some other unknown "problem."

The many emails I receive include a large amount of teenage girls who claim Zozo comes to them asking sexual favors. This I also witnessed in my own personal experiences with Zozo. I suspended my research when my son was hospitalized with a strange bacterial infection which almost ended his life. The same affliction almost killed my daughter in 2006.

My son assisted me in the filming of my documentary... Viewable on youtube... Named "The Zozo Ouija Phenomena."

I had the housed cleansed, and I was directly involved... Opening windows, burning herbs, quoting biblical scripts, and praying it to go away. Recently someone sent me an email claiming Zozo had a message from Zozo. The first part of the message spelled HPv3... Which the only thing on google describes a new website development software. At the time, I was constructing the new Zozo website, complete with the newest swish animation, and other effects my son implemented.

I attend church twice a week, and continue to ward off the Zozo influence... But somehow I know I MUST warn the masses that Zozo is real, and ANY Ouija Board contact MUST be avoided. I'm getting emails from witchcraft organizations asking me details about Zozo. I don't respond to them... As I'm trying NOT to gain attention, I'm only trying to help those who need information on getting rid of this Zozo.

I don't play with Ouija boards, but still feel his presence. I'm not scared, but fear for those close to me. I think I should delete the blog, delete the teaser trailer, delete all my writings, and never ponder this pheneomena again, but I know it will go on... Why shouldn't I remain vigilant against this demon?

This has evolved into something totally unexplainable. My intent was to warn others to the dangers involved, but I sense it has only planted seeds into dangerous minds. What should I do now?
77believer (1 stories) (34 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2009-11-18)
Oh my gosh, Zozo may mean 666? Those are the devil numbers! I think that is Satan! 😠
Evil Satan!
Trudy (92 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-09)
WOW! What an interesting story. I believe every word of it. Thanks for the warning.
Scarletibis (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-24)
...as soon as I read the name, I said it aloud (not really thinking). Then, you said that you believe that just saying its name can cause it to manifest.

I'm really scared now...
PsychoticBubble (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-10)
I must say, this has pretty much stopped me from using a ouija broad again, even though I have also been paranoid of what might happen.
My first experience with one was non-eventful.
Necropolis_Seraph (6 stories) (64 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-06-19)
Can't help it, but I got this on one of my researches:

"The name is actually Bahzozo and its an ancient malicious spirit from the day of the Babylonian empire, the people use to sacrifice their new born children to it and to another named Molech... They are VERY malicious and wicked. Stay as far away from them as you can."

Really creepy if you ask me.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: