You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Evil Eye

Real Ghost Stories

Evil Eye

 

When I was about 5 years old I was staying at my great-grandmothers house. I was sleeping in the lounge-room and then "Nature Called". It was the middle of the night and very creepy, but I really needed to pee. After say half an hour of holding-on I couldn't go on, so I got off the couch wrapped the blanket around me and set off to the bathroom.

Now its hard to explain but I had to walk down the hallway, straight ahead is the bathroom, to the left of the bathroom the hallway continues in like an "L" shape and to my right is the Kitchen. Well if you look to the other side of the kitchen you have the window to outside...

Continuing my story, as I was walking down the hallway I got chills down my spine and did not want to go on naturally. I had a feeling someone was either down the hallway or in the kitchen. I had my blanket around my head so I could not catch anything in the corner of my eye. Well that did not really work because I got curious and had to check the hallway an kitchen before I could walk passed them.

I closed my eyes and walk down the hallway, I stopped just before the kitchen by feeling the wall. After a couple of deep breaths I got the guts to open my eyes an look down the hallway... Nothing! Well I still had that cold feeling so it was the kitchens turn.

Well I waited a few seconds before looking into the kitchen, what I saw will haunt me for the rest of my life. As I looked into the kitchen my attention was focused to the kitchen window where an enormous red eye was staring straight at me. I froze for only a second before it winked at me and like moved away upward.

After seeing the big evil looking red eye, I screamed and ran back to the couch and hid under the blankets. My great-grandmother heard me scream and came into the lounge-room to see if I was all right. After about an hour she finally calmed me down enough for me to tell her what had happened. The next day she sat me down and talked to me about it some more. She told me about 20 years ago before that night the same thing happened to her...

The End

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, PsychicBoy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Demonkiller (32 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-21)
Sometimes red means evil but sometimes mean stop.
Just because the eye was red doesn't mean its evil.
Love
DK
Chaos (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-18)
well maybe the eye was hitting on you:)
Okay jokes aside just a eye eh? Well that hardly sounds like a "evil" eye just because it was there and winked at you. The color red it far more associated with evil but that does not mean that every red thing is evil. If it gave no other harm then I guess it is watching over your family? My guess at least since your great-grandmother saw it too. Just a thought
staford (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-17)
that reminds me of some thing that I'm going to post soon. I was at my house in my room about 12:00 when I woke up and saw a big dark figure with no mouth nose or ears it started moving toward me I screamed to my mom that there is someone in the room and to call cops it only left when the cops shined thier light at it. It came back when they left luckily right obove my bed is a light switch and outlet I wispered screw you and turned on the light and grabed an old night light from the closet and turned it on when its off the reaper (thats what I call him/it) returns 😠 😨 😠
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-17)
I myself have had a few experiences at my house I am going to submit them soon, look for them they are called the "lady of the house" (1,2,3) hope you will read them and give advice. 😊
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-17)
Quite possibly this "red eye" could have been a reflection of an appliance (microwave clock or something like that) that was in the kitchen itself.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-17)
Not sure what it could have been but chances are it could have been a bird. An owl perhaps? I don't know if their eyes reflect red like cats with blue eyes but it would be interesting to see what nocturnal birds do.
Patch (3 stories) (91 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-05-16)
Are you sure it wasn't something normal, like a flare or a plane going by or at least fireworks?
I wasn't there, but could it be something perfectly normal?
Did the eye have pupils? I'm sorry I'm asking so many questions I'm just curious.

Thanks for sharing ❤
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-16)
wow... That's really cool! But that must have been scary tell me more! It sounds really weird!
Keola101 (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-16)
did something bad ever happen after you saw the red eye mabey like a month after or before or a lil after if so it could be a warning
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-16)
I didn't mean to say red eyes Opps sorry but hope you tell some more story would to hear some more.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-16)
Hello, very intrest story so what is that you and great grandma saw that evil red eyes where it come from?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: