You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Man, And The Man On My Bed

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Man, And The Man On My Bed

 

I was 18 when my grandfather passed away. My niece was down at my house conferring me. It was raining on and off when I decided to go for a walk around my town to calm down because my grandfather and me were so close. We turned to go down one road when I saw something in a yard walking. I nudged my niece and pointed to it. I could not move or say anything. She looked and said she could see the same thing. We both saw a man in a brown cloak kind of like the ones they wore back in horse and buggy time. But when we looked down we could not see his feet.

Later that same day I walked back down the same road to the same spot where I saw the apparition. I saw nothing this time and started wondering what it was I saw. However I do know that whatever or whoever it was I didn't feel safe. I haven't been down there since.

The next incident that happened was when my son was 2 years old.

I laid my son down to sleep. I went into the living room were my boyfriend was and we sat there playing a video game. Whilst playing I heard my son in the bedroom talking. I thought he was talking to the stuffed animals I had at the foot of his crib, so I didn't think anything of it. It was getting late and I was getting sleepy so I went into the bedroom to find my son standing in his crib looking at my bed and talking (at the time I was living with my brother who was in bed). So I walked over to him and laid him down and told him its bed time mommy has to get up and go to work. An hour later he was still talking so as I opened my door I saw a man sitting on my bed. He was wearing a black long coat, a cowboy hat and cowboy boats. I new who it was when I first seen him even though he as been dead since I was around my sons age. When I flipped on the light I don't no why I did, but he disappeared. My son went to sleep after.

I haven't told anyone about this until now so I was wondering if anyone could tell me why I saw him.

Other hauntings by whitewolf1234321

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, whitewolf1234321, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

freaky_deaky (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-05)
who is the man sitting on your bed? It could be the same person as the one you saw without feet.
luci_aka_me (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-10)
well by the sounds of it he was talking to your son which I think is normal as I have a four year old daugther an hur great grandad (which I had never meet but I had seen him in pictures) would come in an out to see her while she was sleeping, so if you hear your son talking to something or someone then you would know who it is
newport3783 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-09)
ok so saying that your grandfather passed away I'm thinking it was him trying to warn you and your friend of something that day you guys were walking down that street... You may have felt uneasy because of the fact it just stood there... But he probably wanted to see your boy and came to see him... Have you seen him or has your boy been talking to something since then...
whitewolf1234321 (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-09)
My cosin he got killed before he could graduate buy his best friend.
I new it was him cause of the way he dressed and everything and I wasn't scared of him but I still don't no why he was setting on my bed.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-09)
Who is the man you saw sitting on your bed who died when you were 2 years old.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: