You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: The Board

Real Ghost Stories

The Board

 

Thank you for all who have responded to my last post. To let everyone know, never have I used the board again after that. I have it hidden under stacks of papers in my basement so it cannot be seen since I heard if it is left out more spirits will travel out of it.

Lately the lights in my home have been like, dimming a lot lately and I see cloud like mists floating around. I also feel being watched or someone is with me. Usually when I listen to music and such I will have mental pictures in my head, sometimes I don't even need the music. I have been this way since I was a child. I guess my imagination is pretty large.

I have always been captured by the story and falling of Satan, even to this day. I have read many tales from the bible and so on, and I have been finding out that the things that I picture in my head are true.

Once I saw Satan on a beach telling a woman (who I am still trying to figure if she is my spirit or not) that when he first came to earth it was the most beautiful thing he has ever seen, more beautiful than heaven. In paradise lost, it is said that Satan feels that paradise is more beautiful than heaven. Also, I have seen demons during the end of times ripping people apart after god has taken the people who are worthy to enter heaven away from earth.

A man shared a story over the TV channel "in search of...Hell" that he had a near death experience where demons began to rip him apart. It scares me as much as it amazes me that what goes on in my head is actually fact, what if what I see in my head is really true?

Am I a medium?

I don't know.

My friend is afraid for me and tells me I would get out of the hobby of researching Satan and demons, but I feel that I want to do this as a career.

They say that God will not allow you to deal with more than you can handle, and he is allowing me to handle with what may be the story and future of Satan. But who knows, tell me what you think.

And for all those who actually think I'm lying about this, I don't even know what to say other than I am not. Why would I Just for attention over the internet?

That's so stupid.

Please, PLEASE believe me, I really want to try and get hold of my gift if I truly do have one...

Also, how exactly do you get rid of a Louisa board?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, evilclosetvortex, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

JarMan (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-26)
Also destroying a Ouija Board won't do anything. You already opened that door.
JarMan (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-26)
MagikMagi13 - I really wish people wouldn't judge another person's religion. Regardless of how "informed" someone might be or their experiences, I am a firm believer in the idea that no one really knows. Anyone who insists otherwise I instantly discredit. I am also a firm believer in that most if not all religions are the same thing, same god (if you like the idea of god...), just different story.
MagikMagi13 (2 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-11-26)
i believe that you believe this but all offense your religion is small truths and mostly bull no god will help you, you must help yourself
blackcat (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-17)
I believe I can help you find out what your gift is if you tell me a little more about yourself, you seem physic you know about what's going to happen before it does. That's a rare gift, trust me I know.
jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-05)
1. Destroy the Bord
2. Have your house cleaned (your religious preference) If you made or make contact with anything, it is NOT human, it may take decades for them to manifest, but they will, they have all the time in the world...
3. That bord is NOT a game...
Seatle_Love_123 (3 stories) (2 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-08-04)
Satan is a very sensitive subject to research.That's why exorcists are usually made to master in Demonology. It's not for everyone, and one can easily become obessed with the subject just to show off to everyone about everything they know. Trust I read the Satanic bible and have regretted it ever since. I would talk to a demonologist, or maybe even a jesuit priest. Those are the ones that have more knowledge on the subject of Satan and demons, and they will probably tell you that it is unhealthy for you to be so into this subject. When dealing with this subject you have to have extreme faith in your religion and not have a tail that will get stepped on by demons that will manipulate you and make you feel guilty of something. Read the book THE EXORCIST. Its nothing like the movie, that will really get you thinking about what you are getting into. Really pay attention to Damian, the jesuit. He's the main character and you will realize that what happens to him, will happen to you, because you aren't experienced in demons, you have no idea how they work, and you will end up regretting getting into the story of satan and his history. It's ok to read about it every now and then and discussing it with friends, but to me it seems like it getting outta hand. Lay off of the research, and try to strengthen your faith it will help in the future to prevent from becoming to obessed with this subject. Like I said its a very sensitive subject. Even a demonologist will say that its unhealthy for someone with poor faith and maybe even for the most devoted christain. Follow the advice of some the users that commented that may help you as well. Aso try to get into a new hobby like a sport. Please read the book that I recommened. This obession will come back and haunt. I know from experience, even though I'm agnostic, I still believe that there are demons, they show themselves more than G-d does, and cause more harm.

Talk to a jesuit priest about this hobby of yours. I want to know what he says.
G-d bless
rd2246hmm (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-06)
Unfortunely, most all of us is going to encounter evil. Don't envite it in when you do have a mishap with it. I pray for God to watch over me and the ones that I love. That we are protected from what you think might be a gift? I am a little confused you have read the bible right? Then why would you not read the warnings in the bible about these kind of things. Please don"t get upset with me, this is satans way of getting you and I do not wish this for anyone, When you have these dreams or visions ask God to protect you and demand for satan to stay away from you through Jesus. It works when you demand him to leave you alone through Jesus. I know like I said satan wants as many of us as he can get, And if it doesn't work call churchs to pray for you let us know I am sure that there's a lot of us that will help pray for you. I think you have a gift don't let him interfere with it. Does anyone else feel the same way as me?
Hawkgirl (6 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-06)
No, you're not a medium. As you said, your imagination has no limits and those mental pictures you have might be the result of what you read/watch.
angelfeathers (106 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-06)
Before you go traipsing after Satan, I would recommend that you properly arm yourself first. When you've accomplished that -- by studying Scripture, praying, and practicing what you've learned for several years -- you will find that Satan isn't nearly as intriguing as you seem to find him now.

Also, you need to determine your own motivation for learning about Satan. Do you want to battle him? Try to control him? To help others rid themselves of him? To glorify yourself? You need to be HONEST with yourself about your motivation because -- this is important! -- he already knows it and he will use your flaws against you.

In serving, rarely are we given the job we seek. More often, we are given the job we DON'T want (i.e., Moses, Gideon, Isaiah, Ananias, etc.). Why? Because then we HAVE TO rely on God rather than our own perceived abilities. This keeps us humble and makes us aware of God's presence in our lives.

Blessings,
A.
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-05)
I can't believe we are still on this same page and still having the same discussion about the same thing. Have you ever heard the old saying of "Warning Comes before Destruction?" If not, then I would like to be the first one to tell you.
"WARNING COMES BEFORE DESTRUCTION!"
I am typing that in caps because I am yelling and screaming trying to wake you up.

If I had a thousand tongues, I would warn you with all of them. Why on earth would you mess with type of stuff? Please just answer that question for me. This is not a gift you have, don't you see you are being lured into something you're not capable of handling, physically, emotionally, or spiritually. If you had the ability to handle this, you wouldn't be asking for advise from all of us. Am I making sense so far? I don't care what name you want to call this being, Satan whatever., he is not someone you want to be intrigued with. He will visit you in dreams and omens and talk to your subconcious and he is going to take you down a path of destruction. Why do you still have that board in your home. You should have destroyed it long time ago.
Please see if you can make contact with John Zaffis, he is a Demonologist out of Connecticut and he can give you more information and tell you what you need to do. I will keep you in my prayers and add you to our prayer list at church.
In the mean time, please ask the Lord to give you strength and from this day forward, please leave this stuff alone. I lift you up in prayer right now, in the name of the Father, Son and the Wholy spirit. AMEN

God Bless You
evilclosetvortex (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-05)
ah,thank you all for the insight! Yes, I know the Satan dwelling is not so great, but its not like interact with him. I just research things and if I see something in my mind I don't really embrace it either, just sort of like it linger there. Well, I guess I didn't exactly do the right thing in getting rid of the board... But ohwell, at least its gone and the one entity actually feels like its completely left my home! But there is still another one that I am currently writing about, which I think is personally an incubus or a nightmare like demon.
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-05)
okay, it's good that you stopped using that awful board! 😊 but I don't think putting it under a lot of papers will make all these things that are happening, go away. If I were you I WOULD NOT BURN THE BOARD! YOU MUST BURRY IT! Don't do what evilclosetvortex said. That is not the way to get rid of it. You must burry the board and put a cross over the area. That how you get rid of it, THE RIGHT WAY. ❤ 😳 I hope it helps
envy999 (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-05)
...I'm dumbfounded. Well I suppose knowledge is power but it can also be mankind's worse enemy. Your search for demons may prove to be in vain and I'm sure that interacting with this demon may prove to be a pack of lies. It is probably disillusioning you. In getting rid of your board there are a variety of ways to get rid of it. One is to cut it in 7 pieces and bury it in a separate locations. Though in being gifted there is the question, why do you wish to improve on your gifts? Be honest please. Well god bless yet again and hope to talk to you once more. 😊
awesomerific (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-04)
I know that Satan may be an interesting subject, but researching and studying about it may simply be bringing you closer and closer to him and his ideals. If you do insist on keeping at this, please keep in mind that God is with you. If this researching begins to come between the relationship between you and God, please stop immediately.
I pray for your strength and safety! 😊
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-04)
You are playing with fire.

Obsession over anything can be bad, but especially obsessing over something as dark and powerful as Satan (Lucifer, The Devil, whatever you call Him). God gives us free will, you are using your free will to draw Satan closer to you. If you chose to forego the natural protection that God gave you at birth against Satan and everyone of His helpers by purposely interacting with even one demon, the protection you did have against that particular demon will not come back on its own. It is my understanding that all demons owe ultimate fealty to Satan, so dealing with any one of them is indirectly dealing with Satan through one of His agents.

If you are seeing clouds floating around and are being touched after talking to a demon via a Ouija board, I think it is pretty clear that this is not a positive outcome. The more you obsess over Satan and His story, the more of a path you wear between you and Him and/or His agent (s). The more worn the path between you and any spirit, the easier it is for the spirit to stay around you and to interact with you.

My advice to you is to quit the Satan obsession and start taking steps to get rid of any and all demon (s) that you have already attracted. They will ruin your life and possibly your afterlife if you let them.

If you want advice on getting rid of these demons, ask for it in your thread here. I doubt anyone will be in too big of a rush to help you with your existing demon (s) though if you are only going to invite more of them into your life with an ongoing obsession with Satan.

God did not put us here on the Earth to interact with demons.
evilclosetvortex (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-04)
Just noting that I have dealt with the board, I ripped in into seven pieces then burned the seven pieces. After that I sprinkled holy water on the ashes. Hopefully that will do the trick.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: