You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Dark Messenger

Real Ghost Stories

Dark Messenger

 

I'm a registered nurse doing a lot of night shifts. One evening when I just finished my last night shift in a hospital out of town, I was resting on my couch in living room and knitting a jacket for my son. When I lifted my head up (as if I was feeling someone inside the room), I saw a black shadow of a young man coming through the door and came very close to me and went straight out of window. I was stunned what I saw, and of course scared.

I went out of the living room to call my husband, but my husband was gone out long before, I couldn't came back to the house, and sat outside on the balcony waiting for my husband. When my husband returned from outside, I told him about the ghost, he said a couple of night ago he also felt that someone was lurking around the room, although he couldn't see the ghost, he thought there were possums or nocturnal animals on the roof of the house.

Two weeks later a car crushed into the tree right in front of our house and the occupant and the driver were instantly killed in this car crush. I thought maybe the ghost was trying to tell us that something nasty was going to happen by lurking around the room.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, anna, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Chilled (3 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-13)
I see the ghost is tring to tell you something but not that. 😕 Hope you can find out ❤ chilled
Axl_the_Hunter (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-09)
The sprit may be sent to give you a message, next time you see it talk to it.
The car crash was just to get your attention.
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-09-26)
Yeah I have seen ghosts so its not strange for me. Some just do my heading though they make noises.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-12)
that is an interesting story. Thank you for sharing with us.

i am sure you saw an apparition, but given what you do and all you help and interact with, it could have been some one saying good bye.

God Bless!
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-11)
I suppose this could be like a crisis apparition. Though they usually involve the family of the peron who just pasted on. Were you in any way known to anyone involved in the accident? Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: