You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The White Figure In Front Of My Door 2

Real Ghost Stories

The White Figure In Front Of My Door 2

 

This isn't so much a direct "sequel" to my previous story (The White Figure in Front of My Door), so much as an experience that happened a few months afterwards, in the same location with similar circumstances.

I will admit, that part of this does involve a dream. However, I wanted to post this experience here, as well as the dream interpretation site I've already posted it on, because I'm not sure if the dream is just a dream, or if it was caused by something else. I'd like to eliminate as many possibilities as possible, so I can figure out what actually happened.

I was in bed. I remember I was dreaming about a "support group" the members of which, were discussing their paranormal experiences. I was watching all of this from above. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. It felt like a couple of minutes had passed, when all of a sudden I heard something whisper "I'm still here." It sounded like it was right next to me.

I woke up, to find myself sitting in my bed, staring at a tall (scraping the ceiling tall), shadowy figure standing near the end of my bed. I found myself frozen in what I can only describe as mortal terror, as the figure started to lean towards me.

I gasped, and woke up again. To find myself waking up for real, still feeling the same mortal terror.

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't ignore the feeling that something was once again watching me. Except instead of the simple feeling of being watched, I felt like I was being glared at. Like whatever was watching me, wanted to hurt me.

I have felt fear in certain areas of my house (in what used to be the front parlor, and is now my Dad's office, as well as in front of the door to the basement), but never to this degree.

Any ideas/advice pertaining to what could be happening, would really be appreciated. Especially if this is found to be some "outside force". I now have a 3 year old niece living with me, and I don't want her to be in danger.

Other hauntings by Cole_Harris

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Cole_Harris, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Red4kat (1 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-12-30)
Hi Cole,
What it sounds like to me is you were experiencing a sleep paralysis. You can google that to learn more about it but basically it's when your mind wakes up seconds before your body does and often you experience visions and/or sounds in the room that feel real. I'm not saying there is no paranormal activity in your house, in fact I bellevue something is going on, but until you find out what is it exactly you're dealing with, there's nothing you can do about it.

Researching the house history will definitely help, also try doing an EVP session the next time you get those vibes. You can ask who's there and what do they want from you. Most importantly, try not to fear it. The thing about fear is that it exaggerates everything and makes you see or feel things that aren't really there.

Hope this helps
Cole_Harris (11 stories) (29 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-12-28)
Jubeele

I would however, I'm not sure how the other people who live with me would perceive it. They are the kind of people that are skeptical of something until they see proof. And in this instance at least, proof is something that I lack, because what happened could be seen as nothing more then a dream. However, I do plan on trying to do as much research as I can about the people who used to live here, as soon as I can. It'll be a few months though; as I live in New York and it's the middle of winter right now. Maybe, once I'm able to start "digging" I'll find some info that will help determine the next step. Thank you for all the good wishes.
Jubeele (26 stories) (896 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-12-28)
Hi Cole, what worries me is your feeling of mortal terror and that something wanted to hurt you. Trust your gut instincts as your primal warning to take precautionary measures. I would still suggest immediate cleansing/shielding for your place (if you haven't already done so).

Rook's method is an option for you to consider. Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

Some believe that shadow people are spirits who lack the energy to fully manifest. I've attached an article with more details about them.
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/ghost-articles/shadow-people.php

Pray or meditate to strengthen your resolve as well. If you wish to address whatever entity that remains after cleansing, be firm and clear in your intent.

I'm sending you and your family good wishes for your well-being. Keep us updated as to how you are.
Edonojie-Word (3 posts)
-1
6 years ago (2017-12-20)
The Support Group On Paranormal Activities You Saw Is YGS. You've Seen The Spiritual Network Community Of Souls In This Group.
Secondly, the Spirit Is Not Attually Interested In Attacking You. Just Somehow Connected To Your Spirit. Either You Possess The Spirit's Property, or You Are Rooted To Them. Next Time Question The Spirit, "Who Are You!";
He Would Reply You. Just Do It, remove Fear.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: