You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Haunting After Using a Ouija Board

Real Ghost Stories

Haunting After Using a Ouija Board

 

I believe my house is haunted. Every night, when I am the only one awake, I hear a faint scream coming from the kitchen/dining room area. Then I hear a thud, and a person chanting the name of a demon I happen to be somewhat familiar with, I have dreams of him almost every night. Chuchulain, at least I think that's how you spell it. Also, in my garage area, there is something in there that wants me as well. Now, my dad is a spiritual person who knows a lot about all these things, and whatever is in the garage is afraid of him. But it wants me, and the "exorcism" (for lack of a better word) my dad told me to use doesn't work. I use it in the garage and the garage "freaks out", it starts laughing so faintly that it's hard to hear it. If it helps any, I was using a ouija board about one or two days before all of this happened. It said I was in danger of death, but since my dad started showing up more often, the spirits have been backing down.

If anyone can offer ANY form of helpful advice, it is welcome.

Other hauntings by ryanrobinson

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Laohg (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-29)
say "Ki-Va-Dow Vex-Na-Ra Da-Fen-Ho Na-Hel-Da Liq-Za-Mi Wi-Va-Ki Zex-Da Dy-Shi" to the spirit it should go back to where it came from.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-28)
BJJ - thanks, I got rid of the other comment and will zap any more that s/he makes ๐Ÿ˜† And here I thought we might be able to sail through this weekend "delete" free ๐Ÿ˜‰ That's what I get for thinking LOL
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
11 years ago (2013-09-28)
Wind99, you might want to take a look at the comment guidelines, specifically this bit here;

◾This site offers discussions on the topic of ghost experiences, with people coming from various cultures, so please avoid proselytizing or preaching, unless the author of a story specifically asks to receive feedback from that religious perspective. This site is not about religious beliefs, it is about actual personal paranormal experiences and exploring reality with an open and investigative mind so we can actually learn more about the paranormal, with the same empirical mind set that made science so successful in other fields. Religions have a lot of wisdom to offer in terms of personal spirituality, but they can also limit our knowledge of the world with old superstitions and unproven dogmas. It's fine to share what your religion has to offer as a possible explanation, but everyone has their own, they certainly don't come here to be converted, so please, don't push it on others as irrefutable fact.

This comment from Wind99 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

rubberducky5609 (1 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-01-20)
OK, I SWEAR TO GOD YOU MUST READ THIS IS YOU ARE BEING HAUNTED BY A OUIJA BOARD DEMON BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING!
Ok, you obviously are going to want to get rid of the board, DONT BURN IT! That's so dangerouse, if you do burn it you will be cursed, and if you try to throw it away it will just appear back in your home, So go to a river, and throw the whole board in the box, Into a river!

The hauntings will stop!
I was playing with a Ouija board with friends and, we started haviing dreams we were hanging in a forest by our neck, committing suicide AND then we would wake at 3:33 AM and hear the same thing over and over again everynight: foot steps, a scream, then out back doors slam [at] !

If you hear its name NEVER say it outloud or it will follow you to more places than just your home. SO don't mess around with this!
TigFewton (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-09)
Some may think that Ouija boards are childs play, but it's most certainly the most reckless way of summoning spirits/and or demons in your case. When dealing with summoning it's best to know the basics. You must do an initiating prayer as well as a cleansing spell when the ritual is finished. My advice to you sir is to research methods of cleansing, but perhaps this spirit/demon won't go so easily... Wish you the best of luck.
Demonisation (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-15)
Bad luck dude, when I used ouija board one of my house windows smashed so I don't use it any more. Nothing can really help from something that you can't hurt maybe try reasoning with it ๐Ÿ˜œ if that don't work try asking to to haunt your worst enemy
[mine don't want to leave me ๐Ÿ˜ญ but its broken anything that is fun in my house]
XxbubblegumXx (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-17)
i played the ouija board in school well it was online... Nothing happned... Today I played it for the second time I always give up doh.! I guess I get kindda scared...haha.! But the first time I played it... It gave me a headache me a really bad headche I had to go home because I was in school when it happened but now I am okie...
normal1 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-08)
i understand how you feel...i've never used the ouija board or anything that might have contacted the dead but I know its true.
Friends I knew suddenly died or got badly hurt after the use of the board.
I hear things at night... Things that are creepy and weird. I'm not really able to sleep well because of it and my dad tries to help me but the things don't go away.
I was recently christian but I'm not anymore. The problem with the voices is that sometimes they are so near you that you feel there ready to take you away... I cry sometimes because I feel like I'm the only one who hears and nobody understands beside my dad.
Thank you for sharing your story... I'm more relaxed knowing that even though we both hear things because of very diffrent situations I'm not alone out here.
PlaydoughMaster (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-08)
i realized that you didn't say anything about putting it up. If you stop an ouija board without saying good-bye is very bad. You left that door wide open. Mabye... But you have to be carful with thoughs things they are a disaster waiting to happen.
monoxide (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-05)
I'd listen to your dad he seems to know what's what and try talking to a priest. I wouldn't do anything to the ouija board right now! There are so many people saying different things about how to get rid of them
I wouldn't touch the board until you've found a source you trust telling you how to destroy it safely.
DON'T say the demons name out loud. Names are powerful things. The last thing you want to do is accidently summon the demon to you!
angelfeathers (106 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-02)
To zoajet: Very interesting ideas, but I'm not sure that I agree with all of them. First, I don't think we can "make" demons haunt us anymore than we can "make" angels stick around. Just like we have free will, so do they. Entities tend to haunt people because they derive something from the relationship. (Personally, I believe they "feed" off our energies; and they find us amusing, in a pull-the-wings-off-a-fly kind of way.)

Second, I don't know that Ouija board demons are necessarily any stronger than any other type of malevolent entities. I think they're very devious, ingenious, manipulative beings -- much smarter than we humans are -- and they know how to use our weaknesses (pride, naivete, arrogance) against us in such a way that we don't even realize it until we're in too deep.

Finally, as a corollary to the first two thoughts -- you shouldn't trust anything that they say. The really ingenious thing about Satan/the devil is that he's a master of half-truths and out-and-out lies. He'll tell you just enough truth so that you believe or trust him, and when he knows that you're hooked, things get really bad for you. And, bottom line, if you can't trust anything that the ouija board inhabitants tell you, then why mess with it, anyway? Unless you're just looking for trouble...

A.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-02)
ok first of all, I am aware of the danger and I am also a ouija board user. NEVER burn it for a few reasons
1: You can force more demons to haunt you, and unable to send those that are haunting you back where they came from. In some cases, when trying to burn the board, it will apare as if it was never burned.
2: ouija board demons are stornger then other demons. Your are summoning them from the depts of hell. So normal prayers or exorcism won't work, trust me.
3: The danger or the demons are in the questions you ask.
4:they keep haunting you because you make them see your fear.
Ways that can get rid of them.
1: this is hard to do buy try to just Innor them and show them no fear.
2:this is what I do when being haunted, but don't recamend if not a exparience arts person. To get rid of a ouija board type demon is to counter it with the dark arts.
3:try to ask what and why its haunting you.
4:this one dosent work all the time but try to get it in one room with seals papers on the walls and chant a sealing carimony while tossing salt around to stun its movement. If none of these work, or if anyone has a problem,e-mail me at darkzone98 [at] hotmail.com or dragongod101 [at] hotmail.com hope this all helps, remember DON'T BURN IT
Toshiro (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-13)
break the dammed board so nothing gets through it anymore and if that doesn't stop it you will need a full fledged exorcism. At least memorize the St. Michael's prayer for that is your sword and your armor is your faith in God. You shield, a blessed scapular. That would be my advice.
bigz183 (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-30)
first off ouijaboard is BAD. But what you need to do is get an expert and keep your dad around when you go in the garage another thing please don't break destroy or burn the oija AND TRY DUSING RELGIOUS ITEMS ๐Ÿ˜‰
tink301 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-10)
Hmmmm. ๐Ÿ˜• Have you tried saying a prayer? (unless against your religion.) You could pray for the demon to be lifted from your house. Also you could try keeping holy water around where you hear the demons. I hope it works out for you. ๐Ÿ˜Š
henry16 (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-11)
i don't think a ouija board was the best idea you can channel some really powerful spirits the can trick you in to saying they are a relative that's there to help you, now I don't know much about protections but I do know a bit about ghosts and there not always what they say they are
chelseaalexiis (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-27)
Try a protection prayer.
or if you're wiccan, a protection spell.
it should work.
megankay (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-29)
oopsies sorry I clicked post twice I forgot I had already clicked post... But here are some of the tips...
1. Sage does work so you can burn it and say blessing (get from bible-or contact a pastor to give one and maybe help)
2.you can light candles,oils, incens... Etc and say a prayer
3. You can get someone to cleanse for you.
hope this helps sorry couldn't find many ways -surf contorl = (
๐Ÿ˜‰ Megan ๐Ÿ˜‰
megankay (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-29)
Well first off if your hear the demon's name DO NOT SAY IT OUT LOUD! If you do it will be sommund and you will be in big trouble. And second did your try to clense the house? You can use sage also there are other things such as holy water etc... You can look it up online. Hold on I'll look in up in a mintue I'm in class and I'll post some tips
Easykiel (1 stories) (35 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-29)
Whilst that is all quite odd, the strangest thing about it is the name. C (h) uchulain is/was not a demon but an Irish folk hero, a bit like a celtic version of Achilles. Which makes one wonder why on earth any spirit would be chanting his name. Maybe it's worth researching into that to try and find out what it is that this presence wants?
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-19)
well I don't believe in ghosts but my mam said that if you play with a Ouija board then the spirits contact you and may not leave you alone ever. Maybe your dad played with a Ouija board when he was young and stud up to a ghost or something?
Mello27 (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-18)
I think Ouija boards shouldnt be taken so lightly, But it does appear that your dad being a man of faith can offer some aid but not all. I agree with some of the other posters, try to get professional help with this one. Good luck
GhostGal (6 stories) (104 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-18)
I suggest getting REAL people to help. Like ghost hunter's... Not your dad -.-" Just cause your farhter can protect you, doesn't mean the ghost's will back off. Actually, it's more likely for the ghost's to be mad at you because they can't reach you. So they will either (most likely, not 100% sure) attack your farther, or you whenever they have the chance. I suggest getting profetional help. Or things might turn ugly...

(NOTE: These are all my opinions. There is NO proof what-so-ever anything will happen. But you may want to get these ghost's out before something DOES happen...
~Gejro)
leo (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-07)
Hi Ryan, In my experiences when I have felt things around - I talk to it I don't know whther this is something you have tryed? As I know how frightening it must be for but I just keep talking to it in a friendly and calm manner.
Im not to sure whether it will make it go away but you will feel calmer well I did anyway but everyone is different.
I hope everything works out ok for you and nothing bad happens take care ๐Ÿ˜
demonologist134 (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-31)
Please e-mail me if you want help. Visit my website and contact page www.ncdemonology.org
bigred101 (3 stories) (29 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-24)
dvaughn_0337, if you don't believe in ghosts/spirits why did you even come to this site. I'm sorry, but I despise people who say ghosts/demons do not exist, and I'm not saying that you said that I am just asking why you would come to this site? I'm guessing curiosity?
iWereWolf (17 posts)
-2
16 years ago (2008-03-24)
(hell)death______<choice>______life(heaven)

Believe it or not but the way you live your life will depend on
the way your directed on this scale above,

No matter what you have done in life, it doesn't matter if your a preist,
A thief, a loser or a person who used a Ouija Board

No matter what!
The way you are directed on the scale
Will determine if your going to heaven or hell.

We all have the power to choose what we want.
dvaughn_0337 (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-09)
hi I'm new to this site. I'm very interested in the paranomral. But nothing paranormal has ever occured for me! I can't really make up my mind about wether or not I believe it! Just thought I would drop by! Thanks
JadedDragon (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-21)
I have a question, what is the fasination with the Lesser and Greater Keys of Solomon? Do they work, are they a hoax, are they the real deal? Or is it like the ouiji board, something that should be left to someone who knows what they are doing?

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: