You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Seen With Our Own Naked Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

Seen With Our Own Naked Eyes

 

It is my first time to post my story as I believe most people in the Philippines do not believe in such paranormal things (or maybe they are just denying the fact that they really exist because of being a catholic country).

Let me give you a brief background, my mother was abducted by an explainable creature when she was 7. It told her that after 15 years, it will get her again so that it can marry her. The next morning, my grandfather found her in the middle of the forest, sleeping on banana leaves. Since then, my mother started to attract negative energy toward her. Somehow, I believe she became a medium. I will save the whole story for another article.

Anyway, the incident happened in our house, 10 years ago. I was in sixth grade back then. My sister, my brother, and I were watching television late that Friday night. It was almost 1 a.m. When suddenly, our mother woke up. She approached us saying that we should go to bed because we have classes the next day. All three of us laughed and said that the following day was a Saturday so there is no need to wake up early. As my sister said "Ma, please step aside, we are watching," my older sister tried to hold our mother in her right arm so she can make our mom step aside, her hand did not touch anything. I mean, her hand went through our mother's arm! She fell silent. My brother and I saw what happened and we just looked at each other. Our "mother" went back to bed after that.

All three of us hurriedly went to our room! My sister said "Did you see that? I did not hold anything!" Then we dropped the subject and went to sleep.

The next morning, we told our mother about what happened the night before and she could not believe it! She said that she was sleeping soundly that night beside our father. She then asked us if the woman that we saw looked us in the eye, and we said no. The woman's face was pale white and her eyes were sore. Then our mother just said, whatever happened and whatever it was that we saw, Just keep it to ourselves and pray. She told us not to mind it the next time we shall see the woman.

A week later, my sister got sick because she saw the same woman outside our room's window. Then my father prepared incense and prayed for my sister. She recovered immediately. My sister told me that after the incident, every time she sees the woman, she gets sick or something bad happens to her.

These are just some of the many paranormal events that happened to me. I wish to share more so please watch out for my other stories.

Comments are welcome.

Other hauntings by ladyknight

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ladyknight, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ashar123 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-18)
I am just speechless. I will not write more than two words further, VERY SCARY!
Elgin (5 stories) (35 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-15)
Hey Ladyknight!

Since you said your sister looked like your mom at her age would it be possible that instead of your mom being the target of the spirit could it be possible that it diverted its attention now to your sister since they both look the same at that age?

Its just a thought since I heard something like this happened before from old tales that I've been told.
ladyknight (4 stories) (19 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-11)
Swimsinfire: Yeah, I agree. But I have lived with it for 22 years now and my mother and sister did longer than I do. Ha ha! I guess sometimes, all it takes is learning how to not mind them. 😁
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-10)
Love reading these different traditions. But sorry there's so much difficulty for your family. Really interesting story. Hope all turns out well.
ladyknight (4 stories) (19 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-10)
Elgin: Hi! Yes, my sister looks like my mom when she was her age. Hmmm... About the location, our house is in Cavite while her province is Laguna. As I said before, she was abducted my an entity (but I want to call it 'creature') and threatened to get her again 15 years later to marry her. However, on the 14th year, my mother married my father and that angered the creature. Oh my! Now I'm being talkative.
Elgin (5 stories) (35 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-10)
Hey There! Let me start off by saying that's a cool story you got there. It reminds me of old wives tales old folks from the province used to tell us when we were growing up and to my knowledge most of them were true.

Just to check though, does your sister look like your mom when she was her age? Is your house in the same vicinity as your grand parents house?

I asked this because some of the tales I've known growing up especially here in the Philippines is about spirits that haunts people because of the way they look especially if they looked like someone the spirit used to know and the location they live in. And speaking about the former your mom most be quite a looker for the spirits to want to marry her. 😉
ladyknight (4 stories) (19 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-10)
Hi! I'm very sorry I replied late.

Sheetal: I still don't know the reason because we never talked about it since. But we still experience other supernatural things inside the house. We've been living there since 1992 and I remember some of the "happenings" there. Yes, I'll post more stories soon.:)

MitoTakatori: I believe you. I've heard and experienced a lot of paranormal stuff. I can even say when a place is haunted or not based on the "welcoming" I have when I get to a place for the first time.

Thank you for your comments!
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-09)
Hi, Very very creepy story... Did you tried to find out the reason behind why that ghost looks like your mom? And Your sis is still seeing that women?
Waiting for your reply... 😁
MitoTakatori (49 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-09)
Hi! I am also from Philippines by the way. Well, I like this happening. It's like one of the stories I heard from my friend way back in High School. Only, it is not an unexplainable creature, but a spirit. And, I think most of us Filipinos believe in the paranormal, than those skeptics. Keep on posting your tales, and I'll keep on reading.

God Bless.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: