You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: The Ghostly Kids

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghostly Kids

 

It's been awhile since I have last submitted a story. Even though it's been awhile, it does not mean I've been living without any encounters. I am delighted to report that anything evil has definitely left my house, but I have also gained a new friend. As I am getting older, I am starting to realize that my psychic abilities are being enhanced like nobody's business! Not only can I sense when someone is in the room, but I can see them as well. Not all the time, but sometimes. Let me begin with the first time I saw my new friend.

It was around 4 months ago or so, and I was trying to fall asleep. My bed is in the middle of my wall, and two end tables are next to it. When I fell asleep, I didn't feel anything, then out of nowhere I had the sudden urge to open my eyes, and when I did, there was a face! It was a little boy with extremely bright blue eyes and blonde hair. Once I saw him, he then walked to the end of my bed walking back and forth, over and over. It was really annoying, because it was distracting me from watching TV (lol). I could see this little head bobbing up and down, back and forth. I started to giggle because he was so little, it was kind of cute. Then I snapped out of it and forced myself to sleep, I thought I was going crazy for a minute.

Night after night I kept feeling like there was someone in my room with me, and I would get these visions in my head of a little girl with brown hair. I've always felt her since the day I moved in 3 years ago, but I never really had any issues with her. My friend can see the ghosts, and he described what they look like. The little boy is from the 80's, about 9 or 10 years old. He's got his blue jean shorts on with a denim button up shirt, and hair that is spiked like crazy, blonde hair and blue eyes. The little girl, she's got long brown hair and a cute smile. I'm not sure of what she was wearing, but she's an angel.

They like to always sit on my bed, or lay on me or beside me. I can feel them because there is this soft pressure, and tingling in my legs and I know they are there. You can hear footsteps walking on my carpet and once they get close to you, you can feel the energy all around you, like you're in a haze or something it's weird. There's like this pulling sensation or pressure if you will in my whole body and then I can see them. It's like they're manifesting with all my energy.

My experiences definitely are not scary, until one day when my friend came over and he told me there was a man in my room. That part really freaked me out, but then we found out it was my grandpa so then I calmed down a little bit after that.

I don't know where the little girl or little boy came from, but I know they have grown attached to me and they always touch my lips and my feet. It's cute, but then again pretty creepy because I'm by myself when it happens!

I hope you enjoyed my somewhat story, I'll let you all know when I have a real experience going on and if I find out any information on the kids. Does anybody know how I can look up the history of buildings or houses and such so I can find out who these people are?

Thanks,

Elina

Other hauntings by ElinaIoneki822

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ElinaIoneki822, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Paige123 (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-05)
The same thing is happin to me I can't see anything though only shadows and It feels like tingeling and like someone is putting presure on my body and like my breath is being taken away please help if you have an sugestions!
Ginkyofu13 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-07)
I agree with emb1983, you should check the deed of the house before moving in!
emb1983 (2 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-01)
Maybe you could check the public records for a deed on the house. If you can locate any past or even the original owners, maybe they could give you some info on the history of the house. Though the spirits are children and do not seem to want to harm you, it'd be interesting to find out why they're there in the 1st place. Thanks for sharing your story!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: