You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Please Help Me With My Ghostly Night

Real Ghost Stories

Please Help Me With My Ghostly Night

 

I have just recently started work at McDonalds in Leighton Buzzard and I have finally started finding my feet and making friends.

I found that there were four people at work who I was really getting along with, and the five of us, plus my best friend, began to go out after work. Cinema, bowling, pub; we were doing it all.

Then one night, the only other girl in the group invited me to stay round hers, so she met me from work and we went back to her's. Her boyfriend, one of the guys who was part of our group was also with us. I do not know how but we began talking about spirits and such. I know my spirit guide, the guy knows his, and the girl was aware of hers. We knew the atmosphere was thick, and being a medium I could sense three other entities around us, and two of them were scaring me. The three of us went out to the kitchen so that I and the boy could have a fag. I straight away knew one of the nastier spirits were in the room and I felt him put his hand on my shoulder. His ice cold breath was on my neck. I was absolutly terrified. He was dressed in black and would not tell me his name.

However this was not as scary as what happened later in the evening. By this time it was roughly 1 am, and the girl's mother had come home. The other two lads from work had joined us. Before this night I had absolutely no idea that all of my new friends were spiritualists, and I realised that every friend I have ever made is.

However, this night the dark guy returned. I know from what I have been told that he spoke through me, and that it took the energies of five people plus myself to remove this entity.

We lost a whole hour whilst in the room. None of us know how it went so fast. I felt dark and troubled the whole time he was within me, I just wish I had got a name so I could help him now.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, charlielarlotte, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

charlielarlotte (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-17)
Putting this story down, I can communicate and see spirits. It's mostly children which I see. The guy who came to us that night has come to us again, but only when we are all together. When doing research I found that these type of entities stick to people who have done Wiji Bourds (Cant Spell). Only one person in the group has done one so why does he come to us only when we are all together.
I also have dreams, in which things are shown to me. And several times I have seen a shadow of a man but not the same one. He is also confusing me.
Hawkgirl (6 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-05)
Um... I'm sorry, I'm a bit confused and I agree with Whitebuffalo.
Now, is it YOU needing the help, your friend...?
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-05)
"...being a medium I could sense three other entities around us... I had absolutely no idea that all of my new friends were spiritualists."
But the title of this is "Please Help Me With My Ghostly Night".
HOW experienced a medium would you say that you are? How experienced are your spiritualist friends?
I guess I am confused. I thought mediums were the communicators. The ones that were able to sense just about everything about the life impaired that stands before them. Could you help me out with your definitions of both a Medium and a Spiritualist?
We will go from there on seeing where it is that you need this help that you request.
Thank you.
scaredtobealone (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-04)
err yea what she says this sounds dangerous. If I were you I woulnt try to do this again
Kira (7 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-04)
Very interesting. I think you shouldnt trust most of what the dark guy says.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: