You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Soul Exploration

Real Ghost Stories

Soul Exploration

 

This is another story that happened during the same year and in the same school and classroom as the Doppelganger Classmate story I posted before. Again, this happened at an exclusive school for girls where I studied in high school when I was on my sophomore year.

To give a background of my class, I guess I would say I was unlucky that year with the classmates I got. I was just a simple person when I was in high school, never popular or too smart or anything like that. But that year, despite the school having mixed classes, somehow, my classmates were all the famous gals in our batch. We have the smart ones, the athletic ones, the pretty ones, the bullies, etc. That's hell for simple people like me then. I guess students in the Philippines will understand what I mean.

Anyway, again, it was our vacant class (described in Doppelganger Classmate). Our class adviser was not around this time though due to a teacher's meeting, so some of my classmates were loitering around the other classes.

One of my classmates, Eve, came rushing in the room from the library. She said she has learned something from the book she was reading and wanted to try it. She said it was some sort of soul exploration where she can put a person in a trance and let her soul explore. She called it back then as "Lakbay Diwa" (little help with people good in translating Tagalog to English).

She then asked for a volunteer and she warned us that she needed the bravest member of our class. Of course the person who volunteered is the most skeptical person in class, and known as one of the meanest gals in our batch, Bea. She sat in front of Eve and listened to her instructions on how this could be done, while suppressing a sarcastic snort.

All of us stopped what we were doing and we all watched what they were doing. Eve said that all Bea had to do is to listen to her voice. Her mind must be empty of anything and everything to make it work. She asked Bea to relax and close her eyes, and of course, to stop laughing. Eve held both Bea's hands, asked all doors to be closed, then started whispering something. While she was whispering, we noticed Bea's eyes slowly close and her head slightly bobbed to the right, and from my own point of view, I knew she was somehow sleeping or something.

After whispering, Eve sat up straight and started asking Bea to open her eyes. We never did see Bea open her eyes though; she just sat still, eyes closed and head still slightly bobbing to the right. But we were surprised to hear her speak. She sounded like a person who is talking in her sleep. She was asking where she was and what the hell Eve did to her, and all the most profane words you can think about. Eve told her to relax and tell us what she saw around her.

Bea said that she is in some sort of a garden, and that somehow everything is glowing. The plants, the trees, the flowers were all glowing. Eve asked her to walk on ahead and see what else she could see. There was silence and then Bea said that there is a huge tree blocking her way. She could not go around it as it has a very thick trunk. Eve asked her to just continue going around it and she would guide Bea in doing so. While saying this, Eve moved Bea's hands as if she was leading her around something.

Bea said she was able to get past the tree and was now seeing a very beautiful fountain. Eve asked her to approach the fountain. Bea said she could see children playing, boys and girls, holding each other and going round the fountain. Eve asked her to talk to one of the children.

This is where everything got tense. Bea said she approached on of the little girls and suddenly they stopped playing and they all looked at her menacingly. Bea said that when she tried to touch the little pretty girl, she shouted shrilly at her. The girl said: "Anong ginagawa mo dito?!? Bakit ka andito?!? Di ka dapat nagpunta dito, di pwede! (What are you doing here?!? Why are you here?!? You should not be here, you are not allowed!")

At this point, Bea, with eyes still closed, started writhing and kicking. She also started screaming and shouting. She said: "Aray! Aray! Tama na! Tama na! (Ouch! Ouch! Stop! Stop!) "

We all by then started standing up. Bea's friends are already on her side, asking her what's happening. Some of my classmates started to cry with fear. I was frozen on spot though but can still see clearly what's happening.

Eve said, though a little rattled, she will end this exploration. She said that after counting 3, Bea should wake up. Eve started counting, but after 3 Bea still has her eyes closed and was still kicking and writhing in pain. Bea's friends were by then asking her to wake up. Some of them putting on rosaries on her and holding her back because Eve still has her hands on hers.

One of my classmates, Rain, stood up and slapped Bea in the face. It was so strong that Bea fell off the chair and lost the hold with Eve. She stayed was on the floor, thrashing and kicking and crying. Then she suddenly jerked and opened her eyes. Her eyes are bloodshot red with crying and her friends hugged her.

Her friends asked her what happened. Bea said that when she tried to talk to the children, specifically the little girl, the little girl suddenly started scratching on her. The other children followed. The children kept shouting she should not be there and continued attacking her.

Bea unbuttoned her school uniform and we were all shocked to see scratches and gashes all over her shoulders and back. She also folded her sleeves (we wore a long-sleeved uniform) and it revealed more bleeding scratches on her arms. She continued crying with her friends and we started to fix everything in our classroom just in case our adviser would come back.

We never really knew what happened. Bea acted okay the rest of the day just so no teacher will know what happened. I really didn't know what happened in that room that day. And rumor has it, another student has done the same thing in their class and the person whom she did it to has been having vivid dreams about this lady she spoke with when she was on her soul exploration.

Has anybody heard about this kind of thing before? Again, thank you for reading my story.

Other hauntings by Necropolis_Seraph

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Necropolis_Seraph, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ophelia1023 (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-06)
That's interesting. I want to try that but of course, I want to try that with an expert. Thank you for sharing:)
Ghostbuscus (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-22)
I got really nervous while reading this thinking what would happen next! I will add this to my favorite stories
jeanda69 (3 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-09-04)
what happened there was somewhat calle astral projection but closely related to full trance., this once happened to me., and the place she were was called the third dimension, the middle., where fairies, live with some spirits., to bad that she trance on the not so friendly beings., I have once met 'shiela' a princess and 'adok' a dwarf way back 2009. When I was active in the spiritual world., you're lucky to get her soul back.,
NerdyParanormalGirl (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
Oo and another thing I think the place she went to is called like an in between because its amogst us (the living) but we can't see it. But it is where alllll the souls are that has not passed on.
NerdyParanormalGirl (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
Ok so this is my opinion... If you saw that movie that came out this year it's called insidious and the thing is when the living does this soul exploration they literally are in another world where other souls are but difference between bea and those children were that they were actually dead they were ghost or spirits. That kind of thing is dangerous because as you can see what happened to bea she got seriously hurt. They kept saying she wasn't allowed there because she really wasn't because I believe that's for the spirits not the living. So lesson in this is to NOT do this for fun or curiousity because I honestly believe if bea was in that state of trance any longer she could have died. 😕
ahdonis (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-15)
well it was scary for your soul to be free from your body because maybe you're soul can't come in any more so you just stop doing it anymore cause maybe this would happen
monterola_ana (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-08)
hi,i like your Story, juSt becausE I like and love ghost Story bout sOul exploration that's the kind a want to experience all along 😁.i like travel sO this kind of thing makes me weird like to do but it will not happen in me, SO I just love reading and believe what people write about their experience. 😊
rayman09bry (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-06)
wow I love your story. I also read a book that contain about soul exploration. This book is "Ancient Conjurations and Invocations" I am not sure if this book is the same she read. Its contain all the spell you need & also the instruction on how to do that. I don't know if this book is still available up to now but you can surf this to net. This book is a bit scary:D don't try to used it for fun or curiosity.
candykendi (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-07)
omg. That's sounds fun--in a bad way. XD I'm curious about the whole garden thing. XDD so what exactly is this soul exploration thing?
Necropolis_Seraph (6 stories) (64 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-06)
"~Elves are little people who live in trees and make delicious cookies Smile ~"

I found that funny, no offense konjou84. 😉 I wish you can tell that to the elders here in the Philippines. They say if you eat something that belongs to the elf world, you can never come back to the real world. 😁
Konjou84 (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-03)
alright Thank you NECROPOLIS I will still try to find out how she got those marks on her body. But I'm more interested in finding out where exactly she went.

~Elvs are little people who live in trees and make delicious cookies 😊 ~
Jennifer40 (20 stories) (202 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-03)
Over a decade ago I went with a co-worker to a 'past-life regression' session. The hypnotist brought the group under and we were to picture a spirit guide. I saw a little girl who was beckoning me to follow her. She stopped infront of a door and then opened it. Inside was my Grandmother who had passed a few years before. She was dressed all in black. She never dressed that way in life. Her hair was also really disheveled. She looked up at me and said, "What are you doing here? You are not suppose to be here." Whatever state I was in, I snapped completely out of it at that point. That scared the crap out of me and was very unsettling to say the least. Your story reminded me very much of this incident. There's so much out there we just don't know.

Jennifer ❤
Necropolis_Seraph (6 stories) (64 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-02)
To Konjou84 and Yoda1

After the event, we have asked her multiple times what she had done or said to Bea to make her "soul" go on "exploration". But she kept her mouth shut. Somehow, I feel she was traumatized by what happened because she just kept on saying back then that she does not want anybody else to get harmed. Anyway, this happened way back in highschool, in 1995. From what I know, Eve now resides abroad. 😢

Thank you for reading. 😉
Yoda1 (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-02)
Very interesting story! I would also be interested in what was said to Bea. 😁
Konjou84 (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-02)
can you please ask eve to tell me everything she said to bea to get her into that "soul exploration" phase. If I knew exactly everything she said or did I will probably be able to find out why bea actually got those scratches on her.
Thank you~ send it to my e-mail crystaaal1111 [at] hotmail.com and post a comment telling me if you sent it or not. 😳

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: