You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Sleeping Trouble And Sightings

Real Ghost Stories

Sleeping Trouble And Sightings

 

Basically my story is when I'm going asleep I think I'm being haunted... Yey!

When I was younger (now I can't actually remember this) my mum told me that I had said I saw a little girl in a white dress... Yes sounds very Clio-she doesn't it. Well that's what I saw I thought that it was my childish overactive imagination trying to scare me.

The past 2 years I have being seeing that little girl again I haven't seen her face but she has dark long hair a little night dress and she's looks about 10 years old. I must stick up the picture that go's with this, but in my mums room there like this patch or dirt (that's only on one side of the wardrobe and we all have the same style wardrobe) It looks like someone has finger painted a little image that looks like an angel... But it looks like it's in the fetal position.

My mum had a miscarriage a few years back. Do the spirits age could I have had a little sister? Why do I only see her? She has no face because she has no name... I haven't seen her in a few weeks. I usually see her when I'm minding my little brother or when I'm in the attic playing the computer games. Her movement is fast... She doesn't talk, I think she runs away when I know she's there it's almost like a child getting caught listening. I don't know, I have being working out in my head what she's doing who she is. She followed me as well. I lived in a different house before this one. Is it possible she got lost for a few years trying to find me? I heard that can happen. She really scares me though when I do see her. I haven't got used to it yet or maybe when I know it's her it will be ok.

Ok its at night when I'm going asleep, and it just seems that I close my eyes and I'm woken up by my hair being pulled or getting poked in the side having a weird feeling as though I'm getting lifted out of my bed.

First thing that happened was the feeling as though I was getting lifted out of my bed this has happened numerous of times over the course of maybe 4 or 5 months. It feels like I am flying but it's not the best feeling it's scary! I don't know if it's a reoccurring dream? If it is what does it mean? But it feels so real and I know dreams can feel extremely real, but I don't think this is a dream. (I feel powerless I can't move but I can only feel what's happening to me that's why it's so scary)

The past 3 days I have been woken up to my hair being pulled my sides being poked and being really cold. I bought a dream catcher today because if it's a dream I can catch the evil spirits and hopefully all this will stop. It's really scary and annoying. I haven't slept properly in 3 days. I have literally got bout 8 hours sleep in the past days. I thought it was my hair band pulling my hair but it wasn't. I took it out and it was still happening and how do I explain the poking in my side it is like someone poking me "wake up wake up"

I think these encounters are just friendly, but I don't like them. Should I just ask them to leave me alone please because you're scaring me. My friend that lives up the road see's mad stuff like the spirit in her house throws stuff, switches the TV on and off all the mean stuff. I live in this place called ongar it's in Dublin... Blanchard town/clonee area I heard that a lot of my estate is built on burial grounds and old farmland but so are a lot of places. I wonder if its someone from the past or is it the little girl trying to play... All this stuff happens at night.

Now am I going crazy or is this happening to me its so annoying and scary can some please tell me what's going on or has anyone else experienced similar happenings?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, senzubean, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-26)
do you think this little girl is the miscarried child?

"I must stick up the picture that go's with this, but in my mums room there like this patch or dirt (that's only on one side of the wardrobe and we all have the same style wardrobe) It looks like someone has finger painted a little image that looks like an angel... But it looks like it's in the fetal position"-I'm not sure what you mean by this. Is there a smudge of something near your mother's wardrobe that is in the shape of a fetus?

I've experienced pokes in the night as well. I didn't know what they were. They eventually stopped on their own. The cold feeling... Could be something or you're just cold.

"My friend that lives up the road see's mad stuff like the spirit in her house throws stuff, switches the TV on and off all the mean stuff. "-If you really think the both of you have something going on, start by researching the land/history of it

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: